STK vs LEI Premier League Football Match Prediction-Fantasy Team News
Updated on: Feb 23, 2018 12:44 pm IST
Leicester vs Stoke
Leicester host Stoke in an upcoming Premier League fixture at King Power Stadium. The touring Stoke side would be desperate for three points to lift themselves above from the relegation zone.
Kick-off time: February 24, 06:00 PM IST
Where: King Power Stadium
STK vs LEI Head-to-Head:
(Last 6 Meetings)
Stoke: 1, Leicester: 2, Draw: 3
- With nearly two weeks’ off, Stoke had more than enough time to prepare for Saturday’s trip to Leicester.
- Peter Crouch and Stephen Ireland have recovered from their respective health issues.
- There could be a few changes to the side that faced Brighton last time Stoke were involved in a competitive game.
Form (recent first, all competitions): D L D W L L
Probable XI: Butland, Pieters, Zouma, Shawcross, Bauer, Ndiaye, Fletcher, Choupo-Moting, Allen, Shaqiri, Diouf
Key players: Shaqiri, Diouf, Zouma
- Having played a part in the last two fixtures, Riyad Mahrez is back in contention for a place in the starting XI.
- Robert Huth is not yet 100% match fit and remains a fitness doubt.
- Shinji Okazaki is another who is a doubtful starter.
Form (recent first, all competitions): W L D L W W
Probable XI: Schmeichel, Fuchs, Maguire, Morgan, Simpson, Albrighton, Iborra, Ndidi, Mahrez, Iheanacho, Vardy
Key players: Mahrez, Vardy and Ndidi
India Fantasy Prediction:
Stoke have been poor in their last few outings, while Leicester are unbeaten in their four league matches at home. We reckon the home side is more likely to see off the visitors.
Note: This STK vs LEI match preview is based on our research and news sourced from various sources. You can select your own playing XI basis the team news.
STK vs LEI Fantasy Team:
Note: Kindly revisit before the deadline to get the final update. Press the Bell icon at the bottom of the screen to never miss the updates.
Never miss an update, visit Google News & FOLLOW US.