ATL vs PHI Dream11 Prediction NBA Live Fantasy Basketball Dream11 Team, Top Picks and Tips for Atlanta Hawks vs Philadelphia 76ers
Updated on: Nov 10, 2022 11:35 pm IST
ATL vs PHI Dream11: The NBA is on and this has been an electric start to the season. There has been rise of some squads that were expected to be on the lower side, the Utah Jazz being one of the examples, while some have been performing below expectations. In this game, the Atlanta Hawks will take on the Philadelphia 76ers.
The Hawks lost 119:125 in the last game despite DeJounte Murray nabbing 26 points. The Hawks have won seven out of eleven games. The 76ers come into this game after defeating the Suns 100:88 as Joel Embiid had 33 points. The 76ers have won five out of eleven games.
Host: Atlanta Hawks
Visitors: Philadelphia 76ers
Match Timing: 11 November, @ 06:00 AM
Venue: State Farm Arena
NBA Projections, Stats & Analysis
The Hawks are loaded
Bringing in DeJounte Murray has helped the Hawks big-time. This has taken the pressure away from Trae Young and he doesn’t need to score 30+ points for the Hawks to be successful. John Collins has been a disruptive performance on both ends. De’Andre Hunter has been getting it done whereas Clint Capela has been effective as a starter. Onyeka Okongwu has been a decent back-up Center whereas the bench overall has been a bit slow because of the absence of Bogdan Bogdanovic as the Holiday duo has a strong defensive presence but inconsistent scoring.
The 76ers still not that dominating
The 76ers have a much better unit than the record displays. James Harden who had a strong strat has been sidelined but Tyrese Maxey’s evolution helps them make for it to a certain extend. Joel Embiid is one of the best players whereas Tobias Harris brings great experience at the Forward position. Without Harden, they certainly lack the scoring balance that would elevate them to a big rank but their defense has been getting it done. PJ Tucker has helped on the end but the bench production has been hit and it remains a problem except for Georges Niang.
Atlanta Hawks | Philadelphia 76ers
Games: 11 | 11
Wins: 07 | 05
Defeats: 01 | 06
Atlanta Hawks vs Philadelphia 76ers NBA Live, Team News and Lineups
Atlanta Hawks Team News
- Bogdan Bogdanovic is OUT.
Hawks Expected Starting Five
Forwards: SF: De’Andre Hunter| PF: John Collins
Frontline: C: Clint Capela
Guards: PG: DeJounte Murray | PG: Trae Young
BENCH: Onyeka Okongwu, Trent Forrest, Jalen Johnson, Frank Kaminsky, AJ Griffin, Justin Holiday, Aaron Holiday, Vit Krejci, Tyrese Martin.
COACH: Nate McMillan
Philadelphia 76ers Team News
- James Harden is OUT
Sixers Expected Starting Five
Forwards: PF: PJ Tucker | SF/PF: Tobias Harris
Middle: C: Joel Embiid
Guards: PG: Tyrese Maxey | SG: De’Anthony Melton
BENCH: Georges Niang, Danuel House Jr., Paul Reed, Matisse Thybulle, Jaden Springer, Julian Champagnie, Montrezl Harrell, Furkan Korkmaz, Shake Milton, Michael Foster Jr.
COACH: Doc Rivers
NBA Scores, Fantasy Basketball Top Picks
Despite not shooting well from deep, Young has a lot of other tools in his kit and he has been a stellar playmaker and scorer once again. I believe he will be in 20-26 points and 8-11 assists range. The Guard can be chosen as a Star/Pro Player in the Dream 11 NBA Fantasy scenario.
Center Joel has been getting it done as a middle player who can be both effective as a scorer, rebounder, and defender. I believe he will be in 25-32 points, 10-14 rebounds, and 1-3 blocks range.
DeJounte has given tremendous boost to both ends of the floor and his driving abilities have been in full flow. I believe he will be in 20-25 points, 5-8 assists, and 5-8 rebounds range.
Guard Maxey has become a top-notch scorer and has been doing a great job of handling the ball. I believe he will be in 22-28 points range here.
Collins is one of the most athletic players in the league and has been doing his job well as the big Forward. I believe he will be in 16-22 points and 7-10 rebounds range here.
Forward Tobias has been doing a great job as a scorer, rebounder, and is one of the best options at the big Forward position. I believe he will be in 16-22 points, 6-9 rebounds, and 1-3 blocks/steals range.
ATL vs PHI DREAM11 LINEUP BALANCERS
- De’Anthony Melton(PHI): Lopez had 6 points, 7 rebounds, 2 assists, 2 blocks, 1 steal in the last game. Melton is a tough defender but his offense has been off for a long time now. I believe he will be in 10-16 points, 4-6 rebounds, and 1-3 steals/blocks range.
- Clint Capela(ATL): Clint had 15 points, 19 rebounds, 1 assist, 2 blocks in the last game. Although his influence has decreased a bit over the last couple of seasons, Capela remains a top-class rebounder, shot-blocker and inside scorer. I believe he will be in 10-16 points, 10-15 rebounds, and 1-3 blocks range.
- PJ Tucker(PHI): Allen had 4 points, 8 rebounds, 1 assist, 1 block in the last game. Tucker is an effective defender but he is a limited offensive player. I believe he will be in 4-8 points, 5-8 rebounds, and 1-2 steals/blocks range.
- DeAndre Hunter(ATL): Hunter had 22 points, 3 rebounds, 1 steal in the last game. Hunter is a great role player at wing. I believe he will be in 14-19 points range here.
- Onyeka Okongwu(ATL): Okongwu had 4 points, 5 rebounds, 3 assists, 1 block, 1 steal in the last game. Onyeka is a player very similar to Clint and has been doing a decent job off-the-bench. I believe he will be in 6-10 points, 4-7 rebounds, and 1-2 blocks range.\
- Georges Niang(PHI): Niang had 21 points, 4 rebounds, 1 assist, 2 steals in the last game. Forward Niang has been ringing home the long-ball. I believe he will be in 10-16 points range here.
- Justin Holiday(ATL): Holiday had 10 points, 2 rebounds in the last game. Veteran Holiday has done a decent job off-the-bench. I believe he will be in 7-11 points range.
- Aaron Holiday(ATL): Aaron had 2 points, 3 rebounds, 2 assists in the last game. Holiday has been doing a decent job off the bench.
ATL vs PHI Dream11 TEAM Prediction
PG: T Young(SP)
SG: J Holiday
SF: P Tucker, Hunter
PF: J Collins, G Niang
C: J Embiid(PP), O Okongwu
Where to watch NBA Live Score?
Trae Young will try to catch a game against the threat of Joel Embiid? You can catch the live game by using the NBA League Pass. To find out the scores, stats, and news, go to the NBA’s official website. To catch the highlights, go to the Official YouTube channel of the NBA.