WIG vs MCI FA Cup Football Match Prediction-Fantasy Team News
Updated on: Feb 19, 2018 3:32 pm IST
Wigan vs Manchester City
Wigan host Manchester City in the fifth round of FA Cup on Monday night. It will be a difficult task for the home side against Premier League leaders who have lost just twice in 41 matches this season.
Kick-off time: February 20, 1:25 AM IST
Where: DW Stadium
WIG vs MCI Head-to-Head:
(Last 6 meetings)
Wigan: 2, Manchester City: 4
Wigan Team News:
- Devante Cole, Donervon Daniels and James Vaughan will be on the sidelines.
- Nick Powell and Will Grigg are likely to lead the attack.
- Shaun MacDonald and Jordan Flores are unavailable for selection.
- Sam Morsy is serving suspension.
Form (recent first, all competitions): L L W W W W
Probable XI: Walton, Elder, Burn, Dunkley, Byrne, Morsy, Power, Massey, Powell, Jacobs, Grigg
Key players: Grigg and Powell
Manchester City Team News:
- Claudio Bravo is expected to return in goal as the Chilean has been involved in all domestic cup matches.
- Sane and David Silva could start in the fixture.
- Gabriel Jesus has recovered from knee injury to return to training, although he is unlikely to be rushed.
- Benjamin Mendy is still unavailable for selection.
Form (recent first, all competitions): W W D W W W
Probable XI: Bravo, Zinchenko, Laporte, Stones, Danilo, Silva, Fernandinho, Gündogan, Sané, Agüero, Silva
Key players: Sané and Agüero
India Fantasy Prediction:
Wigan have the best of memories from 2014 when they beat Manchester City 2-1 in the same competition at their home. However, it will be quite difficult for them to match Pep Guardiola’s men. Moreover, City will field a strong team as they do not have any midweek fixtures this week.
Note: This WIG vs MCI match preview is based on our research and news sourced from various sources. You can select your own playing XI basis the team news.
WIG vs MCI Fantasy Team:
Note: Kindly revisit before the deadline to get the final update. Press the Bell icon at the bottom of the screen to never miss the updates.
Never miss an update, visit Google News & FOLLOW US.