Watford vs Everton
Watford and Everton lock horns in a Premier League clash this weekend at Viscarage Road. Everton are 9th on the league table, while the home side are 11th on the PL standings.
Kick-off time: February 24, 11:00 PM IST
Where: Viscarage Road
WAT vs EVE Head-to-Head:
(Last 6 Meetings)
Watford: 1, Everton: 3, Draw: 2
- Will Hughes, Miguel Britos, Heurelho Gomes and Kiko Femenia are all expected to be back in contention.
- Didier Ndong might make his Watford debut in the fixture.
Form (recent first, all competitions): L W D L L D
Probable XI: Gomes, Holebas, Prödl, Mariappa, Zeegelaar, Doucouré, Capoue, Femenía, Deulofeu, Richarlison, Deeney
Key players: Deeney, Deulofeu and Doucouré
- Eliaquim Mangala, who has picked a knee injury, will be out for weeks.
- Seamus Coleman and Idrissa Gueye are expected to be match fit.
- Phil Jagielka is a doubtful while Ramiro Funes Mori is reported to be closing in on a return.
- Cenk Tosun might keep his place in the starting XI.
- James McCarthy and Leighton Baines are among others on the sidelines.
Form (recent first, all competitions): W L W D L L
Probable XI: Pickford, Martina, Williams, Keane, Coleman, Schneiderlin, Gueye, Sigurdsson, Davies, Walcott, Tosun
Key players: Walcott, Sigurdsson, Tosun
India Fantasy Prediction:
Watford have not lost their last two home games against Everton and would put pressure on the away side to secure 3 important points. On the other hand, Everton have been sloppy to concede nine goals in their last two away league matches. Keeping in mind Everton’s recent vulnerability on the road, we reckon Watford will dominate the fixture.
Note: This WAT vs EVE match preview is based on our research and news sourced from various sources. You can select your own playing XI basis the team news.
WAT vs EVE Fantasy Team:
Note: Kindly revisit before the deadline to get the final update. Press the Bell icon at the bottom of the screen to never miss the updates.