ENG Playing 11 for England vs South Africa , 1st Test; Top Picks, Fantasy Cricket Tips For Dream11 Team Prediction
Updated on: Aug 16, 2022 4:07 pm IST
England playing 11: England are on a roll with respect to red ball cricket. Ever since the appointment of Brendon McCullum as their head coach, the whole world has been forced to talk about BazBall simply because of the hype that English media themselves are creating. They do have results to show which is a good sign for England as they were losing their home games for fun before the new management took over.
England playing 11 team news
- Matthew Potts retains his place in the XI inspite of Ollie Robinson returning to the squad.
- Ben Foakes will be the wicket keeper while Jonny Bairstow will continue to play as a pure batsman in the team.
- Jack Leach will be the lone spinner in the playing 11 and will have Joe Root as the support spinner.
ENG Playing 11
- Zak Crawley
- Alex Lees
- Ollie Pope
- Joe Root
- Ben Stokes
- Jonny Bairstow
- Ben Foakes
- Matthew Potts
- Stuart Broad
- James Anderson
- Jack Leach
Ben Stokes, James Anderson, Jonny Bairstow, Stuart Broad, Harry Brook, Zak Crawley, Ben Foakes, Jack Leach, Alex Lees, Craig Overton, Matthew Potts, Ollie Pope, Ollie Robinson, Joe Root
England vs South Africa Dream11 prediction
Here are the best fantasy cricket picks for the match from England
- Joe Root is in extraordinary form and must be a direct option for captain in both grand and small leagues. He has been scoring centuries for fun Since the beginning of 2021.
|Tests vs SA||Runs||Average||Strike rate||100s||50s|
- Jonny Bairstow is in the form of his life. He is batting at #6 and by the time he comes to bat, the wicket has gone completely flat in English conditions and he is making the most of it.
- The veteran fast bowler James Anderson has stunning record against South Africa. He will be eager to get past 100 wickets against South Africa in this test.
|Tests vs SA||Wickets||Average||Economy rate||5 wicket hauls|
Click for more Fantasy Cricket Tips