OKC vs LAC Dream11 Prediction NBA Live, Fantasy Basketball Dream11 Team, Top Picks and Tips for Oklahoma City Thunder vs LA Clippers
Updated on: Oct 28, 2022 1:42 am IST
OKC vs LAC Dream11: The NBA action has returned with the usual fanfare and some more. We have already seen a bunch of exciting battles and as we head deeper into the season, the intensity levels will only rise up further. Teams look prepared on the offensive end while the defensive end still needs tweaking or two as players get their game shape back. Can the Los Angeles Clippers get their legs back as they face a popping Oklahoma City Thunder squad?
These two last played just a couple of days ago and in that game, the Oklahoma City Thunder prevailed 108:94 in a game where the Clippers were without their two key stars. Shai Gilgeous-Alexander landed 33 points while the Clippers folded in what was an underwhelming effort. Will Paul George play here to rescue the Clippers?
Host: Oklahoma City Thunder
Visitors: LA Clippers
Match Timing: 28 October, @ 05:30 AM
Venue: Paycom Center
NBA Projections, Stats & Analysis
Thunder: Another tough season ahead
The Thunder is a young team and they suffered a setback as their much-coveted rookie Chet Holmgren suffered a season-ending injury before the season even began. Exciting all-around sophomore Josh Giddey is injured now too whereas Shai Gilgeous-Alexander struggles to string together healthy nights to be available. Thus, the rotations of the Thunder team are all over the place and this is a long-term project.
Shai has been the leading scorer for the Thunder for some time now and he hasn’t had enough help around him. Lugeuntz Dort needs to be more consistent but he has carved out a name as a two-way wing. Tre Mann has shown a lot of promise but there is one big concern. The team doesn’t have an NBA-level frontline and they haven’t even identified a big that can provide sustainable scoring or even give consistent rebounding. Will Thunder land someone like Victor Wembanyama in the next draft or can they become a much more winning unit?
Clippers: Kawhi keeps missing time
Another heartbreaking start for the Clippers fans, a fanbase that keeps on being letdown by fate. Kawhi Leoanrd after missing all of the last season, again is facing injury-related issues and his availability keeps living big question marks. To add to the woes, Paul George was unavailable in the last game and this guy has been the undisputed leader of the team without Leonard. With him in the lineup, there is a lot of fight in the lineup, without him, they crumble like they did in the last game.
John Wall isn’t the All-Star level player anymore while Reggie Jackson’s rhythm has been broken because the rotations have been all over the place. Norman Powell’s form has become a concern at this point and without Marcus Morris, the team lacks another isolation scorer. Ivica Zubac continues to be a dependable rebounder and shot-blocker but he is not an assertive offensive player. How can the Clippers fix their rotations? Tyron Lue has a big task on his hands as the head coach.
Oklahoma City Thunder | LA Clippers
Games: 04| 04
Wins: 01 | 02
Defeats: 03 | 02
Oklahoma City Thunder vs LA Clippers NBA Live, Team News and Lineups
Oklahoma City Thunder Team News
- Chet Holmgren is OUT for the season.
- Josh Giddey is OUT.
- Jalen Williams is OUT.
Thunder Expected Starting Five
Defensive Forward: PF: Jeremiah Robinson-Earl
Wing: SF: Lugeuntz Dort
Off-Ball Guard: SG: Aaron Wiggins
Perimeter: PG: Shai Gilgeous-Alexander | PG: Tre Mann
BENCH: Isaiah Joe, Darius Bazley, Lindy Waters III, Jaylin Williams, Eugene Omoruyi, Ousmane Dieng
Los Angeles Clippers Team News
- Kawhi Leonard, Marcus Morris ARE OUT.
- Paul George is QUESTIOANBLE.
Clippers Expected Starting Five
Wings: SF/PF: Nicolas Batum | SF: Norman Powell
Middle: C: Ivica Zubac
Ball-Handling Guards: PG: Reggie Jacksonl | SG: Paul George
BENCH: John Wall, Robert Covington, Norman Powell, Brandon Boston Jr., Moses Brown, Amir Coffey, Jason Preston, Luke Kennard, Moussa Diabate, Terance Mann.
NBA Scores, Fantasy Basketball Top Picks
Shai is a high-scoring guard who has been the leader of the Thunder team for some time now and continues to be an explosive presence. I believe he will be in 24+ points, 6-9 assists, and 4-7 rebounds range. He can be chosen as the Star-Player in the Dream11 NBA Prediction scene.
George missed the last game and when he plays, he makes the Clippers a winning unit. He has already lodged a 40-point game and will be looking to build on the momentum. If he plays here, I expect a 20-30 points, 5-8 rebounds, and 4-7 assists range.
Tre has been doing a decent job as a scorer but he needs to do more as a three-point shooter to help the Thunder’s shooting woes. I expect a 16-23 points and 4-6 assists range here.
Zubac has been a class above in terms of rebounding and blocking shots while giving regular paint production. I expect him to be in 8-14 points, 9-14 rebounds, and 1-4 blocks range here.
The former All-Star Wall isn’t the same player he used to be but he still brings a quality driving and playmaking game. I expect him to be in 12-17 points, 4-8 assists, and 1-3 steals range here.
Dort shot 0/11 in the last game and the wing has a serviceable stroke and plays tough on defense, so he can recover from his awful night. I believe he will be in 15-22 points and 4-6 rebounds range.
Expected Fantasy Points Range: 30-45
OKC vs LAC Dream11 Lineup Balancers
- Reggie Jackson(LAC): Jackson had 9 points, 6 assists, 3 rebounds in the last game.Jackson’s production has been hit because his role keeps on changing. I expect him to bounce back here and be in 12-18 points and 5-8 assists range.
- Jeremiah Earl-Robinson(OKC): Jeremiah had 2 points, 8 rebounds, 3 steals in the last game. Jeremiah has been fantastic on defense and rebounding but his offense leaves a lot to be desired as he has been inconsistent. I believe he will be in 7-12 points, 5-8 rebounds, and 1-2 steals range here.
- Aaron Wiggins(OKC): Wiggins had 11 points, 10 rebounds, 3 steals, 1 block in the last game. Aaron shot 5/14 in the last game and his role has increased in the wake of Giddey’s absence. I believe he will be in 9-15 points and 4-7 rebounds range.
- Norman Powell(LAC): Norman had 7 points, 2 assists, 2 rebounds in the last game. Powell has not shot well at all and he needs to pick up his game for sure. I believe he will be in 10-14 points range here
- Luke Kennard(LAC): Luke had 15 points, 4 rebounds, 2 assists, 1 steal in the last game. Luke’s jumper remains a threat and he continues to eke out decent minutes. I expect a 10-14 points and 3-5 rebounds range here.
Expected Fantasy Points Range: 12-20
- Darius Bazley(OKC): Lonnie had 7 points, 8 rebounds, 1 block in the last game. Darius’ production has fallen in the season. I believe he will be in 5-9 points and 6-9 rebounds range here.
Expected Fantasy Points Range: 18-29
- Robert Covington(LAC): Covington had 10 points, 4 rebounds, 2 assists, 3 blocks, 1 steal in the last game. Robert continues to be a terrific defender and a strong contributor. I expect a 8-12 points, 4-6 rebounds, and 1-3 blocks/steals range here.
- Mike Muscala(OKC): Mike had 8 points, 10 rebounds, 2 assists, 1 block in the last game. Muscala is a strong rebounder and a floor-spreader. I believe he will be in 7-12 points and 8-11 rebounds range.
- Nicolas Batum(LAC): Luke had 8 points, 4 rebounds, 1 assist, 1 block in the last game. Forward Batum is in the final stages of his career and continues to play hard. I expect a 6-11 points and 3-5 rebounds range here.
- Kenrich Williams(OKC): Mike had 10 points, 7 rebounds, 2 assists, 1 block in the last game. Kenrich is a stretch-three who can be a decent rebounder. i believe he will be in 7-11 points and 4-7 rebounds range.
OKC vs LAC Dream11 Team
(If George plays)
PG: R Jackson, J Wall, S Gilgeous-Alexander(SP)
SG: P George(PP)
SF: L Dort, T Mann
PF: J Robinson-Earl
C: R Covington
(If George doesn’t play)
PG: R Jackson(PP), J Wall, A Wiggins, S Gilgeous-Alexander(SP)
SG: L Kennard
SF: L Dort, T Mann
PF: D Bazley
C: I Zubac
Where to watch NBA Live Score?
Can the Clippers avenge their loss? Will Paul George play here? To find out, follow this game through the NBA League Pass, which has all the live games and their replay too. Get hold of Scores, news, and stats through the official website of NBA. The nine/ten minute highlights can be viewed on the official NBA YouTube channel.