IND vs ORL Dream11 Prediction NBA Live Fantasy Basketball Dream11 Team, Top Picks and Tips for Indiana Pacers vs Orlando Magic
Updated on: Nov 21, 2022 9:46 pm IST
IND vs ORL Dream11: The NBA Season is in full flow and what a beginning to the season this has been. The Season has been full of surprises and we have seen a bunch of interesting teams stepping up their games. In this Regular Season game, the Orlando Magic is going to take on the Indiana Pacers to extend the season.
The Magic and the Pacers met just a few days ago and this will be the second meeting this season for them. The Magic comes into this game after losing 113:114 to the Pacers despite 29 points by Franz Wagner. The Pacers have had a much better start and their rebuild is going well so far this season, as Magic struggles.
Host: Indiana Pacers
Visitors: Orlando Magic
Match Timing: 22 November, @ 05:30 AM (+05:30 UTC)
Venue: Gainbridge Fieldhouse
NBA Projections, Stats & Analysis
Pacers: They are on the right track
The Pacers are on a four-game winning streak and they have done a great job on both ends of the floor. Tyrese Haliburton has become an elite player, being one of the best playmakers and a strong performer on the scoring end. Rookie Benedict Mathurin has been in an amazing touch and what a difference-maker he has been. Buddy Hield is shooting much better and has become more than a scorer. Myles Turner is having a strong season whereas Jalen Smith is a prolific rebounder and fits well as a hustle player. The bench has been doing a decent job with Mathurin as a leader of the second unit.
Magic: Another tough season but a lot of promise
Paolo Banchero has been in a fantastic touch as a rookie and is an early candidate for the Rookie of the Year. He has been a brilliant scorer, and rebounder, and can become an All-Star player. Meanwhile, Franz Wagner can knock down the outside shot and is an all-around option. On the other hand, Wendell Carter Jr is a superb inside player whereas Bol Bol is an amazing athletic talent. Guard Cole Anthony has been off from the field whereas Jalen Suggs needs to develop more consistency, which means the guard combo has been not on the mark. Overall, the Magic is bereft of a working guard combination and that can be their next target.
Indiana Pacers vs Orlando Magic NBA Live, Team News and Lineups
Orlando Magic Team News
- Moritz Wagner is OUT.
- Markelle Fultz is OUT for the game.
- Cole Anthony is OUT for the game.
- Jonathan Isaac remains OUT indefinitely.
- Paolo Banchero is OUT.
Magic Expected Starting Five
Forwards: PF: Chuma Okeke
Wing: SF: Franz Wagner
Middle: C: Wendell Carter Jr. | C: Bol Bol
Guard: SG: Jalen Suggs
BENCH: Caleb Houstan, Terrence Ross, Mo Bamba, Kevon Harris, RJ Hampton, Admiral Schofield, Zavier Simpson.
Indiana Pacers Team News
- Chris Duarte, Daniel Theis are OUT for the game.
Hornets Expected Starting Five
Forwards: SF: Terry Taylor | PF: Jalen Smith
Middle: C: Myles Turner
Guards: PG: Tyrese Haliburton | SG: Buddy Hield | PG: Andrew Nembhard
BENCH: Oshae Brissett, Aaron Nesmith, Isaiah Jackson, Goga Bitadze, T.J. McConnell, Benedict Mathurin, James Johnson, Kendall Brown.
NBA Scores, Fantasy Basketball Top Picks
Wendell Carter Jr(ORL)
Wendell is a brilliant Center who can be effective on both ends of the floor. I believe he will be in 16-22 points, 6-10 rebounds, and 3-5 assists range.
Guard Tyrese has been one of the best playmakers and he has been doing a great job as a scorer. I believe he will be in 17-24 points, 10-15 assists, and 1-3 steals range. Tyrese can be chosen as a Star/Pro Player in the Dream 11 NBA Fantasy scenario.
Center Turner has been a strong presence as a scorer and rebounder and he has been in a great touch. I believe he will be in 17-24 points and 8-12 rebounds range.
Guard Mathurin has been performing at an electric rate and he is becomine one of the best shooters in the league. I believe he will be in 14-19 points and 3-5 rebounds range.
Small Forward Franz is in a wonderful form as a scorer and his shooting percentage has been amazing. I believe he will be in 17-24 points and 4-7 rebounds range.
Off-Guard Hield can shoot from deep and he has been a strong all-around presence. I believe he will be in 15-21 points range.
IND vs ORL DREAM11 LINEUP BALANCERS
- Jalen Smith(IND): Jalen had 14 points, 5 rebounds in the last game. Forward Jalen has become a viable rebounder and can also be an effective scorer. I believe he will be in 12-19 points and 6-9 rebounds range.
- TJ McConnell(IND): Green had 2 points, 7 assists, 2 rebounds in the last game. Point Guard TJ is an amazing playmaker. I believe he will be in 4-8 points and 5-8 assists range.
- Bol Bol(ORL): Bol had 13 points, 12 rebounds, 1 assist, 4 blocks in the last game. Center Bol has been effective as a scorer and rebounder while giving solid defense. I believe he will be 10-14 points, 10-13 rebounds, and 2-4 blocks range.
- Jalen Suggs(ORL): Suggs had 9 points, 4 assists, 2 rebounds, 2 steals, 1 block in the last game. Jalen as a sophomore is still finding his feet as a scorer but has a lot of potential. I believe he will be in 10-15 points and 3-5 assists range.
- Chuma Okeke(ORL): Okeke had 6 points, 5 rebounds, 1 assist, 1 steal in the last game. Big Forward Okeke has been getting it done as 5-9 points, 4-6 rebounds, and 1-3 steals range.
- Mo Bamba(ORL): Mo had 2 points, 5 rebounds, 1 block in the last game. Center Bamba is a strong rebounder and inside scorer but he has lost his minutes since the arrival of Banchero. I believe he will be in 4-8 points, 4-7 rebounds, and 1-2 blocks range.
- RJ Hampton(ORL): Mitchell had 10 points, 2 assists, 1 rebound, 1 block in the last game. Guard Hampton has been inconsistent shooting-wise. I belive he will be in 8-13 points range here.
IND vs ORL Dream11 Team
PG: T McConnell
SG: B Hield
SF: T Haliburton(SP), F Wagner
PF: I Jackson
C: W Carter Jr.(PP), B Bol, J Smith
Where to watch NBA Live Score?
This match is going to be among the two youngest teams in the league? The match can be viewed on the NBA League Pass. The extended highlights of the game can be seen on the official YouTube channel of the NBA. The scores, stats, and news can be followed on the official website of the NBA.