IND Playing 11 for India vs Australia, 3rd T20I; Top Picks, Fantasy Cricket Tips For Dream11 Team Prediction
Updated on: Sep 25, 2022 6:12 pm IST
India playing 11: India winning the 2nd T20I ensured that they are still alive in the series after losing the first T20I. Although the 2nd game was a rain curtailed one, Indian captain Rohit Sharma was magnificent in the run chase and took India home along with Dinesh Karthik in the end. India will be slightly worried about their death bowling which wasn’t at its best in the 2nd game.
India playing 11 team news
- Deepak Chahar might get a game ahead of Rishabh Pant in the 3rd T20I.
- The rest of the lineup is expected to remain the same for India.
- It is understood that India played Rishabh Pant in the 2nd game as it was a rain curtailed game.
IND playing 11
- Rohit Sharma
- KL Rahul
- Virat Kohli
- Suryakumar Yadav
- Dinesh Karthik
- Hardik Pandya
- Axar Patel
- Rishabh Pant/Deepak Chahar
- Harshal Patel
- Jasprit Bumrah
- Yuzvendra Chahal
Rohit Sharma, KL Rahul, Virat Kohli, Suryakumar Yadav, Deepak Hooda, Hardik Pandya, Yuzvendra Chahal, Bhuvneshwar Kumar, Deepak Chahar, Jasprit Bumrah, Rishabh Pant, Harshal Patel, Dinesh Karthik, Ravichandran Ashwin, Axar Patel, Umesh Yadav
India vs Australia Dream11 Prediction
Here are the best fantasy cricket picks for the match from India
- Virat Kohli hasn’t fired in this series but he is in sublime form and has brilliant records against Australia.
|T20Is vs AUS||Runs||Average||Strike rate||Last 5 scores|
|21||731||52||145||11, 2, 122*, 0, 60*|
- Rohit Sharma has changed his style of play in T20Is where he goes big inside powerplay, if he gets going, there is no stopping him.
|T20Is vs AUS||Runs||Strike rate||50s||Last 5 performances|
|21||375||140||3||46*, 11, 72, 28, 21|
- Jasprit Bumrah bowled a searing Yorker to dismiss Aaron Finch to announce his return in grand style in the 2nd T20I. He is a good option in grand leagues.
|T20Is||Wickets||Average||Economy rate||Last 5 performances|
|12||2316||20||7.6||1/23, 2/10, 1/24, 0/19, 2/19|
Click for more Fantasy Cricket Tips