TOR vs CHI Dream11 Prediction NBA Live Fantasy Basketball Dream11 Team, Top Picks and Tips for Toronto Raptors vs Chicago Bulls
Updated on: Oct 8, 2022 11:17 pm IST
TOR vs CHI Dream11: I’d be honest, Preseason is the most annoying part of the NBA schedule, You never know which players rest just before the game and the rotations are all over the place. This makes for a complicated scenario especially if you are probing the Fantasy scene and there is no doubt that the vibe during the Regular Season is just different. In this game, the Toronto Raptors will meet the Chicago Bulls.
The Raptors come into this game after losing to the Houston Rockets 100:116 despite a 18 points performance by Pascal Siakam. On the other hand, the Chicago Bulls ran wild on the Denver Nuggets and won 133:113 as DeMar DeRozan nailed 22 points.
Host: Toronto Raptors
Visitors: Chicago Bulls
Match Timing: 10 October, @ 03:30 AM
Venue: Scotiabank Arena
NBA Projections, Stats & Analysis
Last season the biggest weakness for the Raptors was the lack of bench and their starters played the most minutes in the league which ultimately led to a bunch of injuries late in the season. Bringing Otto Porter Jr. addresses some of the bench deficiencies but they have still not addressed the back-up guard situation thus far. Still, they can have a strong switch defense with the likes of Siakam, Boucher, Van Vleet, Gray Trent, OG Anunoby, and Precious Achiuwa. They have multiple playmakers and are likely to make it to the Playoffs again.
Depth is an issue for the Bulls too and they must be desperately waiting for Lonzo Ball to return. He fit in so well as a pace-pusher, passer, rebounder, and someone who was making his open shots when the defense was attracted to the double-isolation threat of DeMar DeRozan and Zach LaVine. Nikola Vucevic can be a strong rebounder but he was inconsistent on both ends. Patrick Williams, Alex Caruso, and Ayo Dosunmo make for a great hustle trio but the team will need Lonzo at some point.
Toronto RaptorsChicago Bulls NBA Live, Team News and
Chicago Bulls News:
- Lonzo Ball is OUT for the game and remains without a timetable to return.
Bulls Expected Starting Five
Wing: SF: DeMar DeRozan
Middle: C: Nikola Vucevic
Guards: PG: Alex Caruso | SG: Zach LaVine | PG: Ayo Dosunmu
BENCH: Troy Brown Jr, JaVonte Green, Goran Dragic, Patrick Williams, Kostas Antetokounmpo, Javon Freeman-Liberty, Coby White, Andre Drummond, Carlik Jones, Derrick Jones Jr., Justin Lewis, Dalen Terry, Malcolm Hill, Marko Samonovic.
Toronto Raptors News:
- Will Otto Porter Jr. play here?
Raptors Expected Starting Five
Forwards: F: Christian Koloko | PF: Pascal Siakam
Wing: SF: OG Anunoby
Guards: PG: SG: Gary Trent Jr. | PG: Fred Van Vleet
BENCH: Thaddeus Young, Chris Boucher, Precious Achiuwa, DJ Wilson, Juancho Hernangomez, Gabe Brown, Khem Birch, Dalano Banton, Josh Jackson, Jeff Dowtin, Ron Harper Jr.
NBA Scores, Fantasy Basketball Top Picks
Siakam had 16 points and 6 rebounds in the last game and he is one of the best two-way Forwards in the league. How will he play this season being in his prime?.
DeRozan nailed 20+ points twice in a row and that too in around 20 minutes of action for him. He is the best mid-range scorer and will have a big season ahead. He is usually a candidate for Star/Pro Player in the Dream 11 NBA Fantasy scenario.
OG is a brilliant defender who has also added isolation scoring to his quiver, becoming a two-way threat regularly.
LaVine has the squad that can go to new heights but his own performances will need to step up as he continues to add new elements to his game.
Barnes shot 0/5 in the last game but this dude won the Rookie of the Year Award last season which was well-deserved.
Vuc knows how to put the ball in the basket and he is also a strong rebounder but his defense is not consistent enough.
TOR vs CHI DREAM11 LINEUP BALANCERS
- Gary Trent Jr.(TOR): Gary is a streak shooter who plays tough defense, and gave new dimension to the Raptors’ attack last season.
- Ayo Dosunmu(CHI): Young Ayo has potential to become at least a role player who can play hard on both ends.
- Precious Achiuwa(TOR): Precious is a tremendous rebounder off-the-bench and can also provide decent scoring inside.
- Chris Boucher(TOR): Chris is an elite defender but his play can be inconsistent.
- Patrick Williams (CHI): Patrick can charge on the defensive end and can also fill the lanes well.
- Coby White(CHI): Coby is a superb isolation scorer but his production was inconsistent last season.
- Delano Banton(TOR): Can Delano be the answer for the lack of Raptors’ bench?
- Goran Dragic (CHI): Goran can earn a decent role with the Bulls.
- Alex Caruso(CHI): Alex hustles hard and can be a big-time player on the fastbreak.
- Andre Drummond(CHI): Drummond is a strong rebounder off the bench but his stock has fallen rapidly and he is basically a journeyman at this point.
TOR vs CHI Dream11 Lineup
PG: A Dosunmu
SG: Z LaVine, G Trent
SF: O Anunoby, D DeRozan(PP)
PF: C Boucher
C: P Siakam(SP), P Achiuwa
Where to watch NBA Live Score?
NBA Live scores are available through Google and also by using the official website of the NBA. The match action will be available on the NBA League Pass. Highlights of this game will be made available on the official YouTube channel of the NBA.