AUS Playing 11 for Australia vs New Zealand, 3rd ODI; Top Picks, Fantasy Cricket Tips For Dream11 Team Prediction
Updated on: Sep 10, 2022 11:00 am IST
Australia playing 11: Australia have wrapped up the series in style inspite of several flaws in their batting order. This will be the last ODI for the skipper Aaron Finch although he confirmed that he will continue to play and captain the T20I side. Aaron Finch is a world cup winner but in the last few years, he has been in awful form and hasn’t been able to turn it around.
Australia playing 11 team news
- Josh Inglis is expected to replace Marcus Stoinis in the XI. Marcus Stoinis is ruled out due to side strain.
- If Cameron Green is fit, he will replace David Warner in the side who has been released from the squad due to workload management
AUS Playing 11
- Aaron Finch
- Marnus Labuschagne
- Steve Smith
- Alex Carey
- Josh Inglis
- Glenn Maxwell
- Cameron Green/Nathan Ellis
- Sean Abbott
- Mitchell Starc
- Josh Hazlewood
- Adam Zampa
Aaron Finch, Steve Smith, Alex Carey, Cameron Green, Glenn Maxwell, Ashton Agar. Adam Zampa, Josh Hazlewood, Mitchell Starc, Sean Abbott, Josh Inglis, Marnus Labuschagne, Nathan Ellis
Australia vs New Zealand Dream11 Prediction
Here are the best fantasy cricket picks for the match from Australia
- One can sense that David Warner is not utilizing the form he is in at the moment. A big knock is around the corner from the southpaw and can be a very good option for captain in grand leagues.
|ODIs vs NZ||Runs||Average||Strike rate||Last 5 performances|
|15||639||42||99||5, 20, 94, 10, 66|
- Adam Zampa was the leading wicket taker for Australia against Zimbabwe and he is leading the wickets column this time around as well.
|ODIs vs NZ||Wickets||Average||Economy rate||Last 5 performances|
|7||13||25||5||5/35, 1/38, 0/32, 3/21, 3/57|
- Glenn Maxwell hasn’t fired with the bat yet but these are the type of wickets where he thrives. He has already made an impact with the ball in this series.
Click for more Fantasy Cricket Tips