PHX vs HOU Dream11 Prediction NBA Live Fantasy Basketball Dream11 Team, Top Picks and Tips for Phoenix Suns vs Houston Rockets
Updated on: Oct 31, 2022 1:12 am IST
PHX vs HOU Dream11: The NBA Regular Season comes with its great package of games and as we head deeper into the season, we learn more about the mettle of particular teams. This is early on so there has been a ton of surprises but as the contenders settle into the rhythm, we will see a different brand of basketball. However, you never know which team takes the jump, such as the Memphis Grizzlies last season. Meanwhile, the Phoenix Suns took the jump a couple of seasons ago and come in with lofty expectations, they will clash against the Houston Rockets that comes with the lowest of expectations.
The Suns took care of business against the Pelicans, winning 124:111 as Mikal Bridges lodged 27 points. However, their campaign took a hit as Deandre Ayton got injured.
On the other hand, the Houston Rockets lost to the Portland Trail Blazers 111:125 despite a 18 points performance by Eric Gordon as their defense crumbled again.
Host: Phoenix Suns
Visitors: Houston Rockets
Match Timing: 31 October, @ 06:30 AM (+05:30 UTC)
Venue: FootPrint Center
NBA Projections, Stats & Analysis
Suns: A strong team once again
The Suns continue to overwhelm the league and have once again begun the season on a high note. Devin Booker has led the way once again on the scoring front and it is difficult to tackle this team on a nightly basis because of how well-built they are. Their depth is enviable and with a strong defensive unit at all positions, the scope for a big run on both ends continue to be huge. Chris Paul’s production has receded on the offensive end but the Point Guard has been doing his bit as a playmaker.
Not having their premier Center Deandre Ayton hurts as it weakens the defense, rebounding, and inside scoring but with Mikal Bridges, they can fill the void. Cameron Johnson will need to step it up too while Bismack Biyombo is going to probably slate in as the starting Center, and while he doesn’t bring the same defensive impact as Ayton, he is a strong paint producer and rebounder. Cameron Payne, Jock Landale, Damion Lee, Torrey Craig, and Landry Shamet make up for a strong second unit.
Rockets: Flailing but growing too
The Rockets have once again faced heavy defeats to begin the season. Their defense is atrocious and they keep on giving up big runs, thus trailing in the game by big margins. It is to be expected from a team that is mostly full of young players, including rookies and sophomores. However, this is a team building through the draft and has hauled in some impactful players. The backcourt of Jalen Green and Kevin Porter Jr has made early noise, averaging 40 points a game in tandem.
Veteran Eric Gordon provides experience and has once again provided strong scoring as the third guard in the lineup. Alperen Sengun has shown the potential to become a double-double player while rookie Jabari Smith Jr. can provide to be an effective scorer, rebounder, and defender in the long run. The bench is weak with mostly inexperienced players and the Rockets’ fans are mostly eyeing the upcoming draft in the hopes of landing Victor Wembanyama. What a complementary piece he can be to this unit!
Phoenix Suns vs Houston Rockets NBA Live, Team News and Lineups
Phoenix Suns Team News
- Ish Wainright is OUT.
- Deandre Ayton will be OUT for a week.
Suns Expected Starting Five
Forwards: SF: Cameron Johnson | SF: Mikal Bridges
Middle: C: Bismack Biyombo
Guards: PG: Chris Paul | SG: Devin Booker
BENCH: Torrey Craig, Dario Saric, Jock Landale, Damion Lee, Landry Shamet, Josh Okogie, Duane Washington Jr.
Houston Rockets Team News
- Eric Gordon, Brune Fernando, TyTy Washington are OUT.
Rockets Expected Starting Five
Forwards: SF: Jae’Sean Tate | PF: Jabari Smith Jr.
Middle: C: Alperen Sengun
Backcourt:SG: Jalen Green | PG: Kevin Porter Jr.
BENCH: Kenyon Martin Jr., Tari Eason, Usman Garuba, Garrison Mathews, Boban Marjanovic, Alperen Sengun, Trevor Hudgins, Josh Christopher, Daishen Nix.
NBA Scores, Fantasy Basketball Top Picks
Off-Guard Booker has been in great touch, and with Ayton out, he will be needed to pump in more of those 30+ points nights. The improved defender can be in 25+ points, 5-8 assists, and 4-7 rebounds range. Devin can be chosen as a Star/Pro Player in the Dream 11 NBA Fantasy scenario.
Kevin Porter Jr.(HOU)
Kevin is getting the touch back as a scorer while being an impressive playmaker for the young Rockets. I expect him to be in 17-23 points, 6-9 assists, and 1-3 steals range.
While CP-3’s scoring numbers are down, he remains one of the best playmakers in the league while playing tough defense. I believe he will be in 10-15 points, 8-12 assists, and 1-3 steals range.
Green is a volume shooter and he can be an imposing factor on the offensive during many nights. I expect him to be in 18-26 points and 4-6 rebounds range.
Jabari Smith Jr(HOU)
Jabari is a rookie and he has struggled to score the ball on an efficient rate thus far but holds a lot of promise as a defender and rebounder. I believe the athletic Forward will be in 12-18 points and 5-8 rebounds range.
While being one of the best defenders, Bridges can break down the defenses using his superb slashing skills and will be expected to do more without Ayton. I expect him to be in 17-24 points, 4-7 rebounds, and 1-3 blocks range.
Alperen has been having a wonderful year and he is showcasing great promise as a Center. I believe he will be in 12-18 points and 9-14 rebounds range.
PHX vs HOU DREAM11 LINEUP BALANCERS
- Jae’Sean Tate(HOU): Tate had 9 points, 6 assists, 3 rebounds, 2 steals in the last game. Wing Tate is a solid player who will see a spike in minutes after Gordon’s injury. I believe he will be in 7-12 points and 4-6 rebounds range.
- Kenyon Martin Jr.(HOU): Larry had 11 points, 4 rebounds in the last game. Kenyon is a part of the Rockets’ regular rotation. I believe he will b in 7-11 points and 3-6 rebounds range.
- Bismack Biyombo(PHX): Paul had 11 points, 13 rebounds, 2 assists, 2 blocks in the last game. Biyombo is a strong inside player who will be most likely start in absence of Ayton. I expect him to be in 10-14 points and 8-12 rebounds range.
- Tari Eason(HOU): Tari had 4 points, 3 rebounds, 1 assist in the last game. Rookie Eason is a promising rebounding Forward. I expect him to be in 6-10 points and 4-7 rebounds range.
- Garrison Mathews(HOU): Graham had 3 points, 2 assists, 1 rebound in the last game. Guard Mathews is a long-range bomber who will see an increased role with Gordon out. I believe he will be in 4-8 points range.
- Cameron Johnson(PHX): Johnson had 16 points, 3 assists, 2 rebounds, 2 steals in the last game. Wing Johnson is getting the feel back and he is a dependable “Three and D” player. I expect a 12-17 points and 4-6 rebounds range here.
- Cameron Payne(PHX): Payne had 12 points, 5 assists, 2 rebounds, 1 block, 1 steal in the last game. Payne is a brilliant back-up Guard who has been getting the job done. I believe he will be in 9-14 points and 3-5 assists range.
- Torrey Craig(PHX): Jock had 13 points, 6 rebounds, 2 assists in the last game. Craig has been getting regular minutes as a versatile Forward. I expect him to be in 8-12 points and 4-7 rebounds range.
- Jock Landale(PHX): Jock had 8 points, 2 assists, 2 rebounds, 1 block in the last game. Center Jock has been impressive right off the gates in his first year in the NBA. I believe he will be in 8-14 points and 6-9 rebounds range.
- Damion Lee(PHX): Damion had 3 points, 3 rebounds, 1 steal in the last game. Lee has struggled lately.
PHX vs HOU Dream11 Team
PG: K Porter(PP)
SG: D Booker(SP)
SF: M Bridges
PF: C Johnson, J Smith Jr
C: J Landale, B Biyombo, A Sengun
Where to watch NBA Live Score?
Can the young Rockets spring up a surprise against the deep Suns? To watch this game, you can visit the NBA League Pass. The highlights of the game will be available on the official YouTube channel of the NBA. To get the scores, stats, and news, go to the official website of the NBA.