WAT VS SOU DREAM 11 FOOTBALL MATCH PREDICTIONS
Updated on: Jan 13, 2018 4:09 pm IST
Watford VS Southampton FANTASY XI
WAT VS SOU INDIA FANTASY PREDICTION
SOU VS WAT INDIA FANTASY PREDICTION
DREAM 11 CLOSING TIME: 7:30 PM (IST), 13TH JANUARY 2018
English Premier League – 2017-18
IndiaFantasy Match Preview:
In their next fixture, Watford will face Southampton in the Vicarage Road Stadium, England. Both these teams are alike if we go by their recent performances. Watford is believed to be the better team in this game because they are seven ranks above their opponents and have won 7 matches so far, salvaging 25 points whereas the visiting team has only managed to win 4 of their league games and have scored 20 points on the league table.
If the statistics are to be believed then 8 of the nine clashes of both these teams have seen an average of 2.5 goals per match. This contest will prove which one is the better team because the home team have failed to register more than one win in their last matches and for the visiting team they are having an even terrible luck with no wins in their last nine games so the battle is going to be hard and whoever wins today’s game would surely have a change of their current fate.
Tournament – English Premier League 2017-2018
When: 8:30 PM (IST) on Saturday
Where: Vicarage Road Stadium, England
Date – January 13, 2018
WAT Vs SOU Match Stats:
Last six performances of both teams in the English Premier League 2017-18:
WAT – L, L, L, W, L, L
SOU – L, L, D, L, D, L
WAT vs SOU TEAM FORMATION –
WAT VS SOU PROBABLE PLAYING 11:
WAT (Probable 11) –
Gomes (GK), Holebas, Kabasele, Wague, Janmaat, Doucoure, Cleverley, Richarlison, Preryra, Carrillo, Deeney
SOU (Probable 11) –
Mc Carthy (GK), Stephens, Hoedt, Yoshida, Bertrand, Hojbjerg, Romeu, Ward Prowse, Tadic, Redmond, Long
WAT vs SOU TEAM NEWS:
- Marco Silva will still be without Craig Cathcart, Nathaniel Chalobah, Younes Kaboul, Kiko Femenía, Will Hughes, Tommie Hoban and Miguel Britos on Saturday.
- Troy Deeney capped his return from suspension with a goal against Bristol City last weekend and that may earn him another chance to start here.
- José Holebas, Richarlison and Roberto Pereyra will push for starts after starting the FA Cup clash on the bench.
- Molla Wagué and Sebastian Prödl compete for a starting spot alongside Christian Kabasele at the heart of Watford’s defence.
- Claude Puel will have to make a late decision on defensive trio Wesley Hoedt, Cedric Coares and Jeremy Pied for this match, but Charlie Austin remains a long-term absentee.
- Mario Lemina and Pierre-Emile Højbjerg compete for a spot in midfield, while Shane Long looks to have the edge over Manolo Gabbiadini to start up front.
- Nathan Redmond and Sofiane Boufal are looking to start on the left of midfield for the away side.
(IndiaFantasy suggests picking more players of WAT over SOU)
*(The aforementioned players are selected on the basis of their performance in their last match)
IndiaFantasy Winner Prediction:
Watford has lost seven of their last eight league matches but are still 10th in the table. However, they are only five points off the bottom three.
Southampton is winless in nine matches and only a superior goal difference over Stoke separates them from the drop zone.
The Hornets have scored in each of their last six home matches, which should be enough to overcome a Southampton side lacking goals. This may not be a classic.
We are providing you the WAT Vs SOU football match preview based on our research and understanding. Please choose your own probable playing 11 as these matches are quite risky to predict who will play and who will not get the chance to play.
Watford vs Southampton INDIA FANTASY XI