LAL vs DEN Dream11 Prediction NBA Live, Fantasy Basketball Dream11 Team, Top Picks and Tips for LA Lakers vs Denver Nuggets
Updated on: Oct 31, 2022 2:02 am IST
LAL vs DEN Dream11: The NBA season brings us to many amazing athletes who have worked hard on their basketball skills. The season is long as each team plays 82 games and there are constant ups and downs throughout the season. As we head deeper into the season, the injury lists will also swell and teams will need to unearth their depth. The Los Angeles Lakers have a lot of unearthing to do and they will face the Denver Nuggets in this game.
The Lakers come into this game after suffering another defeat, losing to the Minnesota Timberwolves 102:111 despite a 28 points outing by LeBron James.
On the other hand, the Denver Nuggets defeated the Utah Jazz 117:101 as Bones Hyland turned up a 26 points night.
Host: LA Lakers
Visitors: Denver Nuggets
Match Timing:31 October, @ 07:00 AM
Venue: Crypto.com Arena
NBA Projections, Stats & Analysis
The Lakers are falling apart
The Lakers have lost the trust of their fanbase after being a letdown since last season. They have begun in the most underwhelming way possible and remain the only winless team at the time of writing. This is astonishing considering they have such a dynamic duo of LeBron James and Anthony Davis. This has been a poor offensive start and the Lakers are the worst team in various metrics. Their defense has improved “Slightly” but not good enough to bag wins.
One thing is clear, Russell Westbrook can’t be made the scapegoat anymore. Coach Ham brought him off the bench in the last game and it seems to work as Russell can dominate the ball more with the second unit compared to the first unit where LeBron has the keys. Lonnie Walker IV has had some impressive games but he has struggled from the long-range. LeBron and Davis are putting up big numbers but the Lakers’ fandom needs wins, not just stats.
Nuggets are finding their groove
Last season, the Nuggets were winning against teams with losing records but teams with 50%+ win record exposed them as only Nikola Jokic was the only consistent scoring option and the team defense wasn’t as sharp. And that was because the team missed the services of Michael Porter Jr. and Jamal Murray. Porter Jr. has once again begun the season in a scintillating fashion, making a difference on both ends but Murray’s injury has hampered his production for sure.
Aaron Gordon is a wild card type of player, he can have big nights but then disappear altogether. But the Nuggets did a great job of acquiring Bruce Brown who can play multiple positions and is a strong injury cover. The question will be if the Nuggets are going to see a healthy Michael Porter Jr this season. The problems can mount if he is injured. Their defense looks better and the offensive side is on too. Let us see how they do against the elite teams.
Los Angeles Lakers | Denver Nuggets
Games: 05| 06
Wins: 00 | 04
Defeats: 05 | 02
LA Lakers vs Denver Nuggets NBA Live, Team News and Lineups
Los Angeles Lakers Team News
- Dennis Schroder is OUT.
- Cole Swider is OUT.
- Thomas Bryant is OUT.
- Anthony Davis is QUESTIONABLE.
- LeBron James is PROBABLE.
Lakers Expected Starting Five
Wing: SF: Troy Brown Jr.
Point Forward: SF: LeBron James
Big: PF: Anthony Davis
Perimeter: PG: Patrick Beverley | SG: Lonnie Walker IV
BENCH: Russell Westbrook, Wenyen Gabriel, Damian Jones, Kendrick Nunn, Juan Toscano-Anderson, Austin Reaves, Scotty Pipper Jr., Matt Ryan.
Denver Nuggets Team News
- Collin Gillepsie is OUT.
- Davon Reed, Kentavious Caldwell-Pope are QUESTIONABLE.
Nuggets Expected Starting Five
Forwards: SF: Michael Porter Jr. | PF: Aaron Gordon
Middle: C: Nikola Jokic
Guards: PG: Jamal Murray | SG: Kentavious Caldwell-Pope
BENCH: Jeff Green, Zeke Nnaji, Jack White, Bones Hyland, Bruce Brown, Deandre Jordan, Peyton Watson, Bruce Brown, Vlatko Cancer, Ish Smith, Davon Reed.
NBA Scores, Fantasy Basketball Top Picks
Point Forward James has been doing his usual stats galore but it hasn’t translated into wins and his three-point stroke has been also off thus far. I believe he will be in 26-32 points, 7-11 rebounds, 6-9 assists, and 1-2 blocks/steals range. LeBron can be chosen as the Star-Player in the Dream11 NBA scene. He is PROBABLE for the game.
Jokic once again is leading the Nuggets in points, rebounds, and assists but despite his off-night, the Nuggets pulled through in the last game, indicating he has more help than last season. I believe he will be in 20+ points, 10+ rebounds, and 7-11 assists range here.
Two-Way Star Davis missed the last game but even his high-scoring, rebounding, and defensive ways hasn’t been enough to bail out his squad. I believe he will be in 20+ points, 9-13 rebounds, and 1-3 blocks range. He is QUESTIONABLE.
Michael Porter Jr.(DEN)
Wing Porter Jr. has had a sensational start to the season and his offensive and rebounding game has been as impressive as his defense. I believe he will be in 16-24 points, 8+ rebounds, and 1-3 blocks range.
Murray’s production has fallen due to multiple injuries but he can still command attention at the perimeter. I believe he will be in 12-17 points range here.
Russell Westbrook (LAL)
While Westbrook had some memorable moments off the bench but his efficiency was still on the low and his play was out of control. I believe he will be in 16-22 points, 6-9 rebounds, 4-7 assists, and 1-3 steals range.
LAL vs DEN Dream11 Lineup Balancers
- Bruce Brown(DEN): Brown had 7 points, 5 rebounds, 3 assists in the last game. Brown is an impressive two-way wing who can slate in different roles. I believe he will be in 8-12 points, 4-6 rebounds, and 3-5 assists range.
- Patrick Beverley(LAL): Patrick had 6 points, 6 rebounds, 4 assists in the last game. Guard Beverley is a fantastic defender but his offensive contributions have been on the low side. I expect him to be in 6-10 points, 4-6 assists, and 3-5 rebounds range.
- Lonnie Walker IV(LAL): Patrick had 6 points, 3 assists, 3 rebounds, 1 block in the last game. Lonnie has had some impressive games but he continues to be an inconsistent offensive player. I believe he will be in 11-16 points range here.
- Deandre Jordan(DEN): Jordan had 12 points, 13 rebounds, 1 assist in the last game. While Jordan’s role has decreased, he continues to be a strong finisher and rebounder. I believe he will be in 8-12 points and 6-10 rebounds range.
- Bones Hyland(DEN): Bones had 26 points, 3 assists, 1 rebound, 1 steal in the last game. After a slow start to the season, Bones nailed seven triples. I believe he will be in 11-16 points and 3-5 assists range.
- Troy Brown Jr.(LAL): Lonnie had 12 points, 8 rebounds in the last game. Troy has earned a bunch of minutes due to his activity as a hustler. I believe he will be in 7-12 points and 5-8 rebounds range.
- Austin Reaves(LAL): Austin had 12 points, 7 rebounds, 3 assists in the last game. Reaves has made case for more minutes lately. I believe he will be in 7-11 points and 3-5 rebounds range.
- Christian Braun(DEN): Brown had 10 points, 6 rebounds, 1 assist in the last game. Braun has earned a bunch of minutes with his defensive capabilities. I believe he will be in 5-9 poitns and 3-6 rebounds range.
- Jeff Green(DEN): Green had 10 points, 6 rebounds, 2 assists in the last game. Athletic Forward Jeff continues to be a big impact player off the bench. I believe he will be in 6-10 points and 3-5 rebounds range.
LAL vs DEN Dream11 Team
PG: N Bones Hyland
SG: P Beverley, C Braun
SF: M Porter-Jr, L Walker
PF: L James(SP)
C: A Davis(PP), D Jordan
Where to watch NBA Live Score?
Can the Lakes at least get a win or will Jokic deny them again? This game can be watched through the NBA League Pass, which has all the live games and their replay too. Scorers, news, and stats can be followed on the official website of NBA. The highlights can be followed on the official NBA YouTube channel.