HK vs IND Dream 11: Injury updates, team changes and other tips
Ahead of the mega-clash against arch-rivals Pakistan, India begin their Asia Cup title defence against Hong Kong today and tune-up for the big showdown.
Hong Kong suffered a crushing loss against Pakistan and would be looking to put up a better show in their second outing. Not looking at the past result and the big challenge ahead, Hong Kong skipper said: “we have nothing to lose and hopefully we’ll learn from our mistakes.”
The six-time Asia Cup winners, India are in a situation of keeping their players fresh and might look at alternatives here. At the same time, they cannot take the opposition lightly despite their heavy defeat to Pakistan two days ago.
Quick Tips for HK vs IND Dream 11 Team
Big match players
- Indian skipper Rohit Sharma and Shikhar Dhawan are likely to open the batting for India. Both are impact players and it would be trouble for Hong Kong if any one of them gets going.
- Kuldeep Yadav is another who might cause a lot of trouble to Hong Kong batting since they have not seen him before. After 23 ODIs, Kuldeep Yadav has 48 wickets in the bag.
- Hong Kong’s experienced duo of Babar Hayat and Anshuman Rath are two batting options you can go with.
- Ehsan Khan bowled with great control against Pakistan and claimed both the wickets to fall.
- India’s Yuzvendra Chahal could also pose problems for Hong Kong batsmen.
Players to avoid
- Given the searing heat of Dubai and India-Pakistan scheduled on Wednesday, India could rest a few big names to keep them fresh. You should avoid Hardik Pandya, MS Dhoni, Jasprit Bumrah and Bhuvneshwar Kumar.
- Ambati Rayudu, Manish Pandey, Dinesh Karthik and Kedar Jadhav are fighting for three spots. You are better off without them.
Also read: HK vs IND Dream 11 Team Dream 11 Prediction