ARG vs NGR Dream11 Prediction – FIBA World Cup 2019 | Nigeria vs Argentina Fantasy Team
Updated on: Sep 1, 2019 6:57 pm IST
ARG vs NGR Dream11, FIBA World Cup 2019, Prediction and Fantasy Team News
Argentina can qualify for the knockout stage with a win against Nigeria in their 2nd game at the FIBA 2019 World Cup.
While Nigeria will go into the match with an aim to keep their hopes in the tournament alive.
What competition it is? FIBA World Cup 2019
The match will be played between Nigeria and Argentina at Wuhan Gymnasium, Wuhan, China. The arena has a capacity of 13,000.
Match Day: September 02, 2019, @ 02:00 PM IST
Sony Sports Network has the rights to stream FIBA World Cup 2019 in India. Premier members can also catch the Live-Action on SonyLiv App.
To get exclusive fantasy tips, enter your name and phone number below.
How did they qualify:
Nigeria surprised everybody with their display right throughout the qualifying rounds.
They maintained a 100% record in Group A, winning six out of six, followed by 10 more wins from the next 12 games.
This will be Nigeria’s only 3rd appearance at the FIBA World Cup.
Placed in Group A, Argentina sailed through to the next round with five wins from six games. It was more than a close fight for the 2004 Olympic Gold medalist as they needed a win in their last qualifying game to secure a berth at the World Cup.
Sergio Hernandez’s men did the exact by beating Panama 87-62.
ARG vs NGR Dream11 team News:
- Even after qualifying for the World Cup, there were rumors that Nigeria may pull out fo the quadrennial showpiece even due to financial problems. But the Nigeria Basketball Federation got the backing from the government and are playing in China.
- Nigeria’s roster has players like Ekpe Udoh and Chimezie Metu of the San Antonio Spurs, and Michael Eric, Josh Okogie of Minnesota Timberwolves and Al-Farouq Aminu of Orlando Magic.
- No injury concerns for Argentina ahead of this game.
- All eyes will be on Patricio Garino and Facundo Campazzo before this game. The duo piled up the most points for the team in the qualifying campaign.
Squad for the FIBA World Cup 2019:
Ike Iroegbu, Ben Uzoh, Stan Okoye, Ike Diogu, Al-Farouq Aminu, Ekpe Udoh, Chimezie Metu, Talib Zanna, Josh Okogie, Nnamdi Vincent, Jordan Nwora, Micheal Eric
Agustin Caffaro, Luca Vildoza, Luis Scola, Facundo Campazzo, Nicolas Brussino, Maximo Fjellerup, Marcos Delia, Gabriel Deck, Lucio Redivo, Patricio Garino, Tayavek Gallizzi
Players to watch out for: (Captain options):
Al-Farouq Aminu: The 28-year-old guard is a two-way player who can do damage with his offense while the defensive contribution has always been his plus point. He scored 10 points in the first game.
- Points Per Game: 9.4
- Rebounds Per Game: 7.5
- Assists Per Game: 1.3
Josh Okogie: Topped the scoring charts for Nigeria in Game-1. The Minnesota Timberwolves shot at 50% from beyond the arc and converted 7 of the 9 free throws.
- Points Per Game: 7.7
- Rebounds Per Game: 2.9
- Assists Per Game: 1.2
Luis Scola: The 40-year-old has had a stellar career, and he showing no signs of slowing down. He dropped 15 points in Game-1, shooting at 75% and converting all his free throws.
- Points: 15
ARG vs NGR Dream11 Teams (Starting Lineup; Probables):
- Nigeria: Ekpe Udoh, Ike Diogu, Al-Farouq Aminu, Josh Okogie, Ike Iroegbu
- Argentina: Marcus Selia, Luis Scola, Nicolas Brussino, Patricio Garino, Facundo Campazzo
INDIA FANTASY PREDICTION
Argentina are favorites to win the game.