EGY vs CAN Dream11 Match Prediction| Iran vs Canada Match Preview
Canada is still struggling in the world cup as they haven’t met a single win out the 3 fixture they played. They are the 11th spot in the point table with a point ratio of 0.883. They recently lost against Iran by 3-1 (18-25, 25-23, 27-25, 25-19) and became the reason for Iran’s first victory.
Canada will be playing its next match with Egypt on Saturday, 5th October 2019 at 7:30 AM in NAGANO, JAPAN. Where Egypt is at a better place than Canada currently, though they have lost their recent match, they will play this fixture to collect maximum points. Let’s see if Canada can perform any wonder against Egypt or not.
Date: Saturday, 5th October 2019
Time: at 7:30 AM IST
Venue: NAGANO, JAPAN
Head to Head(4 Matches)
EGY Won: 0
CAN Won: 4
EGY vs CAN Dream11 Team News
Egypt Team News
- Egypt changed their playing 6 completely in the 4th set of the previous match.
- Ahmed Shafik disappointed in the previous match.
- Ahmed Omar’s involvement in the game would get reduced in the coming match.
- Mahmoud Mohamed will be playing more sets in this match.
Canada Team News
- Despite playing well Lucas Van Berkel got substituted in the last match. His presence in this match is in doubt.
- Attacker Nicholas Hoag would be preferred over Steven Marshall in this game.
- Jason Derocco will continue playing as a libero in this match.
EGY vs CAN Dream11 Fantasy Picks
- Ahmed Abdelhay is the best scorer in the team currently. He has won 31 attacks, 3 blocks and 4 serves so far.
- Ahmed Shafik is still leading in attacking points. He has scored 32 spikes with 22 shots in 59 attempts.
- Mahmoud Mohamed is the leading blocker in the team. he has scored 7 stuff bocks with 14 rebounds in 32 attempts.
- Abdallah Abdalsalam Abdallah Bekhit is an ace setter. In 162 attempts, he had 0 faults till now.
- Sharone Vernon-Evans is the best scorer from Canada. He has won 36 attacks, 2 blocks and 0 serves.
- Stephen Timothy Maar has come as a strong attacker. He has scored 27 spikes in 62 attempts with 25 shots.
- Lucas Van Berkel is the leading blocker of the team. He has scored 5 stuff blocks with 20 rebounds in 31 attempts.
- Brett James Walsh has come out as a sharp setter. He had only 3 faults in 134 attempts so far.
EGY vs CAN Dream11 Fantasy Team
LIB: M Hassan
SET: B J Walsh
BLK: M Masoud
ATT: N Hoag
UNI: A Abdelhay(C), S Vernon Evans(VC)
To get exclusive fantasy tips, enter your name and phone number below.