USA vs BRA Dream11 Prediction – FIBA Basketball World Cup 2019 | USA vs vs Brazil Fantasy Team
Updated on: Sep 8, 2019 9:44 pm IST
USA vs BRA Dream11, FIBA World Cup 2019, Prediction and Fantasy Team News
The defending champions will be looking to maintain their perfect record at the ongoing FIBA Basketball World Cup 2019 when they play Brazil in the 2nd round game at Shenzhen Bay Sports Center.
What competition it is? FIBA World Cup 2019
The match will be played between USA and Brazil at Shenzhen Bay Sports Center, in Shenzhen, China. The arena has a capacity of 20,000.
Match Day: September 09, 2019, @ 06:00 PM IST
To get exclusive fantasy tips, enter your name and phone number below.
How they performed so far?
The 88-67 win against the Czech Republic in the opening fixture was far from convincing, with Gregg Popovich’s men clearly struggling to play as a well-knitted unit.
That’s why even the home media couldn’t contain from taking a dig at the superstars which make the current USA team playing at the FIBA World Cup in China.
The tip of the boiling point came after the game against Turkey which, the defending champions, somehow managed to negotiate after the Turks missed four straight free throws in the overtime. That was it. Questions were raised about the desire of the players because there was never a question of the team’s potential. It’s obvious that even the USA’s 3rd or 4th string team is a match beyond most team’s potential on the whole planet.
With USA, it’s always the case of the hunger and the desire of the players.
But against Greece, the team USA came into their own. Not only the defence managed to cage Giannis Antetokounmpo in large, but the team’s offence was the best so far in China.
And it’s not a good sign for other teams.
Brazil qualified to the 2nd round after winning the Group F ahead of Greece, winning all their games.
The world no-12 team averaged almost 90 points per game, one of the best the team managed at this level for quite some time.
However, the two-time champions now find themselves in a must-win situation following a 71-93 loss against Czech Republic.
USA vs BRA Dream11 team News:
- Head coach Gregg Popovich could once again be without Jayson Tatum. The 21-year-old Boston Celtics forward sprained his ankle during USA’s overtime win over Turkey. He remains a doubt.
- Expect Joe Harris to feature from the bench, while the likes of Jaylen Brown and Brook Lopez will be looking for more minutes in this game.
- No injury problems for Brazil ahead of this game.
Squad for the FIBA World Cup 2019:
Jaylen Brown, Brook Lopez, Khris Middleton, Marcus Smart, Harrison Barnes, Kemba Walker, Derrick White, Jayson Tatum, Mason Plumlee, Donovan Mitchell, Joe Harris, Myles Turner
Yago Mateus, Rafa Luz, Cristiano Felicio, Vitor Benite, Marcelinho Huertas, Alex Garcia, Anderson Varejao, Marquinhos Sousa, Leandrinho Barbosa, Augusto Lima, Ddi Louzada, Bruno Caboclo
USA vs BRA Dream11 Teams (Starting Lineup; Probables):
- USA: Donovan Mitchell, Harrison Barnes, Kemba Walker, Joe Harris, Myles Turner
- Brazil: Bruno Caboclo, Alex Garcia, Anderson Varejao, Vitor Alves Benite, Rafa Luz
Likely to feature from the bench:
- USA: Jaylen Brown, Khris Middleton, Derrick White, Marcus Smart, Brook Lopez, Mason Plumlee
- Brazil: Marquinhos Sousa, Cristiano Felicio, Leandro Barbosa, Marcelo Huertas, Yago Mateus
INDIA FANTASY PREDICTION
The USA will start the game as favourites.