POL vs ARG Dream11 Match Prediction| Poland vs Argentina Match Preview
Poland is resting at 4th spot in the point table with point ratio of 1.106 in 2 wins and 1 loss. They recently met with their first defeat against USA by 3-1 (25-19, 25-20, 24-26, 27-25).
Poland will play their next match with Argentina on Saturday, 5th October 2019 at 9:00 AM in NAGANO, JAPAN.
Argentina is following Poland in the point table at 5th spot with 1.031 point ratio in 2 wins and 1 loss. Let's see if there is a swap in the ranking after this match or not.
Date: Saturday, 5th October 2019
Time: at 9:00 AM IST
Venue: NAGANO, JAPAN
Head to Head(17 Matches)
POL Won: 16
ARG Won: 1
POL vs ARG Dream11 Team News
Poland Team News
- Poland has switched the players a lot in the last 2 matches. Thus to select fewer players from Poland’s side.
- Mateusz Bieniek and Wilfredo Leon Venero are the new players added to the team.
- Damian Wojtaszek could get preferred over Jakub Popiwczak as a libero in this game.
Argentina Team News
- Jan Martinez Franchi could get less involved in the coming game as starting 6.
- Matias Giraudo would be playing as a substitute in the coming match according to her involvement in the game.
- Santiago Danani will be seen playing as a libero in this match as well.
POL vs ARG Dream11 Fantasy Picks
- Bartosz Kurek is still the best scorer from the team. He has won 16 attacks, 7 blocks and 3 serves so far.
- Bartosz Kwolek has collected the most number of attack points. He has scored 18 spikes in 47 attempts with 23 shots.
- Fabian Drzyzga has come out as a strong setter. In 82 attempts, he had 0 faults.
- Damian Wojtaszek has come out as a better digger in the game. He had 10 digs with 4 receptions in 16 attempts.
- Agustin Loser is the best scorer till now. He has won 41 attacks, 4 blocks and 3 serves.
- Ezequiel Palacios is another string attacker. He has scored 31 spikes in 64 attempts with shots.
- Bruno Lima is still leading in the block points. He has scored 7 stuff blocks in 36 attempts with 12 rebounds.
- Matias Sanchez is the 2nd best setter in the world cup presently. He had only 1 fault in 294 attempts so far.
POL vs ARG Dream11 Fantasy Team
SET: M Sanchez
BLK: A Loser
ATT: B Kwolek
UNI: B Lima(C), B Kurek(VC)
To get exclusive fantasy tips, enter your name and phone number below.