ITA vs SER Dream11 Prediction – FIBA World Cup 2019 | Italy vs Serbia Fantasy Team
Updated on: Sep 3, 2019 10:29 pm IST
ITA vs SER Dream11, FIBA World Cup 2019, Prediction and Fantasy Team News
Italy and Serbia meet in their last Group game with the top spot on the line in Group D. Irrespective of the result, both the teams are guaranteed to qualify for the knockout rounds having won their first two games respectively.
What competition it is? FIBA World Cup 2019
The match will be played between Italy and Serbia at Foshan International Sports & Cultural Arena, in Foshan, China. The arena has a capacity of 14,700.
Match Day: September 04, 2019, @ 05:00 PM IST
Sony Sports Network has the rights to stream FIBA World Cup 2019 in India. Premier members can also catch the Live-Action on SonyLiv App.
To get exclusive fantasy tips, enter your name and phone number below.
How both the teams fared in the first two group games?
Completely dominated the Philippines in Game-1, winning the game 108-62 in one of the most one-sided games in the FIBA World Cup.
It was more or less the similar story for the European nation as they toppled Angola 92-61 in Game-2.
The World No-4 team hardly broke into a sweat in the first two games at the Group Stage.
The tournament-favourite tag is well justified by Aleksandar Đorđević’s men. Not only they won, but did so by a huge margin of +105 points, the most by any team so far in the 2019 FIBA World Cup.
ITA vs SER Dream11 team News:
- Italy have a fully-fit squad to choose from.
- Brian Sacchetti and Giampaolo Ricci are not with Italy having getting dropped off from the 12-man roster before the World Cup, while New Orleans Pelicans’ Nicolo Melli is out injured.
- Either Paul Biligha or Alessandro Gentile will get the start against Serbia.
- Like Italy, Serbia have no injury concerns ahead of this game.
- However, head coach Aleksandar Đorđević may look to test his bench ahead of the start of the knockout stage.
- Nikola Jokic has been used from the bench only in the first two games, and that could change. Though the Denver Nuggets star may not clock more than 20 minutes once again.
- Nemanja Bjelica returned to the fold after missing the first game due to a rib injury. He is available as well.
Squad for the FIBA World Cup 2019:
Paul Biligha, Luca Vitali, Danilo Gallinari, Daniel Hackett, Amedeo Della Valle, Marco Belinelli, Alessandro Gentile, Ariel Filloy, Jeff Brooks, Amedeo Tessitori, Awudu Abass, and Luigi Datome
Stefan Bircevic, Nikola Milutinov, Vasilije Micic, Marko Guduric, Stefan Jovic, Boban Marjanovic, Nikola Jokic, Marko Simonovic, Bogdan Bogdanovic, Nemanja Bjelica, Vladimir Lucic, Miroslav Raduljica
Players to watch out for: (Captain options):
Nikola Jokic: Serbia’s best player. Đorđević is using him very cautiously. And this could remain the case until the knockout stages begin.
That said, the 24-year-old will surely make an impact for whatever minutes he remains on the court.
- Points per game: 20.1
- Rebounds per game: 10.8
- Assists per game: 7.3
- Bogdan Bogdanovic: The Sacramento Kings star has certainly brought his A-Game to the World Cup. We back him to shine here again.
- Points per game: 14.5
- Rebounds per game: 3.5
- Assists per game: 3.8
Danilo Gallinari: Had a pretty solid NBA season, clocking around 20 points per game. The 31-year-old Italian will be a threat and Jokic is well aware of that fact. Expect a huge battle here.
- Points Per Game: 19.8
- Rebounds Per Game: 6.1
- Assists Per Game: 2.6
Marco Belinelli: Scored 17 points in the last game, including five rebounds. San Antonio Spurs’ superstar had a solid end to the season as he averaged around 15 points per game.
- Points Per Game: 10.5
- Rebounds Per Game: 2.5
- Assists Per Game: 1.7
Serbia’s big man will be hard to get over for whoever from Angola comes against him.
- Stands at 7 ft 3 inch
- An NBA regular
- Points per game last season: 7.3
- Rebounds per game: 4.6
Nemanja Bjelica: Returned to the first-team action against the Philippines in the last game, and ended up with 20 points in less than 17 minutes. He makes Serbia even more formidable.
- Points per game: 9.6
- Rebounds per game: 5.8
- Assists per game: 2
ITA vs SER Dream11 Teams (Starting Lineup; Probables):
- Italy: Danilo Gallinari, Luigi Datome, Paul Biligha, Marco Belinelli, Daniel Heckett
- Serbia: Nikola Jokic, Stefan Bircevic, Vladimir Lucic, Bogdan Bogdanovic, Stefan Jovic
Likely to feature from the bench:
- Italy: Alessandro Gentile, Jeff Brooks, Amedeo Della Valle, Awudu Abass, Alessandro Gentile, Luca Vitali, Amedeo Tessitori, Ariel Filloy
INDIA FANTASY PREDICTION
Serbia will start the game as favourites.