RB vs SEV India Fantasy Prediction || SEV vs RB India Fantasy Prediction
Sevilla vs Real Betis Fantasy XI
Closing Time (Dream 11): 12:15 AM (IST), 7th January 2018
La Liga – 2017 – 2018
La Liga Santander – 2017 – 2018
Primera Division – 2017 – 2018
Liga BBVA 2017 – 2018
IndiaFantasy Match Preview:
Given the performances of both the teams in their last six matches in the La Liga 2017-2018, it is expected that Sevilla will have the last laugh on Saturday (IST). For Real Betis, it would be a routine match to lose unless their players could be able to contain the situation and would like to register their next win of the tournament. After losing to Real Sociedad in their last match the home team would try to regain their winning momentum.
Tournament : Spanish La Liga 2017-2018
When: 1:15 AM (IST) on Sunday, January 7th, 2018
Where: Ramón Sánchez Pizjuán Stadium, Spain
Date – January 7, 2018
IndiaFantasy Match Info:
- Sevilla is undefeated in their last 21 home matches (La Liga).
- Sevilla has won their last 5 matches against Real Betis in all competitions.
- Sevilla has kept a clean sheet in 5 of their last 7 home matches (La Liga).
- Sevilla has kept a clean sheet in their last 3 home matches against Real Betis in all competitions.
- There have been under 2.5 goals scored in Real Betis’s last 4 games (La Liga).
RB Vs SEV Match Stats:
Last six performances of both teams against others (All leagues and cups inclusive):
RB – L, D, L, L, W, L
SEV – W, W, W, L, D, L
Head to Head (Last six encounters):
Real Betis won: 0
Sevilla won: 5
Not decided: 1
RB Vs SEV Probable Playing 11:
RB (Probable 11) –
Adan (GK), Barragan, Feddal, Mandi, Durmisi, Ruiz, Garcia, Guardado, Joaquin, Leon, Tello
SEV (Probable 11) –
Rico (GK), Escudero, Kjaer, Lenglet, Mercado, Vazquez, N’Zonzi, Banega, Navas, Muriel, Nolito
- Jordi Amat is suspended for the away side, which means that Aissa Mandi and Zouhair Feddal will continue at centre-back.
- Andres Guardado is back fit to feature at the heart of the midfield, with Victor Camarasa likely to drop to the bench.
- Sergio Leon will lead the line, with Joaquin set to start on the right after signing a new deal recently.
- Seb Corchia should be preferred to Gabriel Mercado at right-back for the home side.
- Steven N’Zonzi is expected to return into the first-team picture after the appointment of Vincenzo Montella.
- Jesus Navas may get a start, given that this is a big derby game, with Nolito potentially set to hold his place after scoring midweek.
(IndiaFantasy suggests picking more players of SEV over RB)
(LF) Nolito (SEV)
(RM) Banega (SEV)
(RF) Navas (SEV)
(CB) Kjaer (SEV)
(RF) Joaquin (RB)
(RM) Guardado (RB)
*(The aforementioned players are selected on the basis of their performance in their last match)
Sevilla recently appointed Vincenzo Montella as boss, with the Italian starting off his reign with a 2-0 victory over Ponferradina in the Copa del Rey.
Prior to the sacking of Eduardo Berizzo, Los Nervionenses had gone four games without a win and their new coach will want to get three points on the board as quickly as possible.
Betis have won just one of their last five competitive games, with the pressure building on Quique Setien and his style of play. A derby defeat would be another big blow.
We are providing you the RB vs SEV Football match preview based on our research and understanding. Please choose your own probable playing 11 as these matches are quite risky to predict who will play and who will not get the chance to play.