BEL-W vs ENG-W Dream11 Hockey Prediction FIH Pro League Women’s, 1 November
Updated on: Nov 1, 2020 11:35 am IST
BEL-W vs ENG-W Dream11 | FIH Pro League Women’s Preview
Belgium Women vs England Women Dream11 Hockey: It was a reasonably good show from the British women to clinch a nail-biter yesterday and eventually going 1-0 up in the competition over the Red Panthers. The two teams are now all set to collide yet again in the second-round game that will be played yet again at the Royal Uccle Sports in Brussels.
The match was won by the British women after a brilliant effort in the shootout, however, Belgium’s Alix Gerniers was honored with the Player of the Match award for her outstanding effort on the turf. After finishing 1-1 at the full-time, the British women romped past the hosts in the shootout by netting 3 goals courtesy Lily Owsley, Sarah Robertson, and Tessa Howard. In reply to the visitors’ triple striker, the Red Panthers could only manage a solitary goal courtesy of Tiphaine Duquesne.
With the first game going down to the wire, a sheer effort is highly anticipated from both teams yet again in this fixture as well. Who will reign supreme this evening? We will have to be patient for the result.
Here, we have come up with the team news and Fantasy picks for BEL-W vs ENG-W Dream11 today match prediction. Get all the fantasy-related team news and fantasy teams for the BEL-W vs ENG-W Dream11 match.
Date – 1st November at 06:30 PM IST
Venue – Royal Uccle Sport, Brussels
Head to Head (Since 2013)
Total Played- 03
Belgium Women won- 01
England Women won- 02
Goals scored: Belgium: 05 | Great Britain: 04
Current FIH World Ranking: Belgium: 12 | Great Britain: 6
Current FIH Hockey Pro League position: Belgium: 7 | Great Britain: 6
Final standings – FIH Hockey Pro League 2019: Belgium: 5 | Great Britain: 8
Check Fantasy Cricket Articles!
BEL-W vs ENG-W Team News
Fantasy hockey Dream11 prediction and the team news will be available here.
Belgium Women News
- Despite a teasing loss in the last game, the team management is unlikely to go hard on their players. However, some regular substitutions might take place.
- Elena Sotgiu was the goalkeeper in the last game and expected to continue with her role yet again.
- Anne-Sophie Weyns and Charlotte Englebert missed the last game. Alexia ‘T Serstevens started as upfront and one between Weyns or Englebert is expected to partner Alexis.
- Skipper Barbara Nelen and Michelle Struijk will once again take care of the midfield.
- Judith Vandermerien will be the key pick among defenders and she will get an able ally in the form of Emma Purvez and Tiphaine Duquesne. One between Abi Raye or Ambre Ballenghien could also feature from the bench.
England Women News
- A win in the last game must have done a world of good to their confidence. With their tails-up, the British lass will start as the favorites here.
- The management showed confidence in Sabbie Heesh as the first-choice goalkeeper and she returned their trust, Once again she will be the prime pick as the keeper.
- Lily Owsley was the only striker who started in the last game. The management has shown faith in Owsley to do the needful all alone. However, Jo Hunter, Neal Elizabeth, and Peter Isabelle are other options to partner with Owsley.
- Tessa Howard will be the key figure among the mid-fielders.
- Anna Toman, Grace Balsdon, and skipper Laura Unsworth will once again the key figures in the defensive unit.
BEL-W vs ENG-W Hockey squads
England Women Hockey squad: Laura Unsworth(c), Susannah Townsend, Lily Owsley, Grace Balsdon, Tessa Howard, Amy Costello, Isabelle Petter, Sarah Evan, Anna Toman, Jo Hunter, Sarah Jones, Sophie Hamilton, Miriam Pritchard, Neal Elizabeth, Sabbie Heesh (GK), Sarah Robertson, Elena Raye, Fiona Crackles
Check Fantasy Football Articles!
Belgium Women Hockey squad: Barbara Nelen (C), Tiphaine Duquesne, Charlotte Englebert, Alex Gerniers, Lien Hillewaert, Pauline Leclef, Joanne Peeters, Elodie Picard, Emma Puvrez, Anne-Sophie Weyns, Justine Rasir, Alexia T Serstevens, Elena Sotgiu, Ambre Ballenghien, Vanessa Blockmans, Judith Vandermeiren, Luise Versavel, Abigail Raye, Anne-Sophie Roels, Michelle Struijk, Stephanie Van den Borre
BEL-W vs ENG-W Dream11 Hockey Prediction
Here are the stats of the best picks from the two sides in this competition.
England Women fantasy picks:
Sarah Jones: 1 goal from 6 matches so far.
Grace Balsdon: 1 goal from 7 matches so far.
Lily Owsley: 32 goals from 148 matches since 2013.
Tessa Howard: 1 goal from 7 matches so far.
Belgium Women fantasy picks:
Tiphaine Duquesne: 2 goals from 6 matches so far.
Nelen Barbara: 1 goal from 7 matches so far.
Raye Abi: 1 goal from 7 matches thus far
Michelle Struijk: 6 goals from 62 matches since 2013.
GK: S Heesh
DEF: J Vandermeiren, T Duquesne, L Unsworth, A Toman, G Balsdon
MID: B Nelen, M Struijk, T Howard
FWD: A Weyns/A T’ Serstevens, L Owsley
Captain/vice-captain choices for SMALL LEAGUE: L Owsley, T Howard, G Balsdon, T Duquesne
Captain/vice-captain choices for GRAND LEAGUE: A T Serstevens, L Unsworth, A Toman, J Vandermeiren
Subscribe to our youtube channel for some funny stuff