MIA vs POR Dream11 Prediction NBA Live Fantasy Basketball Dream11 Team, Top Picks and Tips for Miami Heat vs Portland Trail Blazers
Updated on: Nov 7, 2022 2:08 am IST
MIA vs POR Dream11: The NBA Regular Season has been pounding with a huge way and we have seen such a great season thus far, fielding a lot of intense battles thus far. We are still in the early parts and this has been a great start to the season. To add to the great start, the Miami Heat will take on the Portland Trail Blazers.
The Heat comes into this game after losing a close 99:101 match against the Pacers despite a heroic 29 points performance by Tyler Herro. The Heat has lost six out of their ten games. On the other hand, the Trail Blazers suffered a massive 82:102 as they unraveled without their two major Guards. They have been off to a good start, winning six out of nine games.
Host: Miami Heat
Visitors: Portland Trail Blazers
Match Timing: 8 November, @ 07:00 AM
Venue: FTX Arena
NBA Projections, Stats & Analysis
Heat: The Heat has been struggling
The Heat has been off to a slow start. They have been struggling when Jimmy Butler has been sidelined and Tyler Herro has been carrying the offense for the most part. Adebayo has seemed to hit his peak and although he is a prolific Center, he can’t carry the offense as Jimmy does. Lowry’s offense has disappeared and that has hit the offense in big ways. The Heat offense can be rusty and their defense isn’t as tight as it was last season. However, we are still in the early parts of the season so there is a lot of time to recover.
Trail Blazers: Portland has been fighting hard
The Trail Blazers are the only team to beat the Suns and they did it twice. One of their wins was without both Damian Lillard and Anfernee Simons, which means that the move to bring Jerami Grant has worked as he has been clinical on both ends. Jusuf Nurkic has been doing his job as a Center whereas Josh Hart has influenced the proceedings on the defensive, rebounding, and playmaking end. Rookie Shaedon Sharpe has filled in well and despite some offensive struggles, Justise Winslow has been solid overall.
Portland Trail Blazers | Miami Heat
Games: 09 | 10
Wins: 06 | 04
Defeats: 03 | 06
Miami Heat vs Portland Trail Blazers NBA Live, Team News and Lineups
Portland Trail Blazers News
- Anfernee Simons is QUESTIONABLE.
- Olivier Sarr, Gary Payton II, Damian Lillard are OUT.
Trail Blazers Expected Starting Five
Forward: PF: Jerami Grant
Middle: C: Jusuf Nurkic
Guards: SG: Shaedon Sharpe | SG: Josh Hart | PG: Anfernee Simons(QUESTIONABLE)
BENCH: Nasir Little, Greg Brown III, Drew Eubanks, Keon Johnson, Jabari Walker, Justise Winslow.
Miami Heat Team News
- Victor Oladipo is OUT.
- Omer Yurtseven is OUT.
- Tyler Herro is QUESTIONABLE.
Heat Expected Starting Five
Wings: SF: Caleb Martin | SF: Jimmy Butler
Middle: C: Bam Adebayo
Guards: PG: Kyle Lowry | PG: Tyler Herro
BENCH: Duncan Robinson, Gabe Vincent, Jamal Cain, Haywood Highsmith, DeWayne Dedmon, Udonis Haslem, Max Strus,, Nikola Jovic, Dru Smith.
NBA Scores, Fantasy Basketball Top Picks
Grant is a solid two-way wing who has lifted the Trail Blazers effort many times. I believe he will be in 19-25 points, 6-9 rebounds, and 1-3 blocks/stealas range. Fox can be chosen as a Star/Pro Player in the Dream 11 NBA Fantasy scenario.
Buttler is not in the injury list for the game and when he plays, he is one of the best two-way players in the world. I believe he will be in 20-28 points, 5-8 rebounds, 4-7 assists, and 2-4 steals range.
Hart has been struggling on the offensive end but he provides great influence in many other areas. I believe he will be in 8-13 points, 6-9 rebounds, and 6-9 assists range.
Bam is a solid scorer, defender and rebounder whose physical tools make him a complete Big in the league at the Center position. I believe he will be in 16-22 points, 8-12 rebounds, and 1-3 blocks/steals range.
Guard Herro has become an elite scorer and he can end up averaging over 20 points but he is QUESTIONABLE for the game. I believe he will be in 20-25 points range IF he plays.
Nurkic has been a steady supplier of rebounds, scoring, and has had positive imprints many times. I believe he will be in 12-17 points, 9-13 rebounds, and 1-3 blocks range.
Seems like age is getting to hustling guard Kyle who is shooting below 40% from the field but he can still provide solid playmaking. I believe he will be in 14-19 points and 4-7 assists range here.
MIA vs POR DREAM11 LINEUP BALANCERS
- Max Strus(MIA): Strus had 17 points, 7 rebounds, 3 assists, 2 steals in the last game. Max has become a solid long-range shooter while giving support in other areas. I believe he will be in 14-19 points and 4-7 rebounds range.
- Gabe Vincent(MIA): Donte had 15 points, 3 rebounds, 3 steals in the last game. Despite offensive struggles, Vincent has gotten hefty minutes off the bench. I believe he will be in 9-14 points range here.
- Shaedon Sharpe(POR): Sharpe had 13 points, 4 rebounds, 1 block in the last game. Sharpe is a sharpshooting guard who is leaving fine imprints. I believe he will be in 10-14 points and 3-5 rebounds range.
- Caleb Martin(MIA): Martin had 6 points, 4 rebounds, 2 assists, 1 block in the last game. Wing Caleb is a solid defender. I believe he will be in 7-10 points and 3-5 rebounds range.
- Justise Winslow(POR): Justise had 5 points, 2 assists, 2 rebounds, 1 block, 1 steal in the last game. Winslow has struggled on the scoring end but has given steady defense, rebounding, and decent playmaking. I believe he will be in 7-11 points, 4-7 rebounds, and 3-6 assists range.
- Keon Johnson(POR): Keon had 8 points, 3 assists, 2 rebounds, 1 steal in the last game. Johnson has been a solid athletic player. I believe he will be in 7-11 points range here.
- Anfernee Simons(POR): Simons missed the last two games. When he has played, he has been on fire. And IF he plays, I expect a 20+ Points and 4-7 assists range.
MIA vs POR Dream11 Team
(If Simons plays)
PG: G Vincent Nnamdi, K Johnson
SG: A Simons(PP), S Sharpe
SF: J Butler(SP)
PF: M Strus
C: B Adebayo, J Nurkic
(If Simons doesn’t play)
PG: K Lowry, G Vincent Nnamdi, K Johnson
SG: S Sharpe
SF: J Butler(SP)
PF: J Grant(PP)
C: B Adebayo, J Nurkic
Where to watch NBA Live Score?
How can the Trail Blazers continue their amazing run thus far? This intriguing match can be streamed live on the NBA League Pass. Scores, news, and stats can be followed through the official website of the NBA. The nine-ten minute highlights of the game can be seen on the official YouTube channel of the NBA.