POR vs PHX Dream11 Prediction NBA Live Fantasy Basketball Dream11 Team, Top Picks and Tips for Portland Trail Blazers vs Phoenix Suns
Updated on: Oct 21, 2022 10:23 pm IST
POR vs PHX Dream11: The NBA has been in full flow now and with each day, we are going to see a better picture of the early season. The pendulum swings throughout the season, some things peak in the start and fall later, others start slow and pick it up during mid-season while other figure it out by the end of the season. In this game of the NBA, Portland Trail Blazers will take on the Phoenix Suns.
The Trail Blazers had a promising start to the season as they defeated the Kings 115:108 as Jerami Grant dropped 23 points and Anfernee Simons and Damian Lillard made up for three 20+ points scorers alongside Grant.
The Suns played out a thriller against the Mavs and won 107:105 as Damion Lee hit the game-winner. Devin Booker scrapped up 28 points and the Suns’ defense looked on fire.
Host: Portland Trail Blazers
Visitors: Phoenix Suns
Match Timing: 22 October, @ 07:30 AM (+05:30 UTC)
Venue: Moda Center
NBA Projections, Stats & Analysis
Trail Blazers: Can they sustain what they began?
In the last game, four players scored at least 19 points. To make up for Lillard’s 5/18 shooting night, Guard Josh Hart shot 8/11 and Anfernee Simons did his bit as the scorer. Grant showed great driving skills and earned 13 trips to the line, something that the Portland unit needs. The Trail Blazers gave away just 11 turnovers compared to 15 by the Kings and had an 11-4 offensive rebounds advantage, which gave them three more field-goal attempts and a continuous trip to the free-throw line.
Although it is WAY TOO EARLY to build something out of this but Portland won without Lillard going off in a big way. They look deeper but vulnerable too. They will need Jerami Grant and Damian Lillard to be switched on and the trade to bring Grant never seemed a negative anyway. Can Portland build something special here?
Suns: They look solid
The Suns come into this season after they were defeated in last season’s Semis by Mavs in seven games. Their rematch lived up to the hype as it went down to the wire and the Suns had a “bit of revenge”. However, Chris Paul must have had a deja-vu moment as he shot 1/6 and continued to struggle against the Mavs as he did in the Playoff series. Devin Booker continued to be himself and will be expected to lead the team in scoring again.
Bridges, Ayton, and Cameron combined for 19/34 shooting in the last game and accounted for 46 points while Ayton and Bridges combined for 21 rebounds. The perimeter defense on Luka was tight but he did induce a lot of fouls. The Suns showcased their well-known two-way balance in the game and they are likely to be better than at least 80% of the teams this season.
Portland Trail Blazers vs Phoenix Suns NBA Live, Team News and Lineups
Phoenix Suns Team News
- Jae Crowder is not going to be a part of the team.
- Landry Shamet will be OUT.
Suns Expected Starting Five
Forwards: SF: Cameron Johnson | SF: Mikal Bridges
Middle: C: Deandre Ayton
Guards: PG: Chris Paul | SG: Devin Booker
BENCH: Bismack Biyombo, Torrey Craig, Dario Saric, Jock Landale, Damion Lee, Ish Wainright, Josh Okogie, Duane Washington Jr.
Portland Trail Blazers News
- Gary Payton II is OUT.
- Olivier Sarr, Trendon Watford are OUT.
Trail Blazers Expected Starting Five
Forward: PF: Jerami Grant
Middle: C: Jusuf Nurkic
Guards: PG: Damian Lillard | SG: Josh Hart | PG: Anfernee Simons
BENCH: Nasir Little, Greg Brown III, Drew Eubanks, Keon Johnson, Shaedon Sharpe, Jabari Walker, Trendon Watford, Justise Winslow.
NBA Scores, Fantasy Basketball Top Picks
Lillard is one of the best scorers in the league and has more than enough tools to bounce back from a 5/18 shooting night. I believe he will be in 20+ points and 7-10 assists range. He can be selected as a Star/Pro Player in the Dream 11 NBA Prediction Fantasy scenario.
Booker made half of his 20 shots in the last game and he has become one of the most dependable players in the world. I believe he will be in 20+ points, 6-9 assists, and 5-8 rebounds range here.
Jerami Grant (POR)
Grant was influential on both ends of the floor in the last game and his ability to draw fouls can be a difference-maker for the Trail Blazers. I believe he will be in 18-25 points and 6-9 rebounds range here.
CP-3 was off from the field in the last game but is experienced enough to fight his way back as an efficient scorer while being perhaps the best playmaker in the league. I expect a 12-16 points and 10-13 assists range.
Hart was efficient from the field in the last game and already has an all-around component in his game. I believe he will be in 14-19 points, 6-10 rebounds, and 4-7 assists range.
Deandre is one of the best paint players who can clog down the lanes and also pick up a bunch of rebounds. I expect him to be in 16-22 points and 8-11 rebounds range.
POR vs PHX DREAM11 LINEUP BALANCERS
- Mikal Bridges(PHX): Bridges had 13 points, 11 rebounds, 1 assist, 1 block in the last game. Bridges is one of the best defensive wings in the league who can do his bit as a scorer too. I believe he will be in 12-17 points and 5-8 rebounds range here.
- Anfernee Simons(POR): Anfernee had 22 points, 3 assists, 2 rebounds, 2 steals in the last game. Simons dealt a fair bit of damage in the last game, making 9 of his 22 shots. I believe the volume shooter will be in 18-24 points range.
- Jusuf Nurkic(POR): Nurkic had 8 points, 7 rebounds, 1 assist, 2 steals in the last game. Will Jusuf’s production drop this season? I expect a 10-14 points and 8-11 rebounds range here.
- Cameron Johnson(PHX): Johnson had 15 points, 3 rebounds in the last game. Wing Cameron can play off-the-ball and keep discipline up on the defensive end. I believe he will be in 11-16 points and 3-5 rebounds range here.
- Justise Winslow(POR): Winslow had 11 points, 8 rebounds, 1 steal in the last game. Will Winslow be able to recover his touch this season? I expect a 7-12 points and 5-8 rebounds range.
- Damion Lee(PHX): Lee had 11 points, 2 assists, 2 rebounds in the last game. Damion was efficient in the last game and made the game-sealing basket, has he got a big role this season? I expect a 8-13 points range here.
- Shaedon Sharpe(POR): Sharpe had 12 points, 2 rebounds, 1 assist in the last game. Rookie Sharpe made all his three attempts from three and made a case for extended minutes.
- Cameron Payne(PHX): Payne had 7 points, 1 assist, 1 rebound, 1 steal in the last game. Payne had a decent game to begin the season. I believe he will be in 6-11 points range here.
POR vs PHX Dream11 Team
PG: C Payne, D Lillard(SP)
SG: D Booker(PP), A Simons
SF: J Hart, D Lee
PF: J Winslow
C: D Ayton
Where to watch NBA Live Score?
Will Devin Booker be able to take down the new-look Trail Blazers as Damian Lillard looks to bounce back from a tough shooting night? To catch this game, you can visit the NBA League Pass. The highlights of the game will be available on the official YouTube channel of the NBA. The scores, stats, and news will be available on the official website of the NBA.