LAC vs MIL Dream11 Prediction NBA Live, Fantasy Basketball Dream11 Team, Top Picks and Tips for LA Clippers vs Milwaukee Bucks
Updated on: Feb 7, 2022 12:23 am IST
LAC vs MIL Dream11: NBA trade deadline is at the cusp and the rumor mill is churning out a bunch of news. But that is why it is called the rumor mill, there is numerous news that falls flat and as the anticipation builds, some trades don’t even occur. So, keeping that in mind, when a trade happens, it is a huge transition for athletes. Moving from one team to another team means that there are numerous adjustments to be made by the players. Always remember that a human element is involved in the intense trade market. Anyway, let us jump into this game between the Los Angeles Clippers and the Milwaukee Bucks.
Clippers made a terrific trade and bringing Norman Powell and Robert Covington certainly bolsters the Forward position. The team has played inspirational basketball without George and Leonard, and the fact that they have hung on to a 50% win mark is a huge gain. It may not look like a stellar record but considering the context, the team has done a great job.
On the other hand, the Milwaukee Bucks have 12 wins more than losses and are in the right direction for their title defense. The first spot in the Eastern Conference is up for the grabs and with 28 games left, a late push can give the Bucks the home-court advantage, at least till the Eastern Conference Finals. Can they get there?
Host: LA Clippers
Visitors: Milwaukee Bucks
Match Timing: 7 February, @ 07:30 AM
Venue: Crypto.com Arena
NBA Projections, Stats & Analysis
Clippers: Powell can make a huge difference
Powell is a versatile scorer and his ability to drill jumpers, run on the break and also find ways to be effective on the defensive end, gives the team a significant boost. This trade can turn around the Clippers’ season because having Covington also gives a defensive lift. How will the team fit in Powell? Will they play a three-Forward starting lineup with him, Morris, and Batum? This means Zubac/Ibaka in the middle and Reggie Jackson as the ball handler. The best part about getting Norman is that he can play well off-the-ball and can adjust in both fastbreak and half-court situations.
This can be a big difference-maker because it would mean that the team will have three significant scorers in the main five, an issue that has plagued the team. The other approach can be mixing up Jackson, Coffey, Powell, Morris, and Zubac but I’d prefer the Jackson-Powell-Morris-Batum-Zubac/Ibaka lineup because it gives both the length and also the ability to scrape together a quality offense. The bench will also find balance with Covington bringing his defense off the bench. The Clippers have received a boost on both ends of the floor and can scrap a more than the decent record before George returns. And once he returns, they can make some noise in the postseason.
Bucks: They can get on a big run
The Bucks have their core of Holiday, Middleton, and Giannis back in full flow. This is a great sign for the Bucks who are defending their championship. The team walks in with a significant edge in the frontcourt with Giannis, Middleton, and Portis. Giannis can wreak havoc with his drives to the rim which also opens up spaces for other players. With Giannis’ passing ability, if you can find an open shooting spot, you can rain it from the perimeter or utilize other lanes as well. And this is where the Bucks bonanza kicks in.
Middleton can shoot from outside, click on mid-range and also drive the rim, an amazing wing. Jrue Holiday can also penetrate, shoot from outside and he is a terrific playmaker. Portis brings superb scoring and rebounding tools, thus, the team has a wonderful mix of paint scoring and perimeter shooting. Yeah, the bench looks a bit thin right now but if the off-guard can get it together with Allen, Connaughton, Hill, and Donte, then the Bucks are ready to defend the title. If health is on their side, the Bucks can make other Finals but yes, the East has grown this season.
LA Clippers | Milwaukee Bucks
Games: 53 | 54
Wins: 21 | 33
Defeats: 32 | 21
LA Clippers vs Milwaukee Bucks NBA Live, Team News and Lineups
Los Angeles Clippers Team News:
- Kawhi Leonard is OUT and the news around his return is not promising.
- Paul George is OUT and he may return around March.
- Jay Scrubb is OUT for the game
- Ivica Zubac is QUESTIONABLE for the game due to a calf issue
- Jason Preston is OUT and will remain out long-term.
Clippers Expected Starting Five
Forwards: PF: Nicolas Batum SF: Marcus Morris Sr.
Middle: C: Serge Ibaka / Ivica Zubac(QUESTIONABLE)
Guards: SG: Amir Coffey| PG: Reggie Jackson
BENCH: Norman Powell(MAY START), Robert Covington, Terance Mann, Luke Kennard, Isaiah Hartenstein, Jay Scrubb, Moses Wright, Brandon Boston Jr.
Milwaukee Bucks Team News:
- Brook Lopez is OUT for the game and his timetable to return is unclear so far.
- George Hill is OUT for the game
Bucks Expected Starting Five
Wings/Forwards: SF: Khris Middleton | PF: Giannis Antetokounmpo
Middle: C: Bobby Portis
Guard: SG: Grayson Allen | PG: Jrue Holiday
Bench: Semi Ojeleye, Jordan Nwora, Wesley Matthews, Pat Connaughton, Donte DiVincenzo, Langston Galloway, Luke Kornet, JaVonte Smart, Hill, Sandro Mamukelashvili.
NBA Scores, Fantasy Basketball Top Picks
Antetokounmpo has been a big-time Forward once again this season and his ability to explode in the paint and with an improved jumper makes him a big-time player. Giannis has scored 28+ points, has grabbed 10+ rebounds, and dishes 5+ assists on a regular basis. He can be selected as a Star/Pro Player in the Dream 11 NBA Fantasy scenario.
Expected Fantasy Points Range: 50-65
Reggie has been the primary ball-handler with George and Kawhi out and despite offensive inefficiencies, he has done well. I expect Reggie to get in the 14-21 points range and 4-6 assists range
Expected Fantasy Points Range: 33-45
Middleton is a terrific all-around wing who has formed one of the studies duos with Giannis for a long time now. The Forward has scored 20+ points, grabs 5+ rebounds, and dishes 4+ assists on a regular basis.
Expected Fantasy Points Range: 31-44
Norman Powell(LAC) was traded from Trail Blazers just a few days ago. How will he fare here? I expect a 13-19 points range. And subsequently a 17-24 points range.
Expected Fantasy Points Range: 19-27
Marcus Morris Sr.(LAC)
Marcus has been doing a brilliant job at the wing position and after a tough stretch offensively, he had a big game against the Lakers. I expect a 14-20 points range along with 4-7 rebounds.
Expected Fantasy Points Range: 29-39
Holiday is a terrific guard who can pull the plug on both ends of the floor and was a vital presence during last season’s championship run. Jrue can be expected to score 15+ points, grab 3+ rebounds, and 5+ assists on a regular basis.
Expected Fantasy Points Range: 29-40
LAC vs MIL DREAM11 LINEUP BALANCERS
- Nicolas Batum(LAC) compiled 4 points, 3 rebounds, 3 assists, 3 blocks, 2 steals in the last game. Batum has been in the 12-13 points range recently.
- Bobby Portis(MIL) had 30 points, 4 rebounds, 5 assists, 2 blocks, 1 steal in the last game. Bobby has done well filling in for Brook Lopez and has come up with big nights. Portis can be expected to score 15+ points and grab 8+ rebounds regularly.
- Grayson Allen(MIL) had 8 points, 4 rebounds, 1 assist in the last game. Grayson has given stability at off-guard position, he has usually been in the 8-12 points range this season.
- Serge Ibaka(LAC) had 20 points, 8 rebounds, 2 assists, 2 blocks in the last game. Although he has scored 14 points or more twice in a row, Ibaka has usually scored around 6 points. He is getting more minutes with Zubac out.
- Pat Connaughton(MIL) had 3 points, 6 rebounds, 1 block in the last game. The bench guard has scored in the 6+ points range mostly but he is going through a shooting slump right now.
- Amir Coffey(LAC) had 3 points, 4 rebounds, 1 assist in the last game. Will Coffey lose his starting spot to Powell or will someone else? Or will the Clippers first play Powell off the bench?
- Luke Kennard(LAC) had 10 points, 3 assists, 2 rebounds in the last contest. Kennard has scored 10 or more on a regular basis, he can go on some hot shooting streaks every now and then.
- Donte DiVincenzo(MIL) had 10 points, 2 rebounds, 1 assist in the last game. DiVincenzo is getting the feel for the game after a long layoff. Expect him to score 5-9 points mostly.
- Greg Monroe(MIL) had 6 points, 6 rebounds, 1 assist, 1 steal in the last game. Will Greg get enough minutes?
- Terance Mann(LAC) had 5 points, 2 rebounds, 1 assist in the last game. Mann has been off in terms of scoring and his minutes may take a hit with Powell in the mix.
- Robert Covington(LAC) got recently traded from the Trail Blazers. Will he share minutes with Batum? How many? Can the Forward get around 20 minutes? He is pretty much bringing the same skillset.
LAC vs MIL Dream11 Team
PG: R Jackson(PP)
SG: L Kennard, D DiVincenzo
SF: K Middleton
PF: M Morris, G Antetokounmpo(SP)
C: B Portis, S Ibaka
If you like our Dream11 Prediction Tips, please share this article with your friends, who are also interested in playing Dream11 Fantasy Leagues. Don’t forget to follow us on Twitter, Telegram, and YouTube for the best Dream11 Fantasy Tips.
Where to watch NBA Live Score?
A piece of great news for Indian fans, the contest is available on streaming services Voot and JIO TV but yes, you can’t watch it on TV outlets MTV and VH1. But still, a viable way to get close to all of the action is through the annual subscription that enables the viewing of all live streams and also the full game replays if you miss the live streams. For the scores, stats, and news, visit the official website of the NBA.