Sevilla vs Manchester United
UEFA Champions League
Manchester United take a trip to Seville for the first leg of last-16 Champions League tie against Sevilla. The Manchester club are second in the Premier League 16 points adrift of league leaders Manchester City, while Sevilla are fifth in La Liga.
Kick-off time: February 22, 1:15 AM IST
Where: Ramón Sánchez Pizjuán Stadium
Sevilla Team News:
- Joaquín Correa a doubt for the clash after he picked hamstring injury at the weekend.
- Recent signing Miguel Layún is not eligible after featuring in the group stage for Porto.
- Luis Muriel can lead the line against Manchester United after he looked fit coming off the the bench against Las Palmas.
- Simon Kjaer has recovered from back injury and took part in the team training. He might return.
- Éver Banega remains doubtful.
Form (recent first, all competitions): W W W L D D
Probable XI: Rico, Escudero, Lenglet, Kjaer, Mercado, Pizarro, N’Zonzi, Sarabia, Vázquez, Navas and Muriel
Key players: Lenglet, Vázquez and Muriel
Manchester United Team News:
- Paul Pogba missed FA Cup clash against Huddersfield in the weekend through illness but is expected to start here.
- Zlatan Ibrahimovic, Ander Herrera and Marcus Rashford are back in team training and are available for selection.
- Eric Bailly may push for his first start since November here.
Form (recent first, all competitions): W L W L W W
Probable XI: Gea, Young, Smalling, Bailly, Valencia, Pogba, Matic, Sánchez, Lingard, Mata and Lukaku
Key players: Lukaku, Sanchez and Lingard
India Fantasy Prediction:
Sevilla have just one loss at home all season and will do everything to stop United. The touring Manchester side would certainly take a draw if not win.
Note: This SEV vs MUN match preview is based on our research and news sourced from various sources. You can select your own playing XI basis the team news.
SEV vs MUN Fantasy Team:
Note: Kindly revisit before the deadline to get the final update. Press the Bell icon at the bottom of the screen to never miss the updates.