LAL vs SAS Dream11 Prediction NBA Live, Fantasy Basketball Dream11 Team, Top Picks and Tips for LA Lakers vs San Antonio Spurs
Updated on: Nov 21, 2022 12:35 am IST
LAL vs SAS Dream11: The NBA Regular Season is going on and there is a lot of drama early on both on the court and off-the-court, which makes for incredible viewing early on. This means that it is difficult to predict what is going to happen in the early season. In this game of the Regular Season, the Los Angeles Lakers are going to take on the San Antonio Spurs.
The Lakers enter the fray after winning 125:121 against the Pistons as Anthony Davis hoarded 38 points and 16 rebounds. They have won two in a row but have lost 10 out of their 14 games. On the other hand, the Spurs last played against the Clippers and lost 97:119 despite a 20 points effort by Center Jakob Poelt. They have now lost 11 out of their 17 games after a more-than-decent start.
Host: LA Lakers
Visitors: San Antonio Spurs
Match Timing: 21 November, @ 09:00 AM
Venue: crypto.com Arena
NBA Projections, Stats & Analysis
Lakers: They have ben abysmal but the season is long
The Lakers have struggled quite a bit. Having undergone a five-game losing streak twice already in a month-long window, they have been one of the most underperforming squads. Surely, when you put together three of the best players of the generation LeBron James, Russell Westbrook, and Anthony Davis has to bring in at least a deep Playoffs run, the Lakers have barely been a Playoffs team. Davis has been the team’s best player, and he has been the major factor in the last two wins too. LeBron has been injured whereas Russell Westbrook isn’t the same scorer but has given amazing playmaking off the bench. Lonnie Walker IV has done well to replace Malik Monk but the guard rotations have mostly been underwhelming.
Spurs: They are unraveling
After starting with five wins and two losses, the Spurs have faced calamtious results, losing 90% of their ten games. The team was expected to perform like this considering they are in rebuild mode and in search for a new face to build around, something the Spurs fans weren’t used to for around two decades. Keldon Johnson and Devin Vassell can become those faces but they have a long way to go and the team can search for a new face eventually. Jeremy Sochan has Paul George/Kawhi Leonard type of potential but the comparison is too lofty. They are expected to end up in the lottery in the offseason, but let us see, the season is long.
San Antonio Spurs | LA Lakers
Games: 17 | 14
Wins: 06 | 04
Defeats: 11 | 10
LA LAKers vs San ANtonio Spurs NBA Live, Team News and Lineups
<Los Angeles Lakers Team News
- Max Christie is OUT.
- Cole Swider is OUT.
- LeBron James is QUESTIONABLE.
- Anthony Davis is PROBABLE
Lakers Expected Starting Five
Athletic Forward: PF: Wenyen Gabriel
Wing: SF: Troy Brown Jr.
Big: PF: Anthony Davis
Perimeter: PG: Patrick Beverley | SG: Lonnie Walker IV
BENCH: Russell Westbrook, Kendrick Nunn, Thomas Bryant, Dennis Schroeder, Damian Jones, Juan Toscano-Anderson, Austin Reaves, Scotty Pipper Jr., Matt Ryan.
San Antonio Spurs News
- Zach Collins, Rome Langford, Blake Wesley are OUT.
Spurs Expected Starting Five
Forwards: SF: Keldon Johnson | SF: Jeremy Sochan
Middle: C: Jakob Poeltl
Guards: PG: Tre Jones | SG: Devin Vassell
BENCH: Doug McDermott, Josh Richardson, Keita Bates-Diop, Isaiah Roby, Joshua Primo, Dominick Barlow, Gorgui Dieng, Romeo Langford, Malaki Branham, Blake Wesley, Jordan Hall.
NBA Scores, Fantasy Basketball Top Picks
Wing Johnson is a superb long-range shooter and he has been having a brilliant season and can likely bounce back from a 5/15 shooting night. I believe he will be in 17-23 points and 5-8 rebounds range here.
Big Forward Davis has been in a great touch as an inside scorer, rebounder, and shot-blocker. I believe he will be in 26-33 points, 10-16 rebounds, and 1-4 steals/blocks range here. He can be chosen as the Star/Pro Player in the Dream11 Fantasy NBA scene.
Guard Devin has been doing his job as a high-yielding scorer and has keys to be a volume shooter. I believe he will be in 20-25 points, 4-6 assists, and 1-3 steals range IF he plays.
Guard Westbrook is one of the best passers to ever play the game despite not shooting well and turning the ball over. I believe she will be in 10-16 points, 9-13 assists, 5-8 rebounds, and 1-3 steals range.
Lonnie Walker IV(LAL)
Guard Lonnie has been a strong dunker and has also been a brilliant scorer for most parts. I believe he will be in 16-22 points range here.
Jakob Poeltl (SAS)
Big Poeltl has been in a great touch lately, dipping inside points, clasping boards, and block a ton of shots. I believe he will be in 14-20 points, 9-13 rebounds, and 1-3 blocks/steals range.
LAL vs SAS Dream11 Lineup Balancers
- Austin Reaves(LAL): Reaves had 16 points, 6 assists, 4 rebounds, 1 block in the last game. Guard Austin has been a great rebounder and can score a bunch. I believe he will be in 10-14 points, 4-7 rebounds, 3-5 assists, and 1-2 steals/blocks range.
- Patrick Beverley(LAL): Beverley had 4 points, 3 rebounds, 2 assists, 1 block in the last game. Guard Patrick has been in a strong defender but his scoring has been off. I believe he will be in 4-8 points, 2-4 rebounds, 2-4 assists, and 1-2 steals/blocks range.
- Tre Jones(SAS): Tre had 6 points, 10 assists, 2 rebounds, 1 steal in the last game. Guard Jones has been an amazing playmaker and can be off from the field at times. I believe he will be in 10-14 points, 6-10 assists, and 1-3 steals range.
- Jeremy Sochan(SAS): Jeremy had 4 points, 4 rebounds, 2 assists, 1 block in the last game. Wing Jeremy is an intriguing player on both ends but has been of from the long-range shooter. I believe he will be in 9-15 points, 4-6 rebounds, and 1-3 blocks/steals range.
- Troy Brown Jr.(LAL): Troy had 8 points, 2 rebounds, 1 assist in the last game. Wing Brown Jr is a strong long-range shooter and is a decent defender. I believe he will be in 7-11 points and 2-4 rebounds range.
- Keita Bates-Diop(SAS): Keita had 9 points, 5 rebounds, 1 block in the last game. Wing Keita has been doing the job off-the-bench. I believe he will be in 7-11 points and 4-6 rebounds range.
- Wenyen Gabriel(LAL): John had 15 points, 7 rebounds in the last game. Center Wenyen has been a strong presence off-the-bench as a rim-racker. I believe he will be in 6-10 points and 4-7 rebounds range.
- Josh Richardson(SAS): Josh had 6 points, 4 rebounds, 3 assists, 2 steals in the last game. Richardson has been off her game lately I expect a 7-11 points and 3-5 assists range.
LAL vs SAS Dream11 Team
PG: R Westbrook(PP), T Jones
SG: A Reaves
SF: K Bates-Diop, L Walker
PF: J Poeltl, J Sochan
C: A Davis(SP)
Where to watch NBA Live Score?
Can the Lakers continue their decent run lately? This match can be seen through the NBA League Pass, which has all the live games and their replay too. Scores, news, and stats can be followed on the official website of NBA. The extended highlights can be followed on the official NBA YouTube channel.