SHF VS LEI FA CUP FOOTBALL MATCH PREDICTION- TEAM NEWS
Updated on: Feb 16, 2018 4:31 pm IST
SHEIFFIELD UNITED VS LEICESTER CITY
FA CUP, ENGLAND
SHF VS LEI MATCH PREVIEW:
In the upcoming fixture of FA Cup, Leicester City is hosting Sheffield United in their home ground, King Power Stadium at 1:15 AM (IST). This game is going to be ballastic because it is the clash of the top two teams trying to knockout each other and qualify for the next round of FA Cup match tie. The home team is considerably the better team in this fixture because if we talk about English Premier League points table then they are ranked 8th and their opponent for this game are in the second division league of the country. But if the away team has qualified then they should not be taken lightly. So, it is going to be an exciting contest.
When: February 17, 1:15 AM IST
Where: King Power Stadium, Leicester, England
Head to head Encounters (Last 6 matches):
Leicester City Won – 3
Sheffield United Won – 2
Not Decided – 1
SHF VS LEI TEAM NEWS:
SHF TEAM NEWS:
- Simon Moore is suspended for the home team so either Jake Eastwood or Chelsea loanee Jamal Blackman is expected to fill in his place
- Billy Sharp is expected to start in the front for the away team
- Leon Clarke is doubtful so in his place Clayton Donaldson may be included in the playing XI
- Ryan Leonard, Lee Evans and Ricky Holmes are ruled out for this game
- John Lundstram is expected to start in the mid-field for the home team while Chris Basham is expected to start in the front
Blackman (GK), Wright, Stearman, Heneghan, Lafferty, Basham, Harris, Fleck, Baldock, Donaldson, Sharp
LEI TEAM NEWS:
- Riyad Mahrez is expected to be back in the starting XI for the away team for this game
- Ben Hamer, Yohan Benalouane, Danny Simpson, Kelechi Iheanacho are expected to start
- Shinji Okazaki is injured and wouldn’t play this game
- Wes Morgan may be played in this game in place of Okazaki
Hamer (GK), Fuchs, Benalouane, Dragovic, Simpson, Mahrez, Ndidi, Iborra, Gray, Diabate, Iheanacho
SHF – Donaldson, Harris, Stearman
LEI – Mahrez, Diabate, Iborra
INDIA FANTASY PREDICTION:
Leicester City is expected to come up with stronger line-ups for this game and even they would be the home team, they would try to go full throttle and they would be matched by the Blades tricks on Friday but we believe that it is Leicester City that would win this game.
NOTE: THIS SHF VS LEI MATCH PREVIEW IS BASED ON OUR RESEARCH AND UNDERSTANDING FROM VARIOUS NEWS SOURCES. YOU CAN SELECT YOUR OWN PLAYING 11 ON THE BASIS OF TEAM NEWS.
SHF VS LEI FANTASY TEAM:
Never miss an update, visit Google News & FOLLOW US.