MIN vs DEN Dream11 Prediction NBA Live Fantasy Basketball Dream11 Team, Top Picks and Tips for Minnesota Timberwolves vs Denver Nuggets
Updated on: Feb 1, 2022 7:09 pm IST
MIN vs DEN Dream11: NBA has been rolling its games since the beginning and even the COVID-19 Omicron threat couldn’t deter the league from fielding games. The NBA business model is perhaps highly successful in the way that they have figured out how to combat the persistent threat of COVID-19. Now that the NBA midseason has been kissing goodbye and now the trade deadline has also come knocking on the door. What moves will teams make?
Anyway, in this game, the Minnesota Timberwolves will play against the Phoenix Suns. The Timberwolves have won half of their games and have looked in superb touch offensively. The Timberwolves have improved compared to last season and whatever may be the case, they have built a strong base for the future.
The Denver Nuggets have been playing some of their basketball recently. The Jokic-led team has won five in a row and the squad is now seven games above the 50% win mark. Of course, Jokic is the undisputed leader but the team has seen contributions from different players throughout the season.
Host: Minnesota Timberwolves
Visitors: Denver Nuggets
Match Timing: 2 February, @ 06:30 AM
Venue: Target Center
NBA Projections, Stats & Analysis
Timberwolves: They have done well
Minnesota has shown huge improvements since the last season. Their scoring arsenal has grown as the season has ticked on and one thing is for sure, the Timberwolves are on the rise from here on and if the current core of Anthony-Towns, Edwards, and Russell, sticks together, they can be enforcers on the offensive end. The Timberwolves are a team that has played better than expected and perhaps, with around 30-odd games remaining, they can mount an 18-20 winning run, finishing at around 44-46 wins this season?
The thing is that with Anthony-Towns, you get efficient inside production, high-quality shooting, rebounding, whereas Anthony Edwards has been a force on the offensive end at the wing, meanwhile, D’Angelo Russell(QUESTIONABLE) has been a top-notch perimeter shooter and the leading playmaker. Patrick Beverley(QUESTIONABLE) is an all-around threat while Jarred Vanderbilt has hustled hard for rebounds, steals, and occasional offense. Jaden McDaniels, Jaylen Nowell, and Malik Beasley have done well in reserve roles.
Nuggets: Going through a happy phase
Nuggets have kept the march on with their platoon leader Nikola Jokic(QUESTIONABLE) playing at a high level. Nikola has been exerting a lot of effort once again as the scorer, rebounder, playmaker, and all-around leader, who has proven why he won the MVP award last season. This Nuggets team feeds off the Jokic-based effort and they could have crumbled without him. Why? They are missing their best defender in Michael Porter Jr. and their best guard scorer in Jamal Murray.
However, you know, how it is in the NBA, you can’t win alone. Aaron Gordon has pulled his socks and has been a force on the offensive end. Will Barton, Monte Morris, Bryn Forbes, Austin Rivers, and Bones Hyland form a more than decent guard rotation, providing quality perimeter shooting. Jeff Green despite his recent struggles has been amazing in terms of finishing at the rim. The Nuggets have played some sharp basketball recently and their rise can be attributed to improved team play.
Denver Nuggets | Minnesota Timberwolves
Games: 49| 50
Wins: 28| 25
Defeats: 21| 25
Minnesota Timberwolves vs Denver Nuggets NBA Live, Team News and Lineups
Minnesota Timberwolves Teams News:
- D’Angelo Russell, Patrick Beverley, Leandro Balmaro, Josh Okogie are QUESTIONABLE for the game
Timberwolves Expected Starting Five
Wing: SF: Anthony Edwards
Middle: PF: Jarred Vanderbilt | C: Karl Anthony-Towns
Guards: PG: D’Angelo Russell(QUESTIONABLE) | PG: Patrick Beverley(QUESTIONABLE)
BENCH: Malik Beasley, Naz Reid, Jaylen Nowell, Taurean Prince, Jaden McDaniels, Leandro Bolmaro(QUESTIONABLE), Jordan McLaughlin, Josh Okogie(QUESTIONABLE), Nathan Knight, Jake Layman.
Denver Nuggets Team News
- Jamal Murray is OUT and there is no timetable for him to return.
- Michael Porter Jr.is OUT and he has no timetable for a comeback.
- Nikola Jokic, DeMarcus Cousins are QUESTIONABLE for the game.
- Vlatko Cancar is OUT for long term.
Nuggets Expected Starting Five
Wings/Forwards: PF: Aaron Gordon| PF: Jeff Green| SF: Will Barton
Middle: C: Nikola Jokic(QUESTIONABLE)
Guards: PG: Monte Morris
BENCH: JaMychal Green, Bones Hyland, Austin Rivers, Bryn Forbes, Petr Cornelie, Davon Reed, Matt Ryan, Rayjon Tucker, Petr Cornelie, Carlik Jones.
NBA Scores, Fantasy Basketball Top Picks
Nikola Jokic(DEN) is questionable for the game. He is the leader of the Nuggets in points, rebounds, assists, steals, and blocks. He can be expected to score 20+ points, grab 10-15 rebounds, and dishes 8-12 assists a game regularly. If he is healthy, he is the favorite for Star/Pro Player in the Dream 11 NBA Fantasy scenario.
Expected Fantasy Points Range: 52-70
Anthony-Towns continues to be one of the best Centers in the league and has become an effective shooter as his career has progressed. The Center can be entrusted to score 23-31 points, grab 10+ rebounds, and has dished 5-6 assists a game regularly.
Expected Fantasy Points Range: 41-60
Aaron has been doing a fantastic job at the big Forward position and keeps on increasing his scoring output. The Forward has scored 20 or more twice in a row and if Jokic doesn’t play I expect 18-24 points and 6-8 rebounds range from the Forward.
Expected Fantasy Points Range: 28-40
Edwards is just in his second season but has already shown immense offensive production early in his career. The wing has scored 25 or more in four of the last five games while usually grabbing 5-6 rebounds per game.
Expected Fantasy Points Range: 34-41
Jarred has been hustling all season long, clasping rebounds, and clinching a bunch of steals. He has usually been in the 7-9 points range and has grabbed 6-9 rebounds along with2 steals or so each game regularly.
Expected Fantasy Points Range: 24-31
The all-around Guard has been consistent for the Nuggets and has done well recently. I expect a 14-21 points, 4-6 rebounds, and 5-8 assists range on a regular basis from the dynamic guard.
Expected Fantasy Points Range: 24-34
MIN vs DEN DREAM11 LINEUP BALANCERS
- Jaden McDaniels(MIN) had 22 points, 4 assists, 2 rebounds in the last game. Jaden has scored 14 or more in three of the last five games. I expect 8-14 points range here.
- Malik Beasley(MIN) had 8 points, 3 rebounds, 1 assist in the last game. Malik has been struggling shooting-wise these days but I think he will be in the 11-16 points range soon.
- Monte Morris(DEN) had 18 points, 7 assists, 2 rebounds in the last game. The sharp-shooting guard has been in the 12-18 points and 4-7 assists mostly these days.
- Jaylen Nowell(MIN) had 10 points, 5 assists, 1 rebound in the last contest. Nowell has been scoring around 10 points a game regularly.
- Jordan McLaughlin(MIN) had 12 points, 4 assists, 1 rebound, 4 steals in the last contest. Jordan is receiving minutes with Beverley and Russell out, if either of them plays here then he can see a reduction in his minutes.
- Bryn Forbes(DEN) had 14 points, 1 assist in the last game. Forbes has scored 12 or more in three of the last five games. I expect a 10-13 points range in the long run.
- Taurean Prince(MIN) had 10 points, 7 rebounds, 1 assist, 2 steals in the last game. Prince has scored 10 or more in three of the last five games.
- Naz Reid(MIN) had 6 points. 3 rebounds, 3 assists in the last game. Naz has been usually producing such numbers.
- Austin Rivers(DEN) had 8 points, 2 rebounds, 2 assists in the last game. The Guard has scored 10 in four of the last five games, playing well these days,
- Bones Hyland(DEN) had 13 points, 6 assists, 5 rebounds, 1 steal in the last game. The rookie gets irregular minutes, never know what to expect.
- Jeff Green(DEN) had 2 points, 1 rebound in the last game. I expect Jeff to get it together after a cold stretch, a 8-13 points range can be expected.
MIN vs DEN Dream11 Team
(If Jokic doesn’t play)
PG: M Morris
SG: W Barton, A Edwards(PP)
SF: A Rivers, A Gordon, J Nowell
PF: J Vanderbilt
C: K Towns(SP)
(If Jokic plays)
PG: B Forbes
SG: A Edwards
SF: A Gordon, J Nowell, J McDaniels
PF: T Waller-Prince
C: N Jokic(SP), K Towns(PP)
If you like our Dream11 Prediction Tips, please share this article with your friends, who are also interested in playing Dream11 Fantasy Leagues. Don’t forget to follow us on Twitter, Telegram, and YouTube for the best Dream11 Fantasy Tips.
Where to watch NBA Live Score?
Sadly for Indian fans, TV outlets MTV and VH1 will not be telecasting this game for Indian viewers. Meanwhile streaming services Voot and JIOTV are also not going to stream this particular contest. And again I will say, rather than leaning on these services, you should buy the annual subscription in the NBA League Pass, which helps one to have access to all the live games and also catch the full game replays. For scores, analysis, stats, and news, visit the official website of the NBA.