MIL vs ATL Dream11 Prediction NBA Live Fantasy Basketball Dream11 Team, Top Picks and Tips for Milwaukee Bucks vs Atlanta Hawks
Updated on: Oct 30, 2022 12:50 am IST
MIL vs ATL Dream11: The NBA features glorious athletes that play with a lot of pride and also look to become financially secure in the long turn. For both winning and ensuring an affluent life, these athletes do unimaginable hard work, putting their bodies under the line to entertain fans all around the world. No amount of money is enough to cover up the pain inflicted during a long and grueling season. And when it comes to the grueling, one is reminded of Milwaukee Bucks which will take on Atlanta Hawks in a classic match-up.
The Milwaukee Bucks come into this game after beating the New York Knicks 119:108 as Giannis Antetokounmpo dipped in 30 points to bring in four wins of the season. On the other hand, the Atlanta Hawks came up with another big effort, downing the Pistons 136:112 as Trae Young captured 36 points. Can the Bucks keep the ante up against the Hawks?
Host: Milwaukee Bucks
Visitors: Atlanta Hawks
Match Timing: 30 October, @ 05:30 AM
Venue: Fiserv Forum
NBA Projections, Stats & Analysis
Bucks’ defense is amazing
The Bucks have done a brilliant job on the defensive end and in a season where scoring has gone on past 120+ repeatedly, they are yet to allow 110 points in a game. The Bucks have done an amazing job of beating teams that have a distinct type of teams, and they have proven that they are in for a big run. Giannis Antetokounmpo has once again began in his MVP ways and has the led the team in points and rebounds in each game. But there is more to this team than Giannis.
it is stunning that Brook Lopez at 34 years old continues to be one of the best middle defenders and although he is struggling offensively, his defense is a weapon big enough to make him a big-time contributor. Jrue Holiday is one of the best perimeter defenders and the defensive combinations are amazing with Giannis, Brook, and Grayson, who can seal the outside and close in the paint. The bench looks weak without Joe Ingles and the long-time Buck Pat Connaughton, whereas missing Khris Middelton has hurt the team balance.
The Hawks have lived up to the hype
The Hawks have begun on a promising note. They have put up 117 or more in three of the five games while the defense looks a bit improved from last season. They hauled in DeJounte Murray during the offseason and he has bolstered the inside production further as he is one of the best driving guards in the league. And when you pair him up with a sharpshooting guard like Trae Young leading the shooting effort while also being an amazing playmaker.
John Collins and DeAndre Hunter make for a strong driving Forward duo whereas Clint Capela’s receding production has been covered up by the bench production of Onyeka Okongwu, who is a player in a similar style. The Hawks defense has been improved after the addition of Murray and the team looks much more athletic. The bench doesn’t look the most threatening without Bogdan Bogdanovic but once he returns the second unit of Aaron, Bogdan, Onyeka, Justin, and Jalen can be a tough one to deal with.
Atlanta Hawks | Milwaukee Bucks
Games: 05 | 04
Wins: 04 | 04
Defeats: 01 | 00
Atlanta Hawks vs Milwaukee Bucks NBA Live, Team News and Lineups
Atlanta Hawks Team News
- Bogdan Bogdanovic is OUT.
Hawks Expected Starting Five
Forwards: SF: De’Andre Hunter| PF: John Collins
Frontline: C: Clint Capela
Guards: PG: DeJounte Murray | PG: Trae Young
BENCH: Onyeka Okongwu, Trent Forrest, Jalen Johnson, Frank Kaminsky, AJ Griffin, Justin Holiday, Aaron Holiday, Vit Krejci, Tyrese Martin.
COACH: Nate McMillan
Milwaukee Bucks Team News:
- Khris Middleton, Joe Ingles are OUT for the game.
- Pat Connaughton is OUT for perhaps one more week.
Bucks Expected Starting Five
Big-Forwards: PF: Bobby Portis | PF: Giannis Antetokounmpo
Big: C: Brook Lopez
Perimter Protectors: PG: Jrue Holiday | SG: Grayson Allen
Bench: Serge Ibaka, MarJon Beauchamp, AJ Green, George Hill, Jordan Nwora, Lindell Wigginton, Pat Connaughton, Thanasis Antetokounmpo, Sandro Mamukelashvili.
COACH: Mike Budenholzer
NBA Scores, Fantasy Basketball Top Picks
Guard Trae has been in a great groove and despite having some off-nights from three, his overall scoring and assists count has been admirable. He can be in 25+ points, 8-11 assists, and 1-3 steals range. The Guard can be chosen as a Star/Pro Player in the Dream 11 NBA Fantasy scenario.
Giannis continues to pulverize offenses and defenses at an electric rate and his mere presence strikes fear in the opponents. I believe the rim-racking Forward will be in 25+ points, 10-16 rebounds, 5-8 assists and 1-3 blocks range here.
Murray has given the Hawks attack a fresh dimension and they are reaping rewards through him. He has been on song lately and I expect him to be in 19-26 points, 4-7 assists, and 4-7 rebounds range.
Guard Jrue has been a bit off from the field but he makes up for it through incredible defense and wonderful ball-handling skills. I believe he will be in 14-19 points, 6-9 assists, 4-6 rebounds, and 1-3 steals range.
Collins’ impact has been more than on the offensive and his rebounding and defense have been a big difference-maker. I believe he will be in 12-18 points, 8-12 rebounds, and 1-4 blocks range.
Portis provides great depth to the bench and his ability to score and rebound are both a blessing. I believe he will be in 10-16 points and 8-12 rebounds range here.
MIL vs ATL DREAM11 LINEUP BALANCERS
- Brook Lopez(MIL): Lopez had 14 points, 11 rebounds, 2 assists, 3 blocks, 1 steal in the last game. Lopez has been an amazing shot-blocker and has given decent scoring and rebounding but his shooting percentage begs improvement. I believe he will be in 10-15 points, 6-10 rebounds, and 1-4 blocks range.
- Clint Capela(ATL): Clint had 5 points, 11 rebounds, 1 assist, 2 blocks in the last game. Clint’s production has come down in the last couple of years but he remains a strong rebounder and shot-blocker. I expect a 6-10 points, 9-12 rebounds, and 1-3 blocks range.
- Grayson Allen(MIL): Allen had 17 points, 4 rebounds, 2 assists, 1 steal in the last game. Grayson can nail the long ball while playing decisive defense. I believe he will be in 9-14 points and 3-5 rebounds range.
- George Hill(MIL): George had 12 points, 4 rebounds, 2 assists in the last game. Veteran Guard George gives bench depth and I believe he will be in 8-12 points range here.
- DeAndre Hunter(ATL): Hunter had 12 points, 2 rebounds, 1 assist in the last game. Hunter does his job well as a wing scorer and defender. I expect a 10-16 points range here.
- Onyeka Okongwu(ATL): Okongwu had 16 points, 7 rebounds, 2 assists, 1 block, 1 steal in the last game. Rim-running big Onyeka has made a case for 20+ minutes and his game is close to Capela’s. I expect a 8-12 points, 5-8 rebounds, and 1-2 blocks range here.
- Justin Holiday(ATL): Holiday had 4 points, 3 assists in the last game. Justin is a solid defender. I expect him to be in 5-9 points and 3-5 assists range.
- Aaron Holiday(ATL): Aaron had 14 points, 2 assists, 2 rebounds, 1 block in the last game. Aaron has had a couple of strong games in a row. I believe he will be in 8-13 points range.
MIL vs ATL Dream11 TEAM Prediction
PG: A Holiday, T Young(PP)
SG: G Allen, G Hill
SF: D Hunter
PF: B Portis, G Antetokounmpo(SP)
C: C Capela
Where to watch NBA Live Score?
Have the improved Hawks got any answer for the freight train Giannis Antetokounmpo? You can watch the live game by using the NBA League Pass. To get the scores, stats, and news, go to the NBA’s official website. To watch the highlights, visit the Official YouTube channel of the NBA.