Leicester City VS Chelsea FC FANTASY XI
LEI VS CHE INDIA FANTASY PREDICTION
CHE VS LEI INDIA FANTASY PREDICTION
DREAM 11 CLOSING TIME: 7:30 PM (IST), 13TH JANUARY 2018
English Premier League – 2017-18
IndiaFantasy Match Preview:
The forthcoming fixture of Chelsea FC and Leicester City in the Stamford bridge of North London is going to be a thrilling contest. The stakes are higher for the visiting team in this game as they are the underdogs in this game because of their previous performances in this venue against the home side. However it is expected to be a routine win for the home team in this match because in the current edition English Premier League they are the third team with 46 points squeezed from 14 wins and 4 draws so far in the tournament and they will be contesting against the 8th team on the league’s table who have failed to win a single game against the home team at both half time and full time in all competitions.
It is expected that there would be an average of 2.5 goals in the last Leicester’s games the question is whether or not, Leicester would be in the receiving end?
Tournament – English Premier League 2017-2018
When: 8:30 PM (IST) on Saturday
Where: Stamford Bridge Stadium, North London, England
Date – January 13, 2018
TEAM FORMATION –
LEI VS CHE PROBABLE PLAYING 11:
LEI (Probable 11) –
Schmeichel (GK), Amartey, Benalouane, Maguire, Fuchs, Albrighton, Iborra, Ndidi, Mahrez, Okazaki, Vardy
CHE (Probable 11) –
Courtois (GK), Cahill, Christensen, Azpilicueta, Moses, Fabregas, Kante, Bakayoko, Alonso, Hazard, Morata
LEI vs CHE TEAM NEWS:
- Danny Simpson is ruled out for the Foxes, which means Daniel Amartey should continue at right-back, while Wes Morgan and Robert Huth both miss out.
- Yohan Benalouane could start alongside Harry Maguire at the heart of the Leicester defence, while there is good news for the away side as Claude Puel has confirmed Jamie Vardy is available this weekend.
- Christian Fuchs has overcome illness and is available to feature here, while Adrien Silva and Vicente Iborra are also over their injury concerns.
- Ross Barkley could be available for Antonio Conte following his arrival from Everton, though his potential absence is the Italian’s only injury concern.
- Gary Cahill and Tiemoue Bakayoko may come in for Antonio Rudiger and Danny Drinkwater from the XI that started the 0-0 Carabao Cup draw with Arsenal.
(IndiaFantasy suggests picking more players of CHE over LEI)
*(The aforementioned players are selected on the basis of their performance in their last match)
IndiaFantasy Winner Prediction:
A 0-0 draw with Arsenal on Wednesday night means Chelsea have won only two of their last six competitive matches. However, on home turf, the Blues have been in fine form, failing to win only three of their last 12 in all competitions at Stamford Bridge.
Leicester have lost back-to-back away league matches and have lost six of their last seven competitive meetings with Chelsea at Stamford Bridge. They recently ended a four-match winless run in the Premier League with a comprehensive 3-0 win over Huddersfield, though, and will look to use that as a platform to spring an upset here.
Leicester may trouble this Blues backline, but Chelsea have the means to wrap up all three points.
We are providing you the LEI Vs CHE football match preview based on our research and understanding. Please choose your own probable playing 11 as these matches are quite risky to predict who will play and who will not get the chance to play.