Pavithra Natarajan – T Natarajan Wife, Age, Instagram
Updated on: Sep 20, 2022 3:53 pm IST
T Natarajan Wife Pavithra Natarajan was born in Salem city of Tamil Nadu and comes from a very humble middle-class family. Pavithra and Natarajan studied in the same Government School of Salem and knew each other from their childhood. She completed her education at Kongu Engineering College and married T. Natarajan on 4th June 2018 in a private wedding ceremony with just close friends and family.
Pavithra likes posting on Instagram and is often seen at the IPL stands supporting her husband. On 6 November 2020, she gave birth to a beautiful daughter, Hansika. Hansika became the lucky charm of Natarajan as after her birth he got to play Internationally for the Indian Cricket team.
T Natarajan Wife
Pavithra is the women behind the success of Natarajan and has been a constant support to him in his journey. In the recent, Pavitra has been seen posting a lot of pictures of her husband T Natarajan. From vacation at Singapore to family events in their home town, Pavithra is very regularly seen posting pictures with her husband on Instagram.
Pavithra Natarajan Height (approx.): 5′ 2″
Weight (approx.): 57 kg
Eye Colour: Black
Hair Colour: Black
Date of Birth: 13th April 1992
Pavithra Natarajan Age (as of Feb 2021): 28 years
Birth Place: Salem, Tamil Nadu, India
Zodiac sign: Aries
School: Government school in Chinnappampatti
College: Kongu Engineering College
Educational Qualifications: Graduation
Hobbies: Travelling and listening to music
Favourite Cricketers: Virat Kohli and MS Dhoni
Favourite Sportspersons: Virat Kohli and MS Dhoni
Favourite Food: South Indian cuisine
Favourite Actors: Anushka Sharma
Natarajan Wife and Children
Marital Status: Married
Boyfriend: T Natarajan
Husband: T Natarajan
Marriage Date: 4th June 2018
Children: Hansika (Daughter)
- She was in the news when she gave birth to a daughter while T. Natarajan was in Dubai playing for Sun Risers Hyderabad. SRH posted the news on their Twitter and soon wishes started flowing in. Natarajan said, “My daughter’s birth has proven very lucky for me. I was selected only as a net bowler but am drafted in the main squad now. There can’t be better news than this,”.
- Natarajan considers his wife and daughter very lucky for him as he got to play in the T20 team after the birth of his daughter.
- Pavithra and Natarajan went to the same school and he fell in love with her in his school life. This was revealed by Natarajan in an interview.
- Pavithra is very active on Instagram and keeps posting pictures of vacationing with her husband to various places. She is also a very family driven person and is often seen actively participating in functions.
- Pavithra fully supports her husband in all his matches and games and is often seen supporting him through the stands.
Pavithra Instagram: pavi.shakthi