AFGH vs BAN Dream 11 Team: Injury updates, team changes and other tips
After sending Sri Lanka home, Afghanistan and Bangladesh lock horns against each other in a dead rubber. Both the sides would want to grab the opportunity of ‘inconsequential tie’ for trying out their bench strength ahead of the super-four stage.
The two sides had met in the T20 format earlier this year where Afghanistan clean swept Bangladesh (3-0). However, the change in format would even out the stakes.
Quick Tips for AFGH vs BAN Dream 11 Team
Big match players
- Rashid Khan and Mohammad Nabi have been the stars for Afghan side for the last few years. Going by their last outing, they might make an impact again here.
- Bangladesh’s Shakib-Al-Hasan was not at his best in the first game, but a world-class player like him can bounce back.
Other safe bets
- Rahmat Shah, Mohammad Mithun, Liton Das and Ihsanullah Janat are the among the batsmen who can come good with the bat.
- MAshrafe Mortaza, Mujeeb-Ur-Rahman and Rubel Hossain are among the bowlers who will be involved in the game.
Players to avoid
- Tamim Iqbal has been ruled out of the tournament after wrist injury during the first game. There is a chance of Nazmul Hossain slotting in for Tamim.
- Mushfiqur Rahim is another who could be rested, with Mominul Haque or Ariful Haque getting in for him. They might also rest more players since their Super-Four fixture is the very next day.
- There is a chance of Afghanistan resting their fast bowlers. You are better off Gulbadin Naib and Aftab Alam.