Categories: Cricket Betting Tips
| On Sep 12, 2021 10:00 AM IST

CPL 2021 Cricket Betting Tips, Match 28 Barbados Royals vs St Lucia Kings Live Score


CPL 2021 BR vs SLK Prediction: Barbados Royals are out of the reckoning for the playoffs after losing yesterday. Despite winning the last game, the Kings will still be under pressure as their net run rate is below par. Asked to bat first in the last game, the Kings posted 175/6 in 20 overs. Faf du Plessis smashed 84 off 54 and there were important cameos from Tim David and Keemo Paul. In reply, the Royals were always behind the asking rate and fell short by 14 runs. David Wiese was the surprise package with a 5 wicket haul.

BR vs SLK Cricket Betting Tips

Barbados Royals vs St Lucia Kings
Match 28, CPL 2021
12 September 2021, 07:30 PM IST
Warner Park, Basseterre, St Kitts

CPL 2021: Where to Watch Barbados Royals vs St Lucia Kings Live score and telecast

The match will be broadcasted live on Star Sports and it can also be streamed on Fancode App. All matches are being played at Warner Park, St Kitts.

Online cricket betting: Who Will Win today match?

SLK vs BR Head to Head: The Barbados Royals have won 10 games compared to the Kings’ 7 wins.

Win Prediction

SLK – 60%
BR – 40%

The Royals are just playing for pride in this game. The Kings look good money for back-to-back wins as their side looks more settled.

Betting Odds:

Bet365: SLK: 1.61; BR: 2.30

BR vs SLK Dream11 Prediction

So far, Roston Chase has been the tournament’s player of the year. He is the second-highest run-scorer behind Evin Lewis. In nine games, he has 311 runs and 8 wickets.

We are backing the destructive batting of Andre Fletcher to come to the fore in this game. He has 181 runs in eight innings. His highest score is 81*.

Mohammad Amir has been the Royals’ standout performer this season. He has 11 wickets in seven games at an economy of just 6.12.

BR Playing XI

Johnson Charles, Kyle Mayers, Shai Hope, Glenn Phillips, Thisara Perera, Jason Holder, Raymon Reifer, Nyeem Young, Joshua Bishopp, Jake Lintott, Mohammad Amir

SLK Playing XI

Andre Fletcher (wk), Faf du Plessis (c), Kadeem Alleyne, Roston Chase, Tim David, Mark Deyal, David Wiese, Wahab Riaz, Jeavor Royal, Alzarri Joseph, Kesrick Williams

BR vs SLK Today Match Pitch Report

Pitch in Warner Park is a balanced wicket where the average score falls in the range of 149. The pitch slowed down midway into the tournament, but there have been some high scores recently.

Predicted Score:
If BR bats first: 140-150
If SLK bats first: 150-160

Read: 5 Funniest Comments Made By Cricketers Till Date

St. Kitts Weather Report

Overcast and windy conditions are predicted over Warner Park. There is a 25% chance of rain. Humidity will be around 75% and the expected temperature in St Kitts on match day is 27 degrees.

Read: Virat Kohli’s Special Request Denied By ECB

BR vs SLK Dream11 Team

WICKET-KEEPERS: S Hope, A Fletcher
BATSMEN: F du Plessis, G Phillips, J Charles
ALL-ROUNDERS: R Chase, D Wiese
BOWLERS: M Amir, J Royal, W Riaz, N Young

Captain choices: R Chase, A Fletcher

Is Cricket betting legal?

Gambling laws in India prohibit betting or wagering and any act which is intended to aid or facilitate the same. It also depends on which region you are living in. If you decide to go ahead with betting, understand the risks, and always get to know your local laws on online betting.

For more cricket betting tips, click here.

Devashish Pant

Sports fanatic. Fantasy games enthusiast. Sailor at heart. Coffee keeps my ship grounded.