Categories: Cricket Betting Tips
| On Sep 14, 2021 8:07 AM IST

Sri Lanka vs South Africa Cricket Betting Tips 2nd T20I Live Score

Share

SL vs SA Prediction: Sri Lanka takes on South Africa in the second game of the three-match T20I series at the R. Premadasa Stadium in Colombo. The visitors are leading 1-0. Electing to bat first, South Africa put up 163/5 in 20 overs with equal contributions from Quinton de Kock, Reeza Hendricks, and Aiden Markram. Wanindu Hasaranaga was the pick of the bowlers with two wickets. In reply, Sri Lanka only managed 135 with only Dinesh Chandimal getting a decent score.

SL vs SA Cricket Betting Tips

Sri Lanka vs South Africa
Match 2, SL vs SA T20I Series
12 September 2021, 7:00 PM IST
R Premadasa Stadium, Colombo

Where to Watch Sri Lanka vs South Africa Live score and telecast

The match will be broadcasted live on Sony Ten Network and it can also be streamed on SonyLiv App. All matches are being played at R Premadasa Stadium, Colombo.

Online cricket betting: Who Will Win today match?

SL vs SA Head to Head: South Africa have won 8 games compared to Sri Lanka’s 5 wins in the shortest format.

Win Prediction

SA – 40%
SL – 60%

South Africa have won five games on the bounce now and look like the better side. They have more batting depth. Sri Lanka, on the other hand, lack the firepower and would need to bat better to challenge in this game.

Betting Odds:

Bet365: SL: 2.30; SA: 1.61

SL vs SA Dream11 Prediction

Quinton de Kock has been South Africa’s mainstay in the batting order. He has opened the batting on countless occasions and has never let his side down. De Kock got his squad off to a flying start in the first match, scoring 36 off 32 with three fours and one six before being dismissed by Hasaranga.

Tabraiz Shamsi has been a steady performer for South Africa in limited-overs formats over the years. In T20Is, he is also the ICC’s No. 1 bowler. Last time, the left-arm wrist-spinner didn’t have a great day but still managed to dismiss Asalanka.

Wanindu Hasaranga is a dangerous T20 bowler. He picked up two wickets in the last game. The leggie is No.2 in the world bowler rankings just behind Shamsi. He can also contribute with the bat making him a must-have pick.

SL Playing XI

Avishka Fernando, Dinesh Chandimal (w), Bhanuka Rajapaksa, Dhananjaya de Silva, Charith Asalanka, Dasun Shanaka (c), Wanindu Hasaranga, Chamika Karunaratne, Dushmantha Chameera, Maheesh Theekshana, Akila Dananjaya

SA Playing XI

Quinton de Kock (w), Reeza Hendricks, Aiden Markram, Heinrich Klaasen, David Miller, Dwaine Pretorius, Keshav Maharaj (c), Kagiso Rabada, Bjorn Fortuin, Anrich Nortje, Tabraiz Shamsi

SL vs SA Today Match Pitch Report

Pitch in Colombo is a balanced wicket where the average score falls in the range of 136. There will be some assistance for the spinners as usual. Another cagey game looks to be on the cards.

Predicted Score:
If SL bats first: 150-160
If SA bats first: 160-170

Read: 5 Funniest Comments Made By Cricketers Till Date

Colombo Weather Report

Overcast conditions are predicted in Colombo. There is a 20-25% chance of rain. Humidity will be very high around 75% and the expected temperature in St Kitts on match day is 28 degrees.

Read: Virat Kohli’s Special Request Denied By ECB

SL vs SA Dream11 Team

WICKET-KEEPERS: D Chandimal, Q de Kock
BATSMEN: R Hendricks, A Markram, A Fernando
ALL-ROUNDERS: D de Silva, D Pretorius, W Hasaranga
BOWLERS: K Rabada, T Shamsi, M Theekshana

Captain choices: W Hasaranga, Q de Kock

Is Cricket betting legal?

Gambling laws in India prohibit betting or wagering and any act which is intended to aid or facilitate the same. It also depends on which region you are living in. If you decide to go ahead with betting, understand the risks, and always get to know your local laws on online betting.

For more cricket betting tips, click here.