DAL vs OKC Dream11 Prediction NBA Live, Fantasy Basketball Dream11 Team, Top Picks and Tips for Dallas Mavericks vs Oklahoma City Thunder
Updated on: Oct 30, 2022 1:50 am IST
DAL vs OKC Dream11: The NBA’s ever-expanding fanbase means that the international viewership has increased and more eyes than ever are glued to the action on a regular basis. The action has been top-notch as expected and the scoring has been higher than usual. Let us see how the defenses respond when the Dallas Mavericks will take on the Oklahoma City Thunder.
The Mavericks come into this game after a 129:125 win against the Nets as Luka Doncic had a historical 41-point triple-double. The Mavs have now won two out of their four games. Meanwhile, the Oklahoma City Thunder turned the tables twice in a row against the Los Angeles Clippers and won their last outing 118:110 as Shai Gilgeous-Alexander had 24 points. The Thunder has won two out of their five games.
Host: Dallas Mavericks
Visitors: Oklahoma City Thunder
Match Timing: 31 October, @ 05:30 AM (+05:30 UTC)
Venue: American Airlines Center
NBA Projections, Stats & Analysis
Mavs: The Doncic Show
Having Luka Doncic is like having two players at the same time. He can score at a high clip, he can rebound the ball, he can pass the ball, and he can play some defense too. He has carried the Mavs franchise to new heights after the retirement of Dirk Nowitzki and he is bound to be in the MVP race. He propelled the team to the West Finals last season but to make such a run again will be even a tougher task in a tough Conference.
Back to the season, Spencer Dinwiddie has been efficient to begin the season whereas the acquisition of Christian Wood has helped as he can stretch the floor and also provide consistent rebounding and inside scoring. Tim Hardaway Jr. has been injured but when he plays, he gives great scoring from the bench. Maxi Kleber remains a factor and alongside Dorian Finney-Smith and Reggie Bullock forms a firm defensive trio. How will the team respond in the upcoming days after playing too many close games?
Thunder:Young and promising
It is a shame that the much-anticipated arrival of the rookie wonder Chet Holmgren has been sidelined for the season. To make matters worse, all-around sophomore Josh Giddey has also been sidelined for some time, but he is expected to make a quick return. Once again, the offense is largely dependent upon the talent of Shai Gilgeous-Alexander who has once again put a show on the scoring. With him in the lineup, the Thunder at least is able to keep the ante up on both ends even if they are unable to string together consistency.
Tre Mann is rediscovering his shooting touch whereas Lugeuntz Dort’s shooting woes have become a concern. Aaron Wiggins has done a decent job filling in for Giddey whereas Darius Bazley gives toughness off the bench. Aleksej Pokusevski has been inconsistent but can give solid bench minutes whereas Jeremiah Earl-Robinson hasn’t done enough on offense as the starting big Forward. Mike Muscala and Kenrich Williams give decent frontline depth.
Dallas Mavericks vs Oklahoma City Thunder NBA Live, Team News and Lineups
Dallas Mavericks Team News
- Frank Ntilikina, Davis Bertans are OUT.
Mavericks Expected Starting Five
Forwards: Dorian Finney-Smith | SF: Reggie Bullock
Middle: C: JaVale McGee
Guards: PG: Luka Doncic | PG: Spencer Dinwiddie
BENCH: Tyler Dorsey, Josh Green, Facundo Campazzo, Tim Hardaway Jr., Jaden Hardy, Maxi Kleber, Theo Pinson, Dwight Powell., McKinley Wright IV.
NBA Scores, Fantasy Basketball Top Picks
Guard Doncic can put on a show as an all-around threat and he is once again back to his high-yielding ways this season. I believe he will be in 30-37 points, 9-13 assists, 8-12 rebounds, and 1-3 steals range. He can be selected as a Star/Pro Player in the Dream 11 NBA Prediction Fantasy scenario.
Shai is a superb guard who has remained a regular threat on the scoring end for the Thunder. I believe he will be in 22-31 points and 5-8 assists range.
Spender Dinwiddie (DAL)
Guard Spencer has been getting it done as a shooter and playmaker thus making for a solid backcourt. I believe he will be in 14-19 points and 4-7 assists range.
Wing Dort’s shot has been off but he can turn up for big scoring nights every now and then while giving solid defense. I believe he will be in 14-19 points and 4-5 rebounds range here.
Wood has given solid minutes off-the-bench and if he continues to come off-the-bench, he can end up nabbing the Sixth Player of the Year Award. I believe he will be in 15-21 points and 5-8 rebounds range here.
Tre can bury the long ball and if he gets his groove back, the Thunder will lodge more wins. I believe he will be in 11-17 points and 3-5 assists range.
DAL vs OKC DREAM11 LINEUP BALANCERS
- Darius Bazley(OKC): Simmons had 9 points, 9 rebounds, 1 assist, 3 blocks in the last game. Bazley has been solid off-the-bench mainly as a rebounder. I believe he will be in 7-11 points and 5-9 rebounds range.
- Tim Hardaway Jr.(DAL): Tim had 18 points, 2 rebounds, 1 assist in the last game. Tim has been an amazing isolation scorer for years now but his injuries have hampered him. I believe he will be in 12-17 points range here.
- Maxi Kleber(DAL): Kleber had 15 points, 1 rebound, 1 assist in the last game. Big Forward Maxi continues to supply quality defense and hustle off the bench. I believe he will be in 7-11 points, 5-8 rebounds, and 1-2 blocks range.
- Reggie Bullock(DAL): Bullock had 9 points, 4 rebounds, 1 assist, 2 steals, 1 block in the last game. Reggie can knock down the long ball while being a strong defender. I believe he will be in 7-11 points and 3-5 rebounds range.
- Aaron Wiggins(OKC): Aaron had 11 points, 6 rebounds, 3 assists, 1 steal in the last game. Wiggins has carved out a starting role. I believe he will be in 9-14 points and 4-6 rebounds range.
- Dorian Finney Smith(DAL): Dorian had 6 points, 3 rebounds, 1 assist in the last game. Finney-Smith is a solid defender but his offense has been limited. I believe he will be in 4-8 points and 3-5 rebounds range.
- JaVale McGee(DAL): McGee had 8 points, 3 rebounds in the last game. McGee’s impact has reduced each season. I believe the inside threat will be in 4-8 points and 3-5 rebounds range.
- Jeremiah Earl-Robinson(OKC): Jeremiah had 5 points, 2 rebounds, 2 assists in the last game. More is expected out of Jeremiah who remains inconsistent. I believe he will be in 5-8 points and 3-5 rebounds range.
- Aleksej Pokusevski(OKC): Aleksej had 15 points, 6 rebounds, 3 assists, 1 block in the last game. Center Aleksej has been a decent presence off the bench. I believe he will be in 8-13 points an 3-5 rebounds range.
DAL vs OKC Dream11 Team
PG: S Gilgeous-Alexander(PP), L Doncic(SP)
SG: S Dinwiddie
SF: T Hardaway, T Mann
PF: D Finney-Smith
C: M Kleber, A Pokusevski
Where to watch NBA Live Score?
How will it go when Luka Doncic takes on Shai Gilgeous-Alexander? To watch this game, you can visit the NBA League Pass. The extended highlights of the game will be available on the official YouTube channel of the NBA. To get the scores, stats, and news, visit the official website of the NBA.