TUR vs MON Dream11 Prediction – FIBA Basketball World Cup 2019 | Turkey vs Montenegro Fantasy Team
Updated on: Sep 6, 2019 9:11 pm IST
TUR vs MON Dream11, FIBA World Cup 2019, Prediction and Fantasy Team News
Turkey face Montenegro in the FIBA World Cup Classification phase match at Dongfeng Nissan Cultural and Sports Centre.
What competition it is? FIBA World Cup 2019
The match will be played between Turkey and Montenegro at Dongfeng Nissan Cultural and Sports Centre, in Dongfeng, China. The arena has a capacity of 16,133.
Match Day: September 07, 2019, @ 05:00 PM IST
To get exclusive fantasy tips, enter your name and phone number below.
How the teams fared in China?
Turkey failed to qualify for the last-16 after a scathing defeat against the Czech Republic in the final group game.
Ondrej Balvin had a double-double for the Czech, but it was his job in the opponents’ paint which had a larger impact on the game. He managed to keep Ersan Illysova in check for the majority of the match which proved to be the difference.
Still, the 76-91 defeat came unexpectedly for Turkey considering how the World No-17 side played in the first two games. The Turks beat Japan 86-97 to open their campaign with a win, before losing to the USA 92-93 in the over-time.
Montenegro were one of the eight teams from the 32 nations not to win a game in the first stage of the competition.
It was a surprise though, as Montenegro were expected to win at least one game at the first group stage, most notably against the New Zealanders, who sit a huge 10 places below them on FIBA’s current world rankings.
TUR vs MON Dream11 team News:
- Turkey head coach Ufuk Sarıca has a fully fit squad available at his disposal.
- Enes Kanter is not with the squad as he pulled out of the tournament due to personal issues.
- The likes of Dogus Balbay and Metecan Birsen will be looking for more minutes on the court.
- Furkan Korkmazz could start here, which means Scottie Wilbekin featuring from the bench.
- No injury problems ahead of this game.
- It’s worth considering that both Ognjen Carapic and Jovan Klajic are not the part of the squad.
Squad for the FIBA World Cup 2019:
Furkan Korkmaz, Melih Mahmutoglu, James Metecan Birsen, Berkan Durmaz, Ege Arar, Yigit Arslan, Dogus Balbay, Semih Erden, Ersan Ilyasova, Cedi Osman, Sertac Sanli, Bugrahan Tuncer, Berk Ugurlu, Scott Wilbekin
Derek Needham, Aleksa Popovic, Petar Popovic, Milko Bjelica, Bojan Dubljevic, Nikola Ivanovic, Dino Radoncic, Nikola Vucevic, Nemanja Radovic, Sead Sehovic, Suad Sehovic, Marko Todorovic
TUR vs MON Dream11 Teams (Starting Lineup; Probables):
- Turkey: Ersan Ilyasova, Cedi Osman, Melih Mahmutoglu, Semih Erden, Scottie Wilbekin
- Montenegro: Derek Needham, Petar Popovic, Marko Todorovic, Milko Bjelica, Dino Radoncic
Likely to feature from the bench:
- Turkey: Furkan Korkmazz, Bugrahan Tuncer, Dogus Balbay, Sertac Sanli, Metecan Birsen
- Montenegro: Bojan Dubljevic, Aleksa Popovic, Suad Sehovic, Nikola Vucevic, Sead Sehovic, Nemanja Radovic
INDIA FANTASY PREDICTION
Turkey will start the game as favourites.