How To Delete Free Fire Account – January 2022
Updated on: Jan 30, 2022 10:16 pm IST
How To Delete Free Fire Account: Free Fire game become popular in 2019 and gained huge popularity in 2021. Players never want to delete the game or Free Fire account. However, some surveys told that few players have deleted their accounts due to some reasons. So, today we are going to tell you the steps that can help you to delete your account.
How To Delete Free Fire Account Guest Account, Facebook ID, Google
If you want to delete your account for some reason. You can follow the steps mentioned below to delete the Free Fire account.
- Open Free Fire game
- On the top right corner, you will see settings. Click on it.
- Tab normal settings, scroll down to the end.
- A pop-up page will open, and untick the option ‘I am 16 years or older.
- Next check the box ‘ I am sure I want to delete my account.’
- The account will be deleted within 30 days. You will lose diamonds and in-game items.
- First, you need to open the Facebook application and go to the settings icon.
- In the settings menu, click on the option settings and privacy.
- In the security section. You have to click on the application and site.
- In the list of applications, you have to click on edit in Free Fire. Next, select on remove option and unlinked your Facebook account from the Free Fire game.
- To unlink or delete your Gmail that is connected with the game account. First, you need to download all the data that is stored on Gmail.
- On your smartphone, you have to open your device settings application and manage your account
- You will see the options like download, delete or transfer data. You need to select the delete option.
- Now you delete your Gmail or unlink the account.