ATL vs MIA Dream11 Prediction NBA Live, Fantasy Basketball Dream11 Team, Top Picks and Tips for Atlanta Hawks vs Miami Heat
Updated on: Jan 12, 2022 8:01 am IST
ATL vs MIA Dream11: With COVID-19 throwing continuous volleys at the world, the NBA has also been severely hit due to multiple outbreaks. Still, the action has been on and we have seen scintillating basketball across the boards. Thanks to the league’s flexible approach and athletes’ adjustments, the NBA fans have been treated with daily wonders. And that is why we are here, discussing the tussle between the Atlanta Hawks and Miami Heat.
The Atlanta Hawks have a poor record and I say poor because, for a team that reached the Eastern Conference last season, 17 wins and 22 losses means that the team has played on a level below than the prior season. The manner in which the Hawks keep losing has been disheartening since the beginning of the season and the fanbase must be stunned.
The Heat on the other has overturned the fortunes and despite missing Butler and Adebayo for the major parts, unlike Hawks, the team has shown incredible depth. The guard trio of Lowry, Robinson, and Herro has been more than a handful and the biggest key for Miami’s season has been the deep bench performances. The 25 wins and 15 losses record is the reflection of the team’s depth more than anything.
Host: Atlanta Hawks
Visitors: Miami Heat
Match Timing: 13 January, @ 06:00 AM
Venue: State Farm Arena
NBA Projections, Stats & Analysis
Hawks: Unmotivated and falling apart
When Hawks were failing early in the season, superstar guard Trae said that the team needs motivation, well, it did found so briefly in November, winning six or straight games but the fall since mid-December has been unbelievable. John Collins has asked to be traded considering how he has complained about the lack of touches and the offense being too Trae-centric and it seems like Atlanta’s core will be dismantled soon. Clint Capela, who was a major rebounder and defender last season has seen a dip in his production and after signing a long-term contract, he just hasn’t looked like the same player. Bogdan Bogdanovic hasn’t shot well during many games, Cam Reddish is inconsistent and Kevin Huerter despite having a great season hasn’t found the routes to bring home the wins. Overall, the Hawks have lack depth on multiple fronts and they may need a roster overhaul with the way things are going, can’t believe this is the same Hawks that made the Eastern Conference Finals last season and pushed the Bucks to the brink!
Heat: Brilliantly built team this season
Last season, the Heat had little to no bench depth but this season, the management made some wonderful changes and that is why critics and fans alike praised their offseason signings. Even with Butler and Adebayo, two key players out for most parts, Kyle Lowry, who was imported in the offseason, has kept the fire alive. With Herro and Robinson, there is plenty of shooting, and Lowry’s playmaking abilities, perimeter defense, and leadership keep the team in sync. Heat has beaten some formidable squads without Butler and how wonderful that can be for the confidence. Then the signing of PJ Tucker has brought toughness, and the Forward has been making wonderful contributions offensively. Then if you take into account how deep reserve Omer Yurtseven has turned heads, grabbing 15+ rebounds these days, and how Max Strus has shot better than some regular starters in the league and how Caleb Martin has also been a factor, it is clear Heat has found the spark and unlike Hawks, the team seems to be coming along and it will not be a surprise if Miami remains inactive during the trade window.
Atlanta Hawks | Miami Heat
Games: 38| 40
Wins: 30| 25
Defeats: 08| 15
Atlanta Hawks vs Miami Heat NBA Live, Team News and Lineups
Atlanta Hawks Team News
- DeAndre Hunter, Cam Reddish, Clint Capela, Sharife Cooper are all Game-Time Decisions.
- Gorgui Dieng is PROBABLE for the game.
- Solomon Hill is OUT and will probably miss the season.
Hawks Expected Starting Five
Frontline: PF: John Collins C: Clint Capela(QUESTIONABLE)/Onyeka Okongwu
Guards: SF: Kevin Huerter SG: Bogdanv Bogdanovic PG: Trae Young
BENCH: Cam Reddish(PROBABLE), Danillo Gallinari, Gorgui Dieng, Sharife Capoor(QUESTIONABLE), Lou Williams, Onyeka Okongwu, Delon Wright, and Skyler Mays.
Miami Team News
- Marcus Garrett is OUT due to conditioniong
- Jimmy Butler, Markieff Morris, KZ Okpala are UNLIKELY to play here
- Victor Oladipo is OUT and yet to make an appearance this season.
- DeWayne Dedmon is QUESTIONABLE for the game
- Bam Adebayo is OUT for the game
Heat Expected Starting Five
Wings/Forwards: SF: Jimmy Butler(QUESTIONABLE) PF: PJ Tucker
Middle: C: Omer Yurtseven
Guards: SG: Max Strus PG: Kyle Lowry
Miami Heat Bench: Chris Silva, Haywood Highsmith, Tyler Herro, Duncan Robinson, Kyle Guy, Udonis Haslem, Gabe Vincent.
NBA Scores, Fantasy Basketball Top Picks
Trae Young (ATL)
Trae has had another riveting season on a personal level, continuing to be one of the best scorers and playmakers in the league, but yes the lack of team success must pinch. The Guard has often scored 20+ points(and as much as 35-50 points), while dishing 7-12 assists a game regularly
Expected Fantasy Points Range: 39-65
Kyle has made sure that the Miami Heat don’t fall apart after missing two of their key players and his gutsy play has surely inspired the rest of the squad. Lowry has scored in the 8-15 points range while handing over 8-15 assists a game regularly.
Expected Fantasy Points Range: 30-39
Bogdan has had some tough shooting nights and has lacked consistency all season long in terms of long-range shooting. Still, the off-guard has managed to score 15 or more in three of the last five games while pulling down 4-6 rebounds per game.
Expected Fantasy Points Range: 22-36 Tyler Herro(MIA)
After struggling for a few games in the middle, Tyler showed what this season is all about for him as he exploded for a season-high 33 in the last game. Herro has usually scored in the 17-23 points range these days.
Expected Fantasy Points Range: 39-50
The athletic big Forward’s time with the Hawks may be coming to a close soon as he has expressed his disappointment with the number of touches he gets. Even then, the Forward has maintained 17-21 points and 6-10 rebounds range throughout the season.
Expected Fantasy Points Range: 27-36
Yurtseven has been an amazing player as the second back-up Center. The big has exploded for 16 rebounds or more in four straight games and his eight assists production in the last game came out of nowhere.
Expected Fantasy Points Range: 33-42
ATL vs MIA DREAM11 LINEUP BALANCERS
- Kevin Huerter(ATL) had 11 points, 2 rebounds, 2 assists, 1 block, 1 steal in the last game. Kevin has been having a strong offensive season and he has had three games with 16 or more in the last five instances.
- Duncan Robinson(MIA) had 27 points, 4 rebounds, 1 assist in the last game. After struggling for major parts till mid-December, Robinson has lodged a decent number of outings around 25 points.
- Onyeka Okongwu(ATL) had 9 points, 10 rebounds, 2 assists in the last game. The Center has done well filling in for Capela and statistically, except with lesser rebounds, the production has been the same, compiling 8-12 points and grabbing 7-10 rebounds.
- PJ Tucker(MIA) had 13 points, 7 rebounds, 3 assists, 2 steals in the last game. Tucker has scored 13 or more in three of the last five games.
- Max Strus(MIA) had 14 points, 4 rebounds in the last game. The terrific catch-and-shoot player has scored even 20+ during some games this season.
- Danilo Gallinari(ATL) had 8 points, 3 rebounds, 1 assist in the last game. Gallinari has had some 10+ points nights but has mostly scored 7-8 points a game.
- Timothe Luwawu-Cabarot(ATL) had 14 points, 4 rebounds, 1 steal in the last game. His production will depend upon the availability of Reddish and Hunter. If they don’t play, he can get in 10+ scoring range again.
- Caleb Martin(MIA) had 10 points, 4 rebounds, 1 assist, 1 steal in the last game. Caleb has been a stable scoring option all season long, he has scored in the 10-19 range recently.
ATL vs MIA Dream11 Team
PG: K Lowry(PP), T Young(SP)
SG: B Bogdanovic, T Herro
SF: M Strus
PF: J Collins, P Tucker
C: O Yurtseven
If you like our Dream11 Prediction Tips, please share this article with your friends, who are also interested in playing Dream11 Fantasy Leagues. Don’t forget to follow us on Twitter, Telegram, and YouTube for the best Dream11 Fantasy Tips.
Where to watch NBA Live Score?
Since this game is unavailable on TV Channels like MTV and VH1 and also in streaming services like Voot and JIO TV, Indian viewers can wonder how to catch the action. Well, NBA League Pass is the most viable way to catch the high-quality NBA action as you can get live streams of all games and can watch the full game replays if you happen to miss the live stream. To follow the score, visit the official website of the NBA.