AUS Playing 11 for India vs Australia, 3rd T20I; Top Picks, Fantasy Cricket Tips For Dream11 Team Prediction
Updated on: Sep 25, 2022 6:12 pm IST
Australia playing 11: Australia’s bowling got exposed in the 2nd game. They have a pretty mediocre bowling attack, inspite of having one of the best spinners in T20Is in Adam Zampa and the #1 bowler in the world, Josh Hazlewood, they don’t have a well rounded attack. They are a very poor team defending a target as well. They would want to test themselves by batting first if given a chance in a high pressure game just before world cup.
Australia playing 11 team news
- Nathan Ellis was injured and replaced by Sean Abbott in the 2nd game, If Nathan Ellis is fit, he will replace one of Daniel Sams or Sean Abbott in the playing 11 for the 3rd T20I.
- Josh Inglis is expected to comeback into the side if it isn’t a rain curtailed game, but there are high chances that it will be a rain curtailed one.
AUS Playing 11
- Aaron Finch
- Cameron Green
- Steve Smith
- Glenn Maxwell
- Josh Inglis /Daniel Sams
- Tim David
- Matthew Wade
- Nathan Ellis/Sean Abbott
- Pat Cummins
- Josh Hazlewood
- Adam Zampa
Aaron Finch, Ashton Agar, Pat Cummins, Tim David, Cameron Green, Josh Hazlewood, Josh Inglis, Kane Richardson, Daniel Sams, Adam Zampa, Sean Abbott, Matthew Wade, Steve Smith, Glenn Maxwell, Nathan Ellis
India vs Australia Dream11 Prediction
Here are the best fantasy cricket picks for the match from Australia
- Josh Hazlewood was demolished by India in the 2nd game but one cannot discount the class of Josh Hazlewood. He is the #1 bowler in this format of the game.
|T20Is||Wickets||Average||Economy rate||Last 5 performances|
|32||48||18||7.4||0/20, 2/39, 2/25, 0/16, 4/16, 1/31|
- Aaron Finch has solid numbers against India in T20Is. He was looking dangerous until he was dismissed by an unplayable delivery by Jasprit Bumrah in the 2nd match.
|T20Is vs IND||Runs||Average||Strike rate rate||Last 5 performances|
|17||493||29||140||31, 22, 29, 24, 61*|
- Glenn Maxwell hasn’t got the right platform so far in the series. He tried to slog from ball 1 in the 2nd game and got out but that’s understandable. He is due for a big knock.
|T20Is vs IND||Runs||Average||Strike rate|
Click for more Fantasy Cricket Tips