ENG Playing 11 for Pakistan vs England, 3rd T20I; Top Picks, Fantasy Cricket Tips For Dream11 Team Prediction
Updated on: Sep 23, 2022 11:28 am IST
England playing 11: England bowlers were taken to the cleaners in Pakistan vs England 2nd T20I. Despite scoring a match-winning total of 199, England lost the match, courtesy of a record opening stand between Babar Azam and Mohammad Rizwan. Now both these sides will once again clash against each other at the same venue after a couple of hours. With the kind of bashing that they received in the last match, England are expected to make some changes to their playing 11, especially in the bowling department.
England playing 11 team news
- Jos Buttler is injured and is expected to sit out of the entire Karachi leg of this T20I series.
- Moeen Ali will captain the side in his absence.
- Jonny Bairstow is injured and ruled out of this series and the world cup.
- Alex Hales is back in the ENG Playing 11 after 3 long years.
- Luke Wood was expensive in the last match and may be replaced by Richard Gleeson in the ENG playing 11.
- Liam Dawson who bowled brilliantly in the last match is expected to keep his place.
ENG Playing 11
- Alex Hales
- Philip Salt
- Dawid Malan
- Harry Brook
- Ben Duckett
- Moeen Ali (C)
- Sam Curran
- David Willey
- Liam Dawson
- Adil Rashid
- Luke Wood/ Richard Gleeson
Related: Who Will win T20 World Cup 2022?
Jos Buttler (captain), Moeen Ali, Alex Hales, Harry Brook, Ben Duckett, Dawid Malan, Will Jacks, Sam Curran, Liam Dawson, David Willey, Chris Woakes, Luke Wood, Jordan Cox, Philip Salt, Richard Gleeson, Tom Helm, Adil Rashid, Olly Stone, Reece Topley, Mark Wood.
Pakistan vs England Dream11 Prediction
Here are the best fantasy cricket picks for the match from England
- Star all-rounder Sam Curran is the glue that binds this English batting and bowling unit. He is for sure, one of the top fantasy picks owing to his skills with both bat and ball.
|T20Is||Wickets||Runs||Strike Rate||Last 5 performances|
|23||17||119||140.00||1/30, 9 & 0/29, 2 & 0/38, 1 & 0/36, 2 &0/26|
- Moeen Ali is the most suitable captaincy pick in fantasy leagues. He gives you four overs and is expected to bat at the top of the batting order owing to his recent exploits.
|T20Is||Runs||Wickets||Strike rate||Last 5 performances|
|57||853||40||144.60||0/21, 7 & 1/23, 3 & 1/4, 28 & 1/17, 58 & 1/27|
- Alex Hales, who returned to the English side after 3 years is well aware of the Pakistani conditions having played in the PSL for so long. He is expected to be their top scorer for this match.
|T20Is||Runs||Average||Strike rate||Last 5 performances|
|62||1723||31.01||136.36||26, 53, 20, 8, 11|
Click for more Fantasy Cricket Tips