DEN vs UTA Dream11 Prediction NBA Live, Fantasy Basketball Dream11 Team, Top Picks and Tips for Denver Nuggets vs Utah Jazz
Updated on: Oct 28, 2022 11:05 pm IST
DEN vs UTA Dream11: The NBA Regular Season is on and the scoring has been plentiful thus far, which means that the defenses are still adjusting. With each day, we are seeing the scores slashed a bit, but overall, there is a long list of players scoring 30+ on a consistent basis. There have been some teams that have played better than expected. And one of those teams has been the Utah Jazz, which will visit the Denver Nuggets.
The Nuggets march into this game after disposing the Los Angeles Lakers 110:99 as Nikola Jokic nailed 31 points. They have now won three out of five games.
On the other hand, the Utah Jazz defeated the Houston Rockes 109:101 as Lauri Markkanen inserted 24 points to continue his amazing season. They have now won four out of five games.
Host: Denver Nuggets
Visitors: Utah Jazz
Match Timing: 29 October, @ 06:30 AM
Venue: Ball Arena
NBA Projections, Stats & Analysis
The Nuggets keep struggling with injuries
Another season and another window where the Nuggets have to worry about injuries. Michael Porter Jr’s constant back issues keep haunting him and the squad alike. He began the season on a great clip, averaging close to 20 points and being a dependable defender. Injuries have also hampered Jamal Murray’s career and he is yet to get back the rhythm before his injury. Nikola Jokic continues to be the major force in the league.
He is once again leading in points, rebounds, and assists, and continues to be an MVP-level player. Aaron Gordon has been lodging some big nights, but he doesn’t stitch together a streak of big nights. Kentavious Caldwell-Pope has been doing his job on both ends. Bruce Brown was a major factor on both ends during the last game and he is going to be a big part of the rotation. The bench again looks less-than-dependable and so far young Bones Hyland may not be the answer.
Jazz has been on fire
The Jazz has enjoyed the services of multiple shooters and their off-season moves are paying off. Lauri Markkanen gives a stretch-four option whereas the team has a deep guard rotation, all capable of shot-creating and also dishing assists. Acquiring Jaylen Nowell has boosted the three-point output and with Clarkson in the starting lineup, there is a plenty of scoring to go around. Mike Conley’s offense has taken a back-seat but he continues to play quality defense and siah ton of assists.
Jarred Vanderbilt has provided spark both as a rebounder and defender while his slashing has helped develop a versatile offense. Kelly Olynyk has been a factor thus far whereas Walker Kessler brings great rebounding off-the-bench. Having Colin Sexton off-the-bench means that the team has another willing scorer and the Jazz bench is looking loaded thus far. The question is can they sustain this rhythm or was this just a happy window where teams were unable to figure out a new combination?
Utah Jazz | Denver Nuggets
Games: 05| 05
Wins: 04 | 03
Defeats: 01 | 02
Denver Nuggets vs LA Lakers NBA Live, Team News and Lineups
Utah Jazz Team News
- Simone Fontecchio, Rudy Gay are OUT.
- Colin Sexton, Walker Kessler are QUESTIONABLE.
Jazz Expected Starting Five
Frontline: PF: Lauri Markkanen | PF: Kelly Olynyk | PF: Jarred Vanderbilt
Guards: SG: Collin Sexton | PG: Mike Conley
BENCH: Jordan Clarkson, Rudy Gay, Johnny Juzang, Simone Fontecchio, Ochai Agbaji, Nickeil Alexander-Walker, Talen Horton-Tucker, Micah Potter, Leandro Bolmaro, Walker Kessler.
Denver Nuggets Team News
- Kentavious Caldwell-Pope, Michael Porter Jr. are QUESTIOANBLE
- Collin Gillepsie is OUT.
Nuggets Expected Starting Five
Forwards: SF: Michael Porter Jr. | PF: Aaron Gordon
Middle: C: Nikola Jokic
Guards: PG: Jamal Murray | SG: Kentavious Caldwell-Pope
BENCH: Jeff Green, Zeke Nnaji, Jack White, Bones Hyland, Bruce Brown, Deandre Jordan, Peyton Watson, Bruce Brown, Vlatko Cancer, Ish Smith, Davon Reed.
NBA Scores, Fantasy Basketball Top Picks
Markannen is living up to the hype now and although he is struggling from long-range, his overall scoring has been impressive while he has been a strong rebounder. I expect him to be in 18-25 points and 7-10 rebounds range here. He can be chosen as the Star/Pro Player in the Dream11 NBA scene. He is PROBABLE for the game.
Nikola buried the Lakers in the last game in every way possible and he continues to put up numbers that are matched by few athletes. I believe he will be in 25+ points, 10+ rebounds, and 8-11 assists range.
Guard Clarkson’s role has expanded from a sixth man to a guard leader in the starting lineup and he has responded in a big way. I expect the explosive scorer to be in 19-25 points and 4-7 assists range.
Michael Porter Jr.(DEN)
Porter Jr. missed the last game and is questionable for this one but when he has played, he has brought great two-way production. If he plays, I expect him to be in 14-21 points and 5-8 rebounds range.
Murray’s production has been below expectations but he is a type of player who will commend attention due to his incredible ball-handling and explosive scoring. I believe he will be in 14-19 points range here.
Mike Conley (UTA)
Mike’s scoring has been down since last season but he has been a fantastic playmaker and perimeter defender. I believe he will be in 9-15 points and 5-9 assists range here.
DEN vs UTA Dream11 Lineup Balancers
- Aaron Gordon(DEN): Gordon had 6 points, 9 rebounds, 5 assists, 2 blocks in the last game. While Gordon has pumped in 20+ points game consistently, he still needs to be more consistent. I believe he will be in 13-19 points and 6-9 rebounds range here.
- Jarred Vanderbilt(UTA): Jarred had 6 points, 8 rebounds, 2 assists in the last game. Jarred has given quality minutes as a rebounder and hustle player. I believe he will be in 6-10 points, 7-11 rebounds, and 1-2 steals range.
- Kelly Olynyk(UTA): Kelly had 4 points, 8 rebounds, 6 assists, 1 steal in the last game. Kelly has been effective as a starter thus far in multiple ways. I believe he will be in 8-12 points and 6-9 rebounds range.
- Bruce Brown(DEN): Brown had 18 points, 5 rebounds, 2 rebounds, 2 steals in the last game. Two-way wing Bruce got 33 minutes in the last game due to the absence of Porter Jr. and his production will once again hinge upon that.
- Kentavious Caldwell-Pope(DEN): Kentavious had 13 points, 4 rebounds, 1 assist, 1 steal in the last game. Kentavious has been nailing the long ball lately which has been a huge plus. He is QUESTIONABLE for the game.
- Malik Beasley(UTA): Malik had 14 points, 4 rebounds, 1 assist, 4 steals, 1 block in the last game. Malik is an effective bench player who can shoot the lights out. I believe he will be in 10-16 points range here.
- Talen Horton-Tucker(UTA): Talen had 14 points, 7 rebounds, 4 assists, 2 steals in the last game. Talen is a talented defender but he will need to shore up his offense. I believe he will be in 8-12 points range here.
- Bones Hyland(DEN): Bones had 6 points, 5 assists, 3 rebounds, 1 block in the last game. Bones’ efficiency hasn’t been there thus far and he plays a crucial bench role. I believe he will be in 7-11 points and 4-6 assists range.
- Jeff Green(DEN): Jeff had 10 points, 4 rebounds, 3 assists, 2 steals in the last game. Veteran Forward Jeff has slid into a big bench role and his athletic chops are still top-notch. I expect a 7-11 points and 3-5 reobunds range.
- Colin Sexton(UTA): Sexton had 4 points, 1 steal in the last game. Explosive guard Colin can force the issue at times but gives the Jazz strong Guard depth. I expect him to be in 7-11 points range if he plays. He is QUESTIONABLE.
DEN vs UTA Dream11 Team
PG: J Clarkson, M Conley, N Bones Hyland
SG: C Braun
SF: M Beasley
PF: L Markannen(PP), B Brown
C: N Jokic(SP)
Where to watch NBA Live Score?
Can the Jazz continue their dream season or will Nikola Jokic wag his finger and deny them here? This game can be accessed through the NBA League Pass, which has all the live games and their replay too. Scorers, news, and stats can be seen on the official website of NBA. The highlights can be followed on the official NBA YouTube channel.