Norwich City vs Chelsea FC Fantasy XI
NOR vs CHE India Fantasy Prediction || CHE vs NOR India Fantasy Prediction
Dream 11 Closing Time: 10:00 PM (IST), 6th January 2018
FA Cup – 2017-2018
IndiaFantasy Match Preview:
If we have to consider the performances of both the teams in overall, then it is expected that Chelsea FC will win this fixture because they have been in great form in this season.
Tournament – FA Cup 2017 – 2018
When: 11:00 PM (IST) on Saturday, January 6, 2018
Where: Carrow Road Stadium, England
Date – January 6, 2018
IndiaFantasy Match Info:
- Norwich have failed to score in 5 of their last 7 matches (FA Cup).
- Chelsea have been winning at both half time and full time in their last 3 away matches against Norwich in all competitions.
- Norwich have failed to win their last 7 matches (FA Cup).
NOR Vs CHE Probable Playing 11:
NOR (Probable 11) –
Gunn (GK), Husband, Klose, Zimmerman, Pinto, Tettey, Trybull, Murphy, Maddison, Pritchard, Oliveira
CHE (Probable 11) –
Caballero (GK), Rudiger, Luiz, Ampadu, Zappacosta, Drinkwater, Fabregas, Kenedy, Willian, Pedro, Batshuayi
- Louis Thompson, Steven Naismith and Matthew Jarvis are all expected to miss out for the home side.
- Norwich played a near full strength XI against Arsenal in the League Cup earlier this season and there is no reason why they wouldn’t do here.
- Antonio Conte will make changes to the side that drew 2-2 away to Arsenal on Wednesday night.
- Alvaro Morata endured a terrible evening at the Emirates and looked like he could do with a rest her, while Eden Hazard picked up a knock against Arsenal and is not expected to feature.
- Willian, Pedro, Danny Drinkwater, Kennedy, Davide Zappacosta, Ethan Ampadu, Michy Batshuayi, Antonio Rudiger and Willy Caballero are all expected to start for the away side.
- David Luiz and Charly Musonda are still injury doubts but will feature if they can recover from injury in time.
(IndiaFantasy suggests picking more players of CHE over BUR)
(LF) Willian (CHE)
(RF) Pedro (CHE)
(LAM) Fabregas (CHE)
(RAM) Drinkwater (CHE)
(LCB) Klose (NOR)
(LDM) Trybull (NOR)
*(The aforementioned players are selected on the basis of their performance in their last match)
Norwich has found a bit of form ahead of Saturday’s meeting with Chelsea. The Championship outfit has won as many games in their last three outings as they did in their previous 13 matches combined. Chelsea is unbeaten in 13 matches against Norwich, last suffering defeat to the Canaries in 1994. Antonio Conte’s side is in good form and overwhelming favourites to overcome the 13th best side in the Championship.
We are providing you the NOR vs CHE football match preview based on our research and understanding. Please choose your own probable playing 11 as these matches are quite risky to predict who will play and who will not get the chance to play.