PUBG Mobile Latest Version: Good News for PUBG Mobile fans, now the game is available in APK format on websites. Gamers can download the PUBG Mobile Update 1.6 version game. Moreover, the update released in July, and it contains Tesla Gigafactory, new firearms, and vehicles.
Related: PUBG Global Version in India: All You Need To Do
PUBG Mobile Download in India
The game updates add extra features that boost the overall gaming experience, as PUBG Mobile banned in India. However, we suggest users cannot access the game directly. They can access or download the game through a VPN.
Here’s a step-by-step guide to download the game on your Android devices using the APK file.
- Download the APK file from the website link.
Note: The size of the file is 742 MB, so users need to have enough storage space on their device to download the file and resource pack. Use VPN to access the link.
- When the download is completed, users need to install the APK file. However, they need to enable the ‘Install from an unknown source’ option on their mobile device.
- After installation completed, players can launch the game application. However, they need to select the preferred resource pack to Low-spec, Resource Pack, and HD Resource Pack.
- A pop-up appears on the screen. Users need to enter their Invitation code by pasting it on the text box. Click ‘OK’.
Related: Best gaming phone in India – August 2021
PUBG Mobile Lite
PUBG Mobile Lite’s updated version is now available for users. They can download from the below link because the game is not available on Google Play Store. The game updates are organized by the company for a good gaming experience. Here are steps that users can follow to download and install the game.
- Users need to visit the official website to download the game. They need a VPN to access the website.
- Users need to click on the ‘APK Download’ to download the file. The APK file is 674 MB in size, and the in-game patch is about 153 MB. Users need to ensure enough storage space on their devices.
- Next, users need to select the ‘Install from unknown source’ option to install the application on their mobile device.
- After the installation, the game asks users to download a 153 MB in-game patch. Next, they can log into the game account.
PUBG Mobile PC
PUBG is an emotion for every gamer in India. Most of them are playing PUBG games on their Android devices using a VPN. But, there are some other ways to play the game on PC.
- Download the Android emulator. We recommend BlueStacks 5 application for a better gaming experience.
- Install the emulator on PC and open it.
- Now download the game from the emulator and ensure your connectivity is connected to a VPN.
- Open the game, and it will automatically start downloading the resource files needed to run the game.
- Now, login into your account via Twitter or another application.
OS: Microsoft Windows 7 and above.
Processor: Intel or AMD Processor.
RAM: At least 8GB of RAM.
HDD: 20 GB Free Disk Space.
Up to date graphics drivers from Microsoft or the chipset vendor.
Related: 4 Best PUBG Players in India 2021
Note: Players can buy the PC version game on Amazon. They no need to install any emulator.