BRK vs DAL Dream11 Prediction NBA Live Fantasy Basketball Dream11 Team, Top Picks and Tips for Brooklyn Nets vs Dallas Mavericks
Updated on: Oct 27, 2022 11:44 pm IST
BRK vs DAL Dream11: The NBA has expanded its fanbase in big ways and the international nature has exerted its influence on the Indian subcontinent, thus a lot of fans keep adding up at a fast pace. With the social media platforms peaking, the discourse around the league is hot and each game and each player is scrutinized carefully. To add to the intrigue, the Brooklyn Nets will take it up against the Dallas Mavericks in the hope to get their rhythm back.
The Nets come into this game after losing to Bucks 99:110 despite a 33 points performance by Kevin Durant. They have now lost three of their four games in what has been an underwhelming effort thus far. On the other hand, the Mavs were shaken up by the Pelicans, losing 111:113 despite another 30+ points outing by Luka Doncic. The Mavs have lost two out of three and are still figuring out their combinations to begin the season.
Host: Brooklyn Nets
Visitors: Dallas Mavericks
Match Timing: 28 October, @ 05:00 AM (+05:30 UTC)
Venue: Barclays Center
NBA Projections, Stats & Analysis
Nets: They haven’t been doing well
The Nets have had a strong start to the season. They have given a bunch of points and one of the major reasons why they are lagging behind is that they have been unable to get a lineup that can be consistent enough. Their scoring has been reliant upon Durant and Irving, two automatic scorers, but in the last game, the team shot just 26% from the three-point line and they do need Seth Curry back to give the shooting depth. Joe Harris hasn’t been playing as well as in previous years when he was one of the most efficient long-range shooters.
Then there is Ben Simmons whose reluctance on the offensive end and foul trouble has frustrated the fanbase thus far. It is clear Ben is still reeling from the effects of the injuries that made him miss all of the last season. Nic Claxton keeps on making statements and he is a much-needed inside presence for a team that needs size in the middle. The Nets have to get both offense and defense at the same time, something that has been the case thus far.
Mavericks: They miss Brunson
Mavericks did have a big win against the Grizzlies some nights ago but it seems that there is again an over-dependence upon Luka Doncic. Christian Wood’s pick-and-roll action with Doncic is virtually unguardable as the Center can both pop from outside and finish inside. They do miss Jalen Brunson who took the ball-handling load away from Doncic while also being a total menace on the defensive end and hustle end.
Spencer Dinwiddie has a lot of space to operate playing alongside Doncic and as a result, he has been efficient. The Forward combination of Reggie Bullock and Dorian Finney-Smith has lagged behind on offense but their defense is what makes them special. Overall, the Maverick’s bench depth looks a tad shallow in the guard position and if they are to have injuries to either of heir starting guards, they can be in a world of trouble.
Brooklyn Nets vs Dallas Mavericks NBA Live, Team News and Lineups
Brooklyn Nets Team News
- Joe Harris, Edmond Sumner, Seth Curry, TJ Warren are OUT.
- Kyrie Irving is QUESTIONABLE
Nets Expected Starting Five
Defensive Forward: PF: Royce O’Neale
Wing: SF: Kevin Durant
Middle: C: Nic Claxton
Guards: PG:Ben Simmons | PG: Kyrie Irving
BENCH: Kessler Edwards, Patty Mills, Cam Thomas, Markieff Morris, Joe Harris, Yuta Watanabe, David Duke Jr., Da’yron Sharpe, Edmond Sumner.
Dallas Mavericks Team News
- Frank Ntilikina, Davis Bertans are OUT.
- Tim Hardaway is QUESTIONABLE.
Mavericks Expected Starting Five
Forwards: Dorian Finney-Smith | SF: Reggie Bullock
Middle: C: Christian Wood
Guards: PG: Luka Doncic | PG: Spencer Dinwiddie
BENCH: Tyler Dorsey, Josh Green, Tim Hardaway Jr., Jaden Hardy, Maxi Kleber, JaVale McGee, Theo Pinson, Dwight Powell., McKinley Wright IV.
NBA Scores, Fantasy Basketball Top Picks
Guard Luka continues to dominate the scene with his incredible scoring skill and he is simply one of the best players in the league. I believe he will be in 28+ points, 8-11 rebounds, and 7-10 assists range. He can be selected as a Star/Pro Player in the Dream 11 NBA Prediction Fantasy scenario.
KD continues to leave defenses in tatters and he is the most vital piece to the Nets’ puzzle who will be eyeing a big season. I believe he will be in 28-36 points, 7-10 rebounds, and 1-2 blocks/steals range.
Christian Wood (DAL)
Center Christian’s fit with the Dallas has been superb on the offensive end and he has made up for Brunson’s absence as he can spread the floor too. I expect a 18-24 points, 7-9 rebounds, and 1-2 blocks/steals range.
Irving continues to be a wizard with the ball and his ability to break down multiple defenders makes him one of the most exciting scorers. I believe he will be in 24-29 points and 4-6 assists range here.
Dinwiddie has gotten it done on the offensive end and he has been a big factor, aiding Doncic’s exploits well thus far. I believe he will be in 16-22 points and 4-6 assists range.
Nic has been a big-time inside player for the Nets and he can thrive in the current unit as a rim-runner, rebounder, and help defender. I believe he will be in 12-16 points, 9-13 rebounds, and 1-3 blocks range.
BRK vs DAL DREAM11 LINEUP BALANCERS
- Ben Simmons(BRK): Simmons had 4 points, 9 assists, 5 rebounds, 2 steals in the last game. Ben has been off his game and will need a big game to shake off his offensive woes. I believe he will be in 10-14 points, 8-11 assists, and 6-9 rebounds range.
- Maxi Kleber(DAL): Kleber had 7 points, 5 rebounds, 2 blocks in the last game. Big Maxi continues to be a big factor on the defensive and rebounding end. I believe he will be in 5-8 points and 5-8 rebounds range.
- Reggie Bullock(DAL): Bullock had 3 points, 5 rebounds, 2 assists, 2 steals in the last game. Bullock’s production has been down as a long-range shooter. I believe he will be in 5-9 poitns and 3-5 rebounds range.
- Royce O’Neale(BRK): Royce had 12 points, 2 steals in the last game. Royce is a premier defender who has been much more willing to shoot the ball so far. I believe he will be in 6-12 points and 3-6 rebounds range.
- Dorian Finney Smith(DAL): Dorian had 4 points, 4 rebounds, 2 assists in the last game. Dorian is a strong defender but will need to up the ante on the offensive end. I believe he will be in 6-9 points, 4-7 rebounds, and 1-2 steals range.
- JaVale McGee(DAL): McGee had 8 points, 2 rebounds, 1 steal, 1 block in the last game. JaVale is a strong inside player but his defense has receded. I believe he will be in 6-10 points and 3-5 rebounds range.
- Day’Ron Sharpe(BRK): Sharpe had 3 points, 3 rebounds, 3 assists, 1 steal, 1 block in the last game. Sophomore Sharpe has given powerful hustle off the bench. I believe he will be in 4-8 points, 4-7 rebounds, and 1-2 steals/blocks range.
BRK vs DAL Dream11 Team
PG: B Simmons, L Doncic(SP)
SG: S Dinwiddie, P Mills
SF: R Bullock
PF: K Durant(PP)
C: J McGee, D Sharpe
Where to watch NBA Live Score?
Luka Doncic, Kyrie Irving, Kevin Durant, highlight the star-studded power here, what’s not to love! To catch this game, you can visit the NBA League Pass. The extended highlights of the game will be available on the official YouTube channel of the NBA. To get the scores, stats, and news, go to the official website of the NBA.