MIL vs DAL Dream11 Prediction NBA Today’s NBA Match Playing 5, Milwaukee Bucks vs Dallas Mavericks Dream11 Team
Updated on: Nov 27, 2022 11:27 pm IST
MIL vs DAL Dream11: The NBA has gifted to us various memorable battles already and as we go deeper, the heat is only going to rise up further. How will it be when the Milwaukee Bucks take on the Dallas Mavericks?
The Bucks come into the affair after defeating the Cavaliers 117:102 as Giannis inserted another 30+ points night. The Bucks have 13 wins and five losses. On the other hand, the Mavs lost 100:105 to the Raptors despite a 24 points outing by Luka Doncic. They have now lost three in a row and just have a 50% win record.
Host: Milwaukee Bucks
Visitors: Dallas Mavericks
Match Timing: 28 November, @ 06:30 AM
Venue: Fiserv Forum
NBA Projections, Stats & Analysis
Bucks can recover
The Bucks haven’t been as dominant as they were to begin the season and injuries have taken a toll on the combinations. They have already played more than a month without their 20+ points scorer Khris Middleton but injuries to Giannis and Jrue derailed them in the middle, especially in case of Holiday. The bright news is that Khris Middleton is expected to return soon and his return will provide the team with three 20+ Points scorers. The bench will also look bloated with Bobby Portis leading the second unit in what has been a well-built Bucks squad.
The Mavs have lost the plot a bit
The Mavs lost Jalen Brunson in the offseason and his loss hurt the team balance big-time. Luka Doncic has received help from Wood and Dinwiddie, but their spark is a bit less than what Brunson provided last season, often acting as the second option. Luka has done more than enough and continues to be a dominant player and he surely needs more help. Forwards Dorian Finney-Smith and Reggie Bullock provide substantial defensive cover but their offense has been unreliable. Tim Hardaway Jr. has had troubles adjusting to the current Mavs’ setup.
Dallas Mavericks | Milwaukee Bucks
Games: 18 | 18
Wins: 09 | 13
Defeats: 09 | 05
Milwaukee Bucks vs Dallas Mavericks NBA Live, Team News and Lineups
Milwaukee Bucks Team News:
- Khris Middleton, Serge Ibaka, Joe Ingles are OUT for the game.
- Pat Connaughton is QUESTIONABLE.
Bucks Expected Starting Five
Middle: C: Brook Lopez | PF: Giannis Antetokounmpo
Perimeter Protectors: PG: Jrue Holiday | SG: Grayson Allen | SG: Jevon Carter
Bench: Bobby Portis, MarJon Beauchamp, AJ Green, George Hill, Jordan Nwora, Lindell Wigginton, Pat Connaughton, Thanasis Antetokounmpo, Sandro Mamukelashvili.
COACH: Mike Budenholzer
NBA Scores, Fantasy Basketball Top Picks
Guard Doncic is having another historic season but would like to have a much better record, which means his teammates need to step it up. I believe he will be in 26-32 points, 8-11 Rebounds, and 7-10 Assists range. The Guard can be chosen as a Star/Pro Player in the Dream 11 NBA Fantasy scenario.
Big Forward Giannis has continued to be an amazing inside presence and has taken the fight to the opponents, mostly responsible for Bucks’ wins. I believe he will be in 30+ Points, 11+ Rebounds, 4-6 Assists, and 1-3 blocks/steals range.
Guard Spencer has been a quality scorer and can ease some burden on Luka Doncic as the second ball-handler. I believe he will be in 12-18 points and 5-8 assists range.
Guard Jrue has struggled a bit due to his injury but can still get it going as an elite two-way player who makes for one of the best perimeter defensive squads. I believe he will be in 14-19 points, 6-9 assists, and 1-3 steals range here.
Center Wood has been a strong presence off-the-bench and has provided strong scoring support. I believe he will be in 14-19 points and 6-8 rebounds range.
Center Lopez continues to be a big factor on both ends despite being in the twilight of his career. I believe he will be in 11-16 points, 5-8 rebounds, and 1-4 blocks range here.
-MIL vs DAL DREAM11 LINEUP BALANCERS
- Bobby Portis(MIL): Lopez had 14 points, 8 rebounds, 4 assists, 1 block in the last game. Forward Portis knows how to get open and has been a big factor on the rebounding end. I expect a 12-16 points, 8-11 rebounds, and 1-2 steals/blocks range.
- Dorian Finney-Smith(DAL): Dorian had 16 points, 4 rebounds, 2 assists, 2 steals, 1 block in the last game. Power Forward Dorian is mostly a defensive presence with limited offensive output. I believe he will be in 7-11 points range here.
- Grayson Allen(MIL): Allen had 8 points, 5 rebounds, 5 assists, 2 steals in the last game. Allen is a terrific hustle player who can be an effective shooter too. I believe he will be in 9-13 points and 1-3 steals range.
- Jevon Carter(MIL): Carter had 18 points, 3 rebounds, 2 assists, 2 steals in the last game. Carter has earned minutes due to his high activity level on defense while giving some quality offense. I believe he will be bin 8-12 points range here.
- Tim Hardaway Jr.(DAL): Tim had 4 points, 2 rebounds in the last game. Guard Tim hasn’t shot well. I believe he will be in 6-11 points range.
- Jordan Nwora(MIL): Jordan had 7 points, 5 rebounds, 2 assists in the last game. Nwora gives depth to team at the Forward position. I believe he will be in 6-9 points and 3-5 rebounds range.
- Reggie Bullock(DAL): Bullock had 4 points, 3 rebounds, 3 assists in the last game. Wing Bullock has been having a terrible offensive season.
- George Hill(MIL): George had 5 points, 2 rebounds, 2 assists in the last game. Veteran Hill gives quality minutes off the bench. I believe he will be in 4-7 points and 2-4 assists range.
MIL vs DAL Dream11 TEAM Prediction
PG: J Carter, L Doncic(PP)
SG: G Allen
SF: D Finney-Smith, R Bullock, G Hill
PF: G Antetokounmpo(SP)
C: D Powell
Where to watch NBA Live Score?
Can Doncic overcome the match-up against Giannis? You can catch the live game by using the NBA League Pass. To get the scores, stats, and news, visit the NBA’s official website. To view the highlights, go to the Official YouTube channel of the NBA.