Shakhtar Donetsk vs Roma
UEFA Champions League
Roma travel to Donetsk for their first leg of their Champions League last-16 tie against Shakhtar Donetsk. The Ukranian leaders have recently returned to action after a two-month winter break and Roma would want to take advantage of that.
Kick-off time: February 22, 1:15 AM
Where: Metalist Stadium
SHA vs ROM Head-to-Head:
(Last 4 meetings)
Shakhtar Donetsk: 3, Roma: 1
Shakhtar Donetsk Team News:
- Maksim Malyshev is the injury concern and might not feature in the fixture.
- However, there could be a few changes to the side that played Manchester City in the league stage.
Form (recent first, all competitions): W L W W
Probable XI: Pyatov, Ismaily, Rakitskiy, Ordets, Butko, Stepanenko, Fred, Bernard, Taison, Marlos, Ferreyra
Key players: Marlos, Bernard and Ferreyra
Roma Team News:
- One among Daniele De Rossi and Lorenzo Pellegrini might miss out for central midfield position, playing alongside Kevin Strootman.
- Alessandro Florenzi might not feature, and will be replaced by Bruno Peres.
- Rick Karsdorp and Maxime Gonalons are not available.
Form (recent first, all competitions): W W W L D D
Probable XI: Alisson, Kolarov, Fazio, Manolas, Peres, Strootman, Rossi, Perotti, Nainggolan, Ünder, Dzeko
Key players: Perotti, Dzeko, Fazio
India Fantasy Prediction:
Shakhtar Donetsk played their first game of 2018 in the weekend, winning it 5-0. On the other hand, Roma have a decent record on the road losing away only twice all season. The fixture is evenly poised, and most likely results seem to be a draw.
Note: This SHA vs ROM match preview is based on our research and news sourced from various sources. You can select your own playing XI basis the team news.
SHA vs ROM Fantasy Team:
Note: Kindly revisit before the deadline to get the final update. Press the Bell icon at the bottom of the screen to never miss the updates.