IRA vs AUS Dream11 Match Prediction| Iran vs Australia Match Preview
Iran finally claimed its first victory in the third match against Canada by 3-1 (18-25, 25-23, 27-25, 25-19) and settled at 8rth spot in the points table with 0.941 points ratio. Iran will be playing its next match with Australia on Saturday, 5th October 2019 at 1:30 PM in NAGANO, JAPAN
Australia, on the other hand, is following Iran from the 9th spot with 1 win and 2 losses. Momentum is generated at Australia’s side as well by their latest victory against Russia by 2-3 (16-25, 25-22, 28-26, 21-25, 12-15). Let’s see who claims victory in this fixture.
Date: Saturday, 5th October 2019
Time: at 1:30 PM IST
Venue: NAGANO, JAPAN
Head to Head(14 Matches)
IRA Won: 10
AUS Won: 4
IRA vs AUS Dream11 Team News
Iran Team News
- Aliasghar Mojarad has fixed his spot in the team for the coming match
- Mohammadreza Hazratpourtalatappeh could get preferred over Mohammadreza Moazzen as a libero in this game.
- Amirhossein Esfandiar would be less involved in this match according to his previous performance.
Australia Team News
- Lincoln Alexander William’s presence is not known for this fixture.
- Max Staples could replace Jordan Richards in the coming match.
- Luke Perry will continue playing as a libero in this match.
IRA vs AUS Dream11 Fantasy Picks
- Milad Ebadipour Ghara H. is the best scorer of the team till now. He has won 39 attacks, 3 blocks and 0 serves.
- Aliasghar Mojarad was the top scorer in the last match. He won 10 attacks, 3 blocks and 2 serves.
- Mir Saeid Marouflakrani came out as a strong setter in the last match. In 167 attempts, he had 0 faults.
- Mohammadreza Hazratpourtalatappeh has come out as a better digger. He has scored 16 digs in 29 attempts with 6 receptions.
- Lincoln Alexander Williams is the best scorer of the team so far. He has won 32 attacks, 3 blocks and 0 serves.
- James Weir was one of the top scorers in the last match. He won 13 attacks, 0 blocks and 2 serves.
- Travis Passier is leading in block points in the team. He has scored 5 stuff blocks with 11 rebounds in 20 attempts.
- Arshdeep Dosanjh is an ace setter. He had only 3 faults in 252 attempts so far.
IRA vs AUS Dream11 Fantasy Team
LIB: L Perry
SET: A Dosanjh
BLK: J Weir(VC), A Mojarad(C)
ATT: Milad E Ghara
UNI: P Yalli
To get exclusive fantasy tips, enter your name and phone number below.