MEM vs NOP Dream11 Prediction NBA Live Fantasy Basketball Dream11 Team, Top Picks and Tips for Memphis Grizzlies vs New Orleans Pelicans
Updated on: Nov 26, 2022 2:55 am IST
MEM vs NOP Dream11: The NBA Regular Season has blessed us with a bunch of amazing battles and the deeper we go, we find out the flip-flopping nature of the game more so than ever. Thus, it is an interesting period where we are to see what teams will be fighting injuries and fatigue. One team that has grappled with injuries. the Memphis Grizzlies will take on the New Orleans Pelicans.
The Grizzlies come into this affair losing to the Kings 109:113 despite a 34 points performance by Ja Morant. They have lost four out of their last five games.Meanwhile, the Pelicans demolished the Spurs 129:110 as Zion Williamson struck 32 points and 11 rebounds. The Pelicans have won three out of four games.
Host: Memphis Grizzlies
Visitors: New Orleans Pelicans
Match Timing: 26 November, @ 06:30 AM (+05:30 UTC)
Venue: Fed Ex Forum
NBA Projections, Stats & Analysis
Grizzlies: They are hit with a big loss of Bane
Desmond Bane was having a fantastic season and was providing the Grizzlies an incredible amount of scoring with his top-notch shooting skills. His presence kept the offense smooth and formed the highest-yielding backcourt alongside Morant. With him gone, the Grizzlies look like a much weaker unit despite having the likes of Ja Morant, Jaren Jackson, and Dillon Brooks. These three have had their strong impact but Bane provides the offense definition as the driving game of Morant needs someone like Bane who knock the long ball regularly to keep the defenses busy. In his absence, responsibilities on John Konchar and Tyus Jones have increased but both are not that much efficient and productive like Desmond.
Pelicans: Things seem to be clicking
The Pelicans have come into season with a big unit. They field three Forwards, namely Herbert Jones, Brandon Ingram, and Zion Williamson, big Jonas Valanciunas and CJ McCollum acts as the feeder, shifting from the role of an off-guard to basically running the Point. Inside scoring mostly comes from Zion, Ingram and McCollum both are capable iso players wherea Val pulls down rebounds and can also provide serviceable scoring output. The bench is one of the best with Jose Alvarado, Larry Nance Jr, Devonte Graham, Naji Marshall, and Trey Murphy. Neither does it compromise defense nor it cuts short on scoring, doing just enough.
Memphis Grizzlies vs New Orleans Pelicans NBA Live, Team News and Lineups
Memphis Grizzlies Team News
- Desmond Bane is OUT till at least first week of December.
- Danny Green is OUT too.
- Ziarie Williams can be OUT for a month.
Grizzlies Expected Starting Five
Wing: SF: Dillon Brooks
Middle: PF: Jaren Jackson | C: Steven Adams
Guards: SG: John Konchar | PG: Ja Morant
BENCH ROTATIONS: Brandon Clarke, Jake LaVaria, Tyus Jones, Santi Aldama, David Roddy, Justin Bean, Vince Williams Jr., Kenny Lofton Jr., K Xavier Tillman.
New Orleans Pelicans News
- EJ Liddell is OUT.
Pelicans Expected Starting Five
Middle: PF: Zion Williamson | C: Jonas Valanciunas
Wings: SF: Brandon Ingram| SF: Hebert Jones
Guards: SG: CJ McCollum
BENCH: Devonte Graham, Trey Murphy III, Jose Alvarado, Willy Hernangomez, Jaxson Hayes, Dyson Daniels, Willy Hernangomez, Larry Nance Jr., Dereon Seabron.
NBA Scores, Fantasy Basketball Top Picks
Ja is one of the best athletes and that is why his driving game is amazing, aided by his superb ballhandling skills. I believe he will be in 27+ Points, 7-10 assists, 4-7 rebounds, and 1-3 steals range. Ja can be chosen as a Star/Pro Player in the Dream 11 NBA Fantasy scenario.
Wing Ingram is a fantastic isolation scorer and he has one of the smoothest skillsets in the league. I believe he will be in 20-25 points, 5-8 rebounds, and 5-8 assists range.
Forward Jaren is one of the best defenders and he can be an effective scorer and rebounder too. I believe he will be in 20-26 points, 7-10 rebounds, and 1-4 blocks range.
Zion’s ability to drive to the rim are second to none and his brute force is a problem to deal with while he can give strong rebounding too. I believe he will be in 24-31 points, 8-11 rebounds, and 1-2 steals/blocks range.
CJ is a “Game-Time Decision” here and when he has played, the Guard has racked up a bunch of points and assists. I believe he will be in the 18-25 points and 4-7 assists range if he plays.
Wing Brooks is a top-notch defender while he can also stretch the floor with his shooting, making him a “3 and D” option. I believe he will be in 15-21 points range here.
Center Jonas is a strong rebounder and his offense is a welcoming one for the Pels that can field him as a stretch-five. I believe he will be in 16-22 points, 7-11 rebounds, and 1-3 blocks range.
MEM vs NOP DREAM11 LINEUP BALANCERS
- Jose Alvarado(NOP): Jose had 5 points, 9 assists, 3 rebounds, 3 steals in the last game. Jose is a fantastic hustle player with some shooting abilities. I believe he will be in 8-12 points and 1-3 steals range.
- Herbert Jones(NOP): Jones had 9 points, 2 rebounds, 1 assist, 1 block in the last game. Forward Jones is an incredible defender who can also provide occasional offense too. I believe he will be in 8-12 points, 2-4 rebounds, and 1-3 steals/blocks range.
- Steven Adams(MEM): Dillon had 5 points, 16 rebounds, 1 block in the last game. Adams is one of the best rebounders in the league and one of the strongest players too. I believe he will be in 6-10 points, 10-15 rebounds, and 1-2 blocks range,
- Naji Marshall(NOP): Kyle had 6 points, 5 assists, 1 rebound in the last game. Marshall has given some solid minutes off the bench.
- Tyus Jones(MEM): Tyus had 8 points, 6 assists, 3 rebounds, 2 steals in the last game. Guard Jones is an incredible playmaker with a decent penchant for scoring.; I believe he will be in 10-14 points and 5-8 assists range here.
- John Konchar(MEM): John had 10 points, 9 rebounds, 2 assists in the last game. Konchar is one of the best rebounding off-guards. I believe he will be in 7-11 points and 7-10 rebounds range.
- Naji Marshall(NOP): Naji had 6 points, 5 assists, 1 rebound in the last game. Marshall has given some solid minutes off the bench.
- Devonte Graham(NOP): Devonte had 21 points, 4 rebounds, 1 steal in the last game. Devonte took advantage of minutes he got and nailed seven triples. His minutes will depend upon McCollum’s availability.
- Santi Aldama(MEM): Aldama had 7 points, 2 rebounds, 2 assists, 3 steals in the last game. Aldama is a strong Forward who has been a great presence. I believe he will be in 6-10 points and 3-5 rebounds range here.
- Larry Nance Jr(NOP): Larry had 6 points, 2 assists, 2 rebounds in the last game. Nance is an fantastic player inside. I believe he will be in 5-9 points, 4-7 rebounds, and 1-3 steals range. ]
- Brandon Clarke(MEM): Clarke had 6 points, 2 rebounds, 2 assists in the last game.Forward Clarke has been a strong slasher but his minutes have reduced since Aldama’s rise. I see him in 7-10 points and 3-5 rebounds range.
MEM vs NOP Dream11 Team
PG: D Graham, J Morant(SP)
SG: C McCollum
SF: B Ingram(PP), J Konchar
PF: Z Williamson
C: L Nance Jr, J Jackson
Where to watch NBA Live Score?
Can Zion be stopped by the defense of Jaren? To catch this game, you can go to the NBA League Pass. The extended highlights of the game will be available on the official YouTube channel of the NBA. To follow the scores, stats, and news, visit the official website of the NBA.
Never miss an update, visit Google News & FOLLOW US.