PHI vs SAS Dream11 Prediction NBA Live Fantasy Basketball Dream11 Team, Top Picks and Tips for Philadelphia 76ers vs San Antonio Spurs
Updated on: Oct 22, 2022 11:25 pm IST
PHI vs SAS Dream11: The NBA Regular Season is going to be another exciting one and no matter how much some people downplay its importance, it is what sets the field to the Playoffs and is a gauge of the mettle a team displays. We are still in the early stages of the Regular Season and in this game, the Philadelphia 76ers will take on the San Antonio Spurs.
The 76ers lost their second game in a row as they lost to the Bucks 88:90 despite James Harden raining 31 points. They were outscored by eight in the last quarter and this explains their inability to close out games.
On the other hand, the Spurs gave a hell of a battle to the Indiana Pacers, winning 137-134 as Josh Richardson poured in 27 points. It is the early landscape so the going may get tougher, but who knows!
Home: Philadelphia 76ers
Visitors: San Antonio Spurs
Match Timing: 23 October, @ 03:30 AM (+05:30 UTC)
Venue: Wells Fargo Center Philadelphia
NBA Projections, Stats & Analysis
76ers: Mixed start
The 76ers have lost their first two games. While in the first game, their defense had no answer, in the second game, their offense went ice-cold. The 76ers couldn’t score more than 25 points in a quarter and scored 21 and 18 in second and third quarters respectively. They were still battling hard and had a two-point lead with 30-odd seconds to go but a Wesley Matthews three buried the game for them. This loss also came because Joel Embiid shot below 30%.
The 76ers shot just around 20% from the three-point line and even the dominant Harden shot just 1/7. They will be looking to improve their performances because they need to close out games well. But there is no need to panic at all because Harden has found his touch and Joel Embiid will be looking to do better than he has thus far. The concern is that the bench doesn’t look boisterous enough to be dependent upon.
Spurs: Long season ahead
The Spurs bounced back with an inspirational effort as their starting lineup showed why this team belongs to the NBA. The defense was not on point again but the Spurs forced a shoot-out styled battle. While it is true that it came against a developing squad like the Pacers, the team scored 30+ in each quarter, which is quite impressive. Five players scored at least 18 points and four of them crossed the 20 points barrier. This is an indication that the team indeed has scoring chops from top to bottom.
This was a great effort considering how the Spurs looked clueless against the Charlotte Hornets. It is a budding team and talents like Keldon Johnson, Devin Vassell, Tre Jones, Jeremy Sochan, and Joshua Primo. Whereas Jakob Poeltl is a hard screen-setter who can also roll to the basket, creating multiple opportunities. This will be an interesting battle for the Spurs who play their back-to-back game against a Sixers team, their chances look slim here. Coach Popovich will ensure that every player in the lineup is a willing passer. The Spurs dished 34 assists in the last game after all.
Philadelphia 76ers vs San Antonio SPurs NBA Live, Team News and Lineups
Philadelphia 76ers Team News
- No injury report at the time of writing
Sixers Expected Starting Five
Forwards: PF: PJ Tucker | SF/PF: Tobias Harris
Middle: C: Joel Embiid
Guards: PG: Tyrese Maxey | PG: James Harden
BENCH: Georges Niang, Danuel House Jr., Paul Reed, De’Anthony Melton, Matisse Thybulle, Jaden Springer, Julian Champagnie, Montrezl Harrell, Furkan Korkmaz, Shake Milton, Michael Foster Jr.
San Antonio Spurs News
- No one has been ruled out at the time of writing.
Spurs Expected Starting Five
Forwards: SF: Keldon Johnson | SF: Jeremy Sochan
Middle: C: Jakob Poeltl
Guards: PG: Tre Jones | SG: Devin Vassell
BENCH: Doug McDermott, Josh Richardson, Keita Bates-Diop, Isaiah Roby, Joshua Primo, Dominick Barlow, Gorgui Dieng, Romeo Langford, Malaki Branham, Blake Wesley, Jordan Hall.
NBA Scores, Fantasy Basketball Top Picks
Wing/Forward Johnson is a brilliant scorer who is budding into a top-class Forward in the league. He has scored 20 or more twice in a row. I believe he will be in 18-25 points and 4-7 rebounds range. He can be chosen as a Star/Pro Player in the Dream 11 NBA Fantasy scenario.
Embiid is a fantastic Center who can score in multiple ways, can play elite defense, and can also pin down a bunch of boards. He shot just 6/21 in the last game but can bounce back. I believe he will be in 20-28 points, 10+ rebounds, and 2-4 blocks/steals range.
Jakob is a typical throwback Center who knows how to get positioning inside and also can log big-time rebounds on a regular basis. I believe he will be in 12-18 points and 8-11 rebounds range.
Harden has scored 30 or more twice in a row and he seems to have found his groove, being the most effective option on offense thus far. I expect a 25+ points, 7-11 assists, and 5-8 rebounds range.
Vassell is an electric guard but he is still searching for consistency in his career. I believe he will carry his momentum from the previous game forward and be in 17-23 points, 4-6 assists, and 4-6 rebounds range.
Tyrese made six of his 13 looks in the last game and he has become one of the more inspiring Guard who can play well on both ends. I expect a 18-24 points and 4-6 rebounds range.
PHI vs SAS Dream11 Lineup Balancers
- Tre Jones(SAS): Jones had 18 points, 4 rebounds, 4 assists, 2 steals in the last game. Tre can both be an effective playmaker and scorer. I believe he will be in 14-19 points and 4-6 assists range.
- Josh Richardson(SAS): Richardson had 27 points, 2 rebounds, 1 assist, 1 steal in the last game. Richardson had a big shooting night and drilled six threes. He is the type of player who can score 20+ one night and score in single figures the next. I expect a 14-19 points range here.
- Tobias Harris(PHI): Harris had 9 points, 10 rebounds, 2 assists, 2 blocks, 1 steal in the last game. Tobias’ production can take a hit this season but the veteran Forward can get it done as a scorer, rebounder, and defender.
- Zach Collins(SAS): Collins had 11 points, 4 rebounds, 3 assists, 3 blocks, 1 steal in the last game. If not for the injuries, Zach would have been a more known name. I believe he will be in 8-13 points and 5-8 rebounds range.
- PJ Tucker(PHI): Tucker had 5 points, 5 rebounds, 1 assist, 2 steals, 1 block in the last game. PJ is a superb defender and can act as a wall for the 76ers. I expect a 4-8 points and 5-8 rebounds range.
- Jeremy Sochan(SAS): Sochan had 4 points, 5 rebounds, 1 assist. Primarily a lockdown defender, Jeremy still has a long way to go in the NBA scene. I expect a 4-7 points and 4-6 rebounds range.
- De’Anthony Melton(PHI): De’Anthony had 9 points, 2 rebounds, 1 steal in the last game. De’Anthony will have a big role to play off the bench. I expect a 8-13 points range here.
- Joshua Primo(SAS): Sochan had 4 points, 7 assists, 4 rebounds, 1 steal in the last game. Despite not being a dependable scorer, Joshua earns minutes in the Pop rotation through his wonderful playmaking. I expect a 6-11 points, 5-8 assists, and 1-2 steals range.
PHI vs SAS Dream11 Lineup
PG: J Harden(SP), D Melton, T Jones
SG: J Richardson
SF P Tucker
PF: T Harris
C: J Embiid(PP), J Poeltl
Where to watch NBA Live Score?
Two losses in two games but the 76ers have their sights on a Spurs team that is ill-equipped to deal with him? This march can be found LIVE on the NBA League Pass. To get the scores, news, and advanced stats go to the NBA’s official website. To get the highlights, you can go to the official YouTube channel of the NBA.
Follow us on Google News!