LAC vs LAL Dream11 Prediction NBA Live, Fantasy Basketball Dream11 Team, Top Picks and Tips for LA Clippers vs LA Lakers
Updated on: Nov 9, 2022 11:53 pm IST
LAC vs LAL Dream11: The NBA Regular Season is on and once again, we are blessed with a long line of high-quality action that is bound to produce memories. To add to the lore, the Los Angeles Clippers will take on the Los Angeles Lakers.
The Clippers had perhaps their best win of the season when they defeated the Cleveland Cavaliers 119:117 behind Paul George’s 26 points effort. Meanwhile, the Lakers did another underwhelming service to their perturbed fanbase, losing 116:139 to the Utah Jazz in another poor effort to continue a rather embarrassing season.
Host: LA Clippers
Visitors: LA Lakers
Match Timing: 10 November, @ 08:30 AM
Venue: crypto.com Arena
NBA Projections, Stats & Analysis
Clippers: Too much dependency on Paul George
The Clippers have not been clinical thus far but they defeated a top-quality Cavs squad late in the game after being down for most of the deciding quarter. The biggest concern for the team has been the over-reliance upon Paul George who has been having another star-level season, he has had to do a lot because Clippers’ two-way Superstar Kawhi Leonard has been again absent due to injury. The Clippers haven’t received much from their role players but Norman Powell, Reggie Jackson, and Terance Mann seem to be getting back in the groove while Marcus Morris has gotten it done. Ivica Zubac has left deep imprints upon the game as a rebounder, help-defender and paint-scorer.
Lakers: What a tough start again
The Lakers keep repeating the habits of last season. They give up big leads, have no depth to make a comeback, and play just awful basketball on both ends. Now they can’t just blame Russell Wstbrook, it is like the whole unit has lost the zip. Lonnie Walker IV after some strong games has displayed inconsistencies. LeBron James has had his big numbers but frankly, something has been missing from his game. Anthony Davis has been amazing as a defender but he can’t alone carry that side of one of the worst defensive sides in the league at this point. and also one of the worst long-range teams.
LA Lakers | LA Clippers
Games: 10 | 11
Wins: 02 | 06
Defeats: 08 | 05
LA lakers vs LA Clippers NBA Live, Team News and Lineups
Los Angeles Lakers Team News
- Dennis Schroder is OUT.
- Cole Swider is OUT.
- Thomas Bryant is OUT.
- LeBron James is QUESTIONABLE.
- Lonnie Walker IV is QUESTIONABLE
- Patrick Beverley is OUT.
- Anthony Davis is QUESTIONABLE
Lakers Expected Starting Five
Wing: SF: Troy Brown Jr.
Point Forward: SF: LeBron James
Big: PF: Anthony Davis
Perimeter: PG: Patrick Beverley | SG: Lonnie Walker IV
BENCH: Russell Westbrook, Wenyen Gabriel, Damian Jones, Kendrick Nunn, Juan Toscano-Anderson, Austin Reaves, Scotty Pipper Jr., Matt Ryan.
Los Angeles Clippers Team News
- Kawhi Leonard is OUT.
- Luke Kennard is OUT.
- Robert Covington is a Game-Time Decision
Clippers Expected Starting Five
Wings: SF/PF: Nicolas Batum | SF: Marcus Morris
Middle: C: Ivica Zubac
Ball-Handling Guards: PG: Reggie Jackson | SG: Paul George
BENCH: John Wall, Norman Powell, Brandon Boston Jr., Moses Brown, Amir Coffey, Jason Preston, Luke Kennard, Moussa Diabate, Terance Mann
NBA Scores, Fantasy Basketball Top Picks
Big Forward Davis has been one of the best defenders while supplying a strong dose of scoring and rebounding. I believe he will be in 20-28 points, 10-14 rebounds, and 1-3 blocks/steals range. He can be chosen as the Star/Pro Player in the Dream11 NBA scene.
PG-13 has been getting it done on both ends of the floor and he is the heart and soul of the Clippers’ attack. I believe he will be in 25-33 points, 6-9 rebounds, and 5-8 assist range.
LeBron missed the last game but when he plays, he of course doesn’t hold back as a scorer, rebounder, and a playmaker. I believe he will be in 25+ points, 7-11 rebounds, and 6-9 assists range.
Center Zubac has been one of the best rebounders and a strong shot-blocker in the early parts of the season. I believe he will be in 11-15 points, 10-13 rebounds, and 1-3 blocks range.
After some off-nights, Reggie turned it around in the last game and enjoyed a ton of success. I believe he will be in 14-19 points and 5-8 assists range.
Russell Westbrook (LAL)
Guard Westbrook is an all-around threat who has rediscovered his touch coming off the bench. I believe he will be in 17-23 points, 6-9 assists, and 5-8 rebounds range.
LAC vs LAL Dream11 Lineup Balancers
- Marcus Morris Sr.(LAC): Marcus had 20 points, 6 rebounds, 1 assist in the last game. Wing Morris has been a spectacular scorer for years now. I believe he will be in 16-22 points and 4-07 rebounds range.
- Troy Brown Jr(LAL): Jarred had 10 points, 4 rebounds, 2 assists in the last game. Wing Troy has been solid thus far and has been giving quality minutes on both ends. I believe he will be in 8-12 points and 3-5 rebounds range.
- Lonnie Walker IV(LAL): Lonnie has been up-and-down but he can have significant impact at times. I believe he will be in 11-16 points range if he plays. He is QUESTIONABLE here.
- Norman Powell(LAC): Powell had 17 points, 1 rebound, 2 steals in the last game. Powell is a solid all-around scorer but has been way too inconsistent. I believe he will be in 12-17 points and 3-5 rebounds range.
- Terance Mann(LAC): Mann had 16 points, 5 assists, 4 rebounds, 2 steals in the last game. Terance is an athletic Guard who has worked his way back into the rotation. I believe he will be in 8-13 points, 4-6 rebounds, and 3-5 assists range.
- Austin Reaves(LAL): Reaves had 11 points, 4 rebounds, 1 assist in the last game. Austin hustles hard and has given quality minutes. I believe he will be in 6-10 points range here.
LAC vs LAL Dream11 Team
(If Davis plays)
PG: R Jackson, R Westbrook
SG: P George(SP), A Reaves
SF: N Powell, T Brown
PF: M Morris
C: A Davis(PP)
(If Davis doesn’t play)
PG: R Jackson, R Westbrook
SG: L Kennard, P George(SP), A Reaves
SF: N Powell
PF: L James
C: I Zubac
Where to watch NBA Live Score?
Can the Lakers get anything going here? This game can be accessed through the NBA League Pass, which has all the live games and their replay too. Scores, news, and stats can be seen on the official website of NBA. The highlights can be viewed on the official NBA YouTube channel.